Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chalhov

Misti 
liked ur thoughts and I also felt the Virat and Padma DIL will make interesting characters later on when the story moves.Elder one is like empty vessels make mor noise but lets see how the story develops.
Liked the phere scene and the gifts they exchannge and the Sindoor game also over. the marriage complete and tomorow the tree scene will also get over and the kids will not know they got married on such an auspicious muhuratπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Brother will be a good pawn later on who will do lot of things for money and anyone will be able to twist himπŸ˜†πŸ˜•, liked his attitude money for telling hiding and not tellingπŸ˜† Rads sister shown nasty lazy and also instigating Ashanti mother and making her still  more Ashant.πŸ˜† On the whole it was a good episode liked it. and yes Shayari kabutar babu also had his bit of role.

Thankyou Chalhov.........

Virat, Padma and Chandu are interesting. I find Chandu interesting for exactly the same reason as you....his ability to swing wherever there is gain for him and thus bring the twists and turns. Hope they develop him well.........he reminds me of a very lovable rascal in CB1..sigh...Chachunder....😍......Virat has a brain of his own and I want to see his interaction with Rohan more. Padma also uses her brain. So liked these three characters.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Sorry, the update is done now. Go ahead and post your comments! πŸ˜‰

Thanks Vedo. Sorry for posting my thread before checking whether you have finished with your update.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks misti for the lovely post  ..today you did not shout at chunnu munnu πŸ˜†......todays episode was so nice ......today when the pheras are going on i as thinking for the sindoor part how will they show it but see its well planned the phere scene was also nice everything was perfect ....this time they did  not gave chance to you to shout at them ...πŸ˜† the kids are doing good job and their chemistry ..loved the precap ...
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tilashini

thank you misti... 🀣 🀣

You are welcome Tigu...πŸ˜‰....I am glad that you liked it. Hopefully tmrw will also be a good one and not again something that makes me shout.πŸ˜‰
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Shankar-

Today's episode was truly magical.... glad we had the little Virat scene. it cant all be Radev

It was a good episode....Virats part was interesting.it gave a hint to as what sort of person he might turn out to be and what makes him tick.
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Thanks Misti for your postπŸ˜ƒ....Radhika's brother is  kind of  funny  seems for money he does anything...Today's episode was good liked all parts  especially   badi bahu , choti bahu and virat scene....Hope they will keep all characters like this....

You are welcome vinianil.....yes the two bahus and virat scene was interesting one...........and Radhikas foster brothers is someone who looks like will do anything for his gain........so the possiblities are good specially regarding him.
ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

Musti - I noticed! That is why I enjoyed today's episode πŸ˜†. I didn't want to 'speak too soon' cos tomorrow she will be back   πŸ˜‘

misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Oh ..it was such a relief that you were not crying....Your analysing  of the characters is really good....,eldest son is going to give humour touch in the story...i liked his shayarana  tookbandi...Best part was the whole sequence of marriage where running after each other and in between sometimes focus on radhika,s angry expressions, the whole marriage ritual was completed...they both were looking so cute just engrossed in their own world....it was done so beautifully...hilarious part was punditji,s shouting...i really enjoyed ....think this time it will not have any significance ,yes but later on when they will grow up then going to be a turning point in the story...Atleast two characters will bring light moment in soap that is Radhika,s bro. and  happy-go-lucky kind eldest son....its going to be interesting  just do not turn the eldest DIL in to vicious kind...Younger Dil was not even quite one , ...Kid Virat is good with his expressions not easily be influenced by his mother...

Neerja ............I won't be crying this time......that time I cried because they gave my comments to amma......the marriage part was nice........and baby Radhika was very angry.....they were oblivious to what was going around and chasing each other and thats why it came out as natural. I am waiting to see Radhikas reaction if she is told what has happened by the pandit. For me the interesting part was not the wedding but the conversation between Virat and the two DILs of the family.....the family dynamics came out and that was what I wanted to see. Also the interaction between the foster mother and sister was also interesting to me.......the mother was cursing both the girls for not helping her out but her birth daughter realised how she could escape and expertly passed a comment and laid the majority of the blame on Radhika. This mother is mighty irritated about something..........she is like a cat on the hot tin roof. Then he son is always ready to take advantage of any situation.......wonder what will happen to her stuck between these two kids when they grow up. 
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shinyclassic

Misti thanks for the wonderful post,,,,and awesome are the  titles u have given to the characters,,,,

I felt like watching CB1 ,,,I felt it was a nice episode with good creativity ,,,the starting of this week is good,,lets hope to see more amazing episodes ahead,,

Gud n8 and sweet dreams,,,

You are welcome Shiny........glad to see you after a long time. Hopefully you will keep on visiting more often now. Thanks for liking the names that I have given some of the characters........The starting of the week is nice, lets see whether they can now maintain it or not.  
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

Neerja ............I won't be crying this time......that time I cried because they gave my comments to amma......the marriage part was nice........and baby Radhika was very angry.....they were oblivious to what was going around and chasing each other and thats why it came out as natural. I am waiting to see Radhikas reaction if she is told what has happened by the pandit. For me the interesting part was not the wedding but the conversation between Virat and the two DILs of the family.....the family dynamics came out and that was what I wanted to see. Also the interaction between the foster mother and sister was also interesting to me.......the mother was cursing both the girls for not helping her out but her birth daughter realised how she could escape and expertly passed a comment and laid the majority of the blame on Radhika. This mother is mighty irritated about something..........she is like a cat on the hot tin roof. Then he son is always ready to take advantage of any situation.......wonder what will happen to her stuck between these two kids when they grow up. 

The foster mother is coming out to be more complex than Devki and Amma.  That's why I like her.  Hope they don't make her one dimensionally evil the way they did with Amma.  She doesn't have patience with her own daughter too.  I like the brother as he seems to resemble Rajjan the most as he would go to the side that benefits him the most with some sympathy for Radhika.  He does consider Radhika his sister unlike the daughter for whom Radhika is a hindrance.  It was interesting that she was playing by herself rather than having some company.  Here Radhika is the one who seems to have a lot of friends.  She is different from CB1 where Radhika was friendless and was overwhelmed with Dadi making her her friend.

I liked Radhika that she was easily persuaded by her friend to have fun in the mela.  Then, the interesting part was that as soon as she saw bum bum bhole (love your names as usual as they are very apt), she forgot about mela and everything and was just after him.  

Bum Bum Bhole is a serious child, but forgets himself when he gets involved with Radhika.  I really like the child who is playing him.  This is one thing about DJs.  They seemed to have chosen a good cast as of now (of course Amma is the exception because of her past history).  Hope they chose good adult actors for other side kids.