India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Mistis thoughts 21st feb 2011 (Page 2)

-Shankar- IF-Rockerz
-Shankar-
-Shankar-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Today's episode was truly magical.... glad we had the little Virat scene. it cant all be Radev

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73Neerjaa

suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
thanks misti you are gr8Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misti73

Angie12 IF-Rockerz
Angie12
Angie12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Bumbumbhole-chota Dev

Phuljhari-choti Radhika

Kabutarni- elder DIL

" Radhika sara mail toh dhul giya aur kitna pavitra karogi" or "Radhika all the mud has been washed how much more are you going to wash me to make me pure".....Big smile....set me giggling.LOLLOLLOL  Beta Bum Bum Bhole this is just the beginning of your interaction with this Phuljhari........Wink..just wait and watch what else she makes you do. Big smileBig smile Nice dialogue Chunnu MunnuClap..........quite witty in its own way and look at Phuljari she is pleased as a punch.Big smileBig smile

Misti, very very intereseting commentry and I was really waiting for it from you after watching the episode.  Bumbumbhole and phuljhari have a great chemistry.  Very good selection of kids.  The scripts and their acting is very good.  Am enjoying the kids interaction a lot.  I like phuljhari's character as shown so far.  Bumbumbhole is as helpless in front of her as he used to be in CB1. Phuljhari's character is this time closer to real Radha's character who was used to getting her own way with Kanha in everything. 

Liked the conversation between kabutarni and chota kabutar.Approve Kabutarni is like a child throwing a tantrum Chunnu Munnu please do not tell me that she is the one bringing the twists and turns or the player.........Ermm........isn't she is too open for that.Ermm Even a kid will know what she is about and her greed and self importance is open for others to see. Virats replies were interesting.........so is this initial rebellion against his mother combined with his feeling of self importance and spoilt brat attitude going to lay down the basis of his characterization. Ermm The more pressure the mother applies the more he is going to push back........Ermm.he is hot headed and I liked the look he gave his mother. Clap Looks like his mother most probably will not be able to control him later on and that's why she might aim for Rohan whose mother the youngest bahu is turning out to be an interesting one. She knows when to retaliate and what to say..........good of her to point out that like she cannot control her destiny and she lost her sindoor.......same way Kabutarni also cannot control her son.........so the indication of loosing control over him is there. Big smile  So Kabutarni will show that she supports Rohan but actually her intention will be the wealth because she cannot control her son.Ermm But won't any shrewd person be able to look through her intentions?  Daima is clever............this younger DIL  also has brains, so won't she think that why has suddenly Kabutarni started to like Rohan even though his mother is a widow? Or is the younger DIL not what she appears?Ermm Possibilities are her and I like it. Big smile Liked all the three actors here.Clap The kid playing Virat is good. ClapClapI have seen Pragati Mehra in another show and liked her there........but seeing the actor playing the youngest DIL after almost 10 years. Liked her as a teenager in Saans and like her here too.

When I was talking about the silent character in the second episode,  I was talking about Padma.  Glad to see that they are making her shrewd and I hope there is a depth to her as indicated.  It was interesting what elder DIL said about her motives.  I also liked the interaction of chota Kabootar and Kabootarni.  Good cast so far.  Don't know about the acting skills of elder one, but this kid was good.  Chota Kabootar does have control over Rohan.  Once they made elder DIL's motives and greed so obvious,  I was thinking of somebody else and so far it seems to fit the bill.  Hope they keep the story more interesting.  I like Dev and Radhika's love story, but it should be subtle and not in your face with unnecessary triangles and rectangles.  The main story should be control of the wealth and the title and love story should revolve around that.  It was also that in CB1 but got sidetracked in few months and never got addressed properly.

Phuljharis brother is a little rascal........Wink.......so he took one rupee to tell his mother that Phuljhari is in the mela but he did not get the one rupee to keep his mouth shut that the mother is planning to break Phuljharis legs.Wink Chunnu munnu  lets see what you are up to here........Stern Smile......you have been bragging that this show is different from CB1.....Stern Smile..will the audience get to see the difference or similar things happening with Phujhari at home. Stern Smile

I hope that the treatment is different.  I really want to see brother as different.  The sister is very one dimensional up to this point and is not at all interesting to me so far.  The only good thing is that Radhika is shown to be very free and enjoy her life once her work is finished.  The life is not revolving around her family the way it did in CB1.  Hope they keep it this way.  Love the actress who is playing choti Radhika.

Phuljhari and bumbum bholes treasure hunt in the Yamuna was interesting.........LOL.......and they exchanged gifts........WinkLOLLOL.......so bumbum bhole are you going to keep the peacock feather in a book .......Wink.........and Phuljharis chunri again got drenched again. I like this bumbum bhole and phuljharis interaction.......Big smile....both are very cute and free in front of the camera.  Then they go the temple and run around the fire.......Embarrassed.........liked this marriage......the khel khel main one........everyone is serious and these two are fighting. WinkLOLLOL But liked it ......liked the background shloks (Gardes......time for you to open a thread).......Clapvery melodious and the mixture of classical music was good...good that there were no Bollywood songs. Poor panditji........LOLLOL........first he fights like a goldfish.........then gives up and run to catch the kids who realise that they are in trouble and run away with sindoor mistakenly falling on Phuljharis head which Bumbum bhole very nicely collects in her middle parting........WinkLOLLOL.........Bumbum bhole your would be adult traits are clearly visible now........LOLLOL.......the precap was very cute.......Day Dreaming.........I mean the cuddle.....Day Dreaming.........but why did Jhansi ki Rani in a prowling posture come and spoil the end cute scene....D'oh......kya Zee.........D'oh.......the audience is enjoying the kids raas leela.Stern Smile

I like the accidental shaadi.  But they did it very well including the sindoor scene.  Your comment about would be traits of adult Dev in bumbumbhole were really funny.  Otherwise, the whole idea of kids' marriage was abhorent to me.  But, it was done in a good taste here.  So,  Radhika would take Pandit's words to heart just as you mentioned about Lolita doing so in Parineeta.  The gift exchange is interesting especially the murti and pankh. 

Oh..the kabutar who sprouts poetry.........was enjoying himself with the chamchas and he is off to talk to someone.
Todays episode was a bit better........ see Misti does not shout all the time. Wink,,......but who knws you might all do a turn around and bring in false husbands and false wives again.....Stern Smile

Now few comments about Kanha.  Kanha is wide awake and seems to be making up for his past mistakes when he didn't wake up for five years and took away Dev's brains.  Here, he is so alert that the marriage is done perfectly.  He made sure that Radhika comes up in front of Dev at the right time and then sindoor was also done at the right time and so on.  So,  Kanha of CB2:  My request is not to sleep again at crucial moments and let somebody come with red stuff. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

august123chipaklaxmis..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

vinianil Senior Member
vinianil
vinianil

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Thanks Misti for your postBig smile....Radhika's brother is  kind of  funny  seems for money he does anything...Today's episode was good liked all parts  especially   badi bahu , choti bahu and virat scene....Hope they will keep all characters like this....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakmisti73Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
 Oh ..it was such a relief that you were not crying....Your analysing  of the characters is really good....,eldest son is going to give humour touch in the story...i liked his shayarana  tookbandi...Best part was the whole sequence of marriage where running after each other and in between sometimes focus on radhika,s angry expressions, the whole marriage ritual was completed...they both were looking so cute just engrossed in their own world....it was done so beautifully...hilarious part was punditji,s shouting...i really enjoyed ....think this time it will not have any significance ,yes but later on when they will grow up then going to be a turning point in the story...Atleast two characters will bring light moment in soap that is Radhika,s bro. and  happy-go-lucky kind eldest son....its going to be interesting  just do not turn the eldest DIL in to vicious kind...Younger Dil was not even quite one , ...Kid Virat is good with his expressions not easily be influenced by his mother...

chipakmisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RADEV1000

misti thnx 4 the wonderful post...specialy the treasure hunting part...luved it infinitely...i think bumbumbole will keep the peacock father with him  n will put on his crown in the weddin tym........

Thank you RADEV1000. Bum bumbhole might put the peacock feather in his crown as a silent indication to his Phuljhari that who he really is........Wink...hopefully he does not tell this story to anyone else....then his feather can be stolen from him and used by someone else.... Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chipakSmiley-786Angie12

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Misti thanks for the wonderful post,,,,and awesome are the  titles u have given to the characters,,,,

I felt like watching CB1 ,,,I felt it was a nice episode with good creativity ,,,the starting of this week is good,,lets hope to see more amazing episodes ahead,,

Gud n8 and sweet dreams,,,

chipakmisti73

ChinadollTwo Goldie
ChinadollTwo
ChinadollTwo

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Musti - I too found today's episode cute. The kids acted well and their Phere scene was well planned and took it's course naturally. But what happened to their gifts they exchanged? They should have shown lil Dev putting it in his pocket....

Like the others, I also think the widow bahu will be the dark horse... She reminded me of "Bari Maa" from Bidaai. Let's see what CM have in mind, with this character.

As for the Weaver family... like mother, like kids! The daughter will grow up to be a meanie like her, and the son will buy and
sell everyone in the family.

chipakmisti73

Go to top