Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Adoxography:ArSh-AR SS:Cross my Heart p39 pmltr (Page 39)

Monstuholic4evr IF-Sizzlerz
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Seductive Teasing 
A very hot OS Wink
Awesome!!!

Love nandi

Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Just read in love with you...couldnt help but aww at it...it was fab :)
Monstuholic4evr
Monstuholic4evr

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Moonlight Toych is one of the awesomest OS i hav read today :)
shooooona Senior Member
shooooona
shooooona

Posted: 21 March 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
amazing os
funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

ArSh

SS:Cross My Heart

He smiled looking at both the girls running towards him with the speed of harsh wind, they were his angels, his nieces and he never knew that somewhere down the lane they would become his life, but then little angels were always everyone's life and he smiled again as he saw both of the coming and holding his hands.

"Got any wings? You both?" he questioned them, as both of them stared at one another not sure what to answer

"why do you ask?" the elder asked, her huge eyes looking full of confusion, and he ended up cursing himself; they were not of his age to understand his sense of humor!

"Well, I was questioning that, why are you running with this high speed, what if in case you both fall?"

"We won't fall, we have always been careful, always!" and he laughed, and he knew from where has she learned this complete sentence, he very well remember that he had kept the phone on speaker while she had thrown all the sentimental dialog towards him, only to get him off the work just to talk to her.

"they won't listen to you at all, day by day there getting naughtier!" he turned to see his sister-in-law making her way towards the trio, carefully walking just to make sure that the saree she has worn stays in its place.

"Muskaan is right, do you actually feel that they would stop themselves when they have a huge garden to run over" Rahul looked directly at his girls, glaring them just to stop them from their acts.

And he sighed! Because they all were truly special to him, and just today he didn't wanted this parent scolding session. He would be finally graduating today, with a great job in his hands already and the graduating certificate with even greater grader he needed nothing at all.

And just then he remembered something! Something which was actually, truly important to him than anything else in his life and with that he searched his trouser pocket, Just to find a small invitation card he had carefully kept, willing not to destroy it at all, and with that he looked at his two girls!

When was the better time to get them to work for him, of-course at the end they all will be happy! And with his guess he knew, these two would be the happiest.

Edited by funkybratz - 13 July 2012 at 3:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirldreamygirl_95foxisoniarahejacharmingkillerfri42911Shweta....Steenorchidcrazy4KASH_ARdivkashfull..oneOone..

funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 3:40pm | IP Logged

AR

SS 
:Cross My Heart

He smiled looking at both the girls running towards him with the speed of harsh wind, they were his angels, his nieces and he never knew that somewhere down the lane they would become his life, but then little angels were always everyone's life and he smiled again as he saw both of the coming and holding his hands.

"Got any wings? You both?" he questioned them, as both of them stared at one another not sure what to answer

"why do you ask?" the elder asked, her huge eyes looking full of confusion, and he ended up cursing himself; they were not of his age to understand his sense of humor!

"Well, I was questioning that, why are you running with this high speed, what if in case you both fall?"

"We won't fall, we have always been careful, always!" and he laughed, and he knew from where has she learned this complete sentence, he very well remember that he had kept the phone on speaker while she had thrown all the sentimental dialog towards him, only to get him off the work just to talk to her.

"they won't listen to you at all, day by day there getting naughtier!" he turned to see his sister-in-law making her way towards the trio, carefully walking just to make sure that the saree she has worn stays in its place.

"Muskaan is right, do you actually feel that they would stop themselves when they have a huge garden to run over" Rahul looked directly at his girls, glaring them just to stop them from their acts.

And he sighed! Because they all were truly special to him, and just today he didn't wanted this parent scolding session. He would be finally graduating today, with a great job in his hands already and the graduating certificate with even greater grader he needed nothing at all.

And just then he remembered something! Something which was actually, truly important to him than anything else in his life and with that he searched his trouser pocket, Just to find a small invitation card he had carefully kept, willing not to destroy it at all, and with that he looked at his two girls!

When was the better time to get them to work for him, of-course at the end they all will be happy! And with his guess he knew, these two would be the happiest.

Edited by funkybratz - 13 July 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Redrose21Rhea.KaJenfri42911..oneOone..crazy4KASH_AR

fri42911 IF-Dazzler
fri42911
fri42911

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
hey dear finally you wrote something.
loved it!!!
when are you going to update your other FFs?

MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 13 July 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hey yara nice piece of work
although i had prmoised myself not to coment on your any work but still as i am very angy with for not updating and fate brought us together but yur work ws great so i comment
now plz do the owner yara and update your that ff too plz its a request from heart plz plz plz
love
maria:)

Go to top