Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Adoxography:ArSh-AR SS:Cross my Heart p39 pmltr (Page 30)

Nanthini9 Goldie
Nanthini9
Nanthini9

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Nice collection of stories :)

KaJen_addiction IF-Dazzler
KaJen_addiction
KaJen_addiction

Posted: 17 June 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
wow! ur oneshots r wonderful!
i loved all OSs
seductive teasing was damn hott yaar! loved it!
last one was amazing as well
keep on writing
thnx 4 pm
anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged

that was sooo amazing...

loved it yaar...

thnx for the pm...

dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
tht ws really nice i can relate as i ve lost my grand ma recently...
gr8 work do write more...n thnx fr d pm! :)

love
komal
dazedworld Goldie
dazedworld
dazedworld

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
tht ws a hot one...
thnx fr d pm!

love
komal
teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
lovelyyy
funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

well! i know surprised right! but i had to update so how sooner or later, and i felt this to be the perfect time!
four years back we got kash today! in our very own dill mill gayye!

so whats better than updating :)

on a true side, this happened to be my dream, i know strange but yes!

it is a complete dream which i saw, though ofcourse i had to extend it to meets its end, still here it is!

do tell me how is it

and 

i dedicate this OS to

Bubblysifu

who had just given birth to a gorgeous angel :)

and i love her!

ArSh

MOONLIGHT TOUCH

"why aren't you dressed up for the gathering?" muskaan questioned as she saw me moving from here to there in just casual trouser and a pale yellow long shirt, my hairs were tied in a messy pony tail, making me look as careless as a one year old kid.

"I don't feel like going out, it quiet a blast" I finished, giving her the reply, it wasn't like I don't want to join people outside, or I wasn't in the mood to party, there was something inside me holding me back.

The gathering was kept, in honor of our graduated students, and few of them were my friends too in the old batch, whom I would have love to see, but today it made me stop, and the reason was unknown, plus I didn't knew what to answer muskaan, I had no other option but to say that it was noisy! Making her at peace.

"You are acting weird, you know that" she entered the earring in her ear pierce and looked at me, while I just plopped down on the bed.

"I don't know! I presume I'm not feeling good!" I looked at the book lying on the side of the bed. "I guess I should go out and buy myself a juice, it will help out" I again stood up from the bed, and moved towards the lounge, taking the keys of my dorm room.

"Are you going like that?" I heard muskaan shout again.

"Well'" I didn't know what to speak, I knew I was dressed cheaply. "I'll change and go" I shouted back, moving towards the room again where muskaan was busy getting herself ready, it was as if more than mine, the room happened to be hers!

I opened my cupboard, and took out the simple dark green dress; it was a churidaar, with a long frock, which had silver embroidery or more than a pendant on the neck.

Wearing my silver, flats shoes, I showed muskaan, as she sighed in approval, "you look decent", I heard her say while making my way out of the dorm, towards the main gate.

As I stepped outside, i saw numerous people moving from one end to the other, laughing at jokes, meeting everyone; the new batch was at the other corner, having fun of their own time. Our dorms were inside our academy; therefore the party for the graduates was just outside as we stepped out of it.

I took my steps towards the cafeteria which was five minutes away from our dorm, when I saw one of my friend, atul, he was having a gala time, his face was showing that, I remember how at the end of the semester i started to communicate less, like we never knew eachother, things turned bitter between us without any reason, which resulted in mine and his friendship reaching the end.

I smiled as I saw his eyes moving and looking into mine; he stared for a minute and then overlooked me, moving past through me with his graduated friends. Somewhere it didn't affected me, looking at him acting like that, maybe I was immune to the fact that I would get the taste of my own medicine from atul one day, and that I got.

My hairs floated in the air, as it took a bit of speed, it was chilly but nice, romantic but peaceful, I smiled calming myself down, that maybe I just needed this, few breathes of good air to make myself feel better, but my heart did shouted back that how untrue I could get.

The garden came, as I walk through it and then I saw him, I didn't knew what was more calming, the air or just watching him from far away. A sudden desire filled my heart, looking at him smiling at something, the crowd was too much to see the person who had made him grin, but I was happy to watch his gleeful face.

I took my step, showing how casual I am, and how he wasn't affecting me at all, knowing perfectly that he hasn't seen me at all but I knew we will cross paths, and we will meet. Still I didn't want him to see me! Not when my own feeling were unknown.

We happened to be best friend once! And around two years back he graduated from the university, while I stayed to complete my advance two degrees which happened to be ending next week. Though we were in contact but not like we used too, it was just a special call on birthdays or some important event which made connected us.

Still somewhere deep down I wished we had enough time to get in contact with eachother, like we used to be, for once I wanted to go to the past to stay with him for a bit longer, maybe then I could have forced him to stay longer for the advance courses, or maybe I could have left with him after graduation.

"Look at you, I don't think you are dressed for a gathering shilpa?" and he laughed, I didn't knew when he had arrived here, and how I just kept thinking about our past.

My eyes moved towards his hand, which was kept on a small waist, and looking at the dressing from toe to head I was sure, who she was! Anjali, I looked at her, and something broke inside me, I was looking at him after two year and that to with the bitch!

I controlled, forcing myself not to cry at all! It has always hurted me to see him with her, even before two year and even now! It was painful, like stabbing a knife. I have never hated anyone like I have hated her! Deeply by heart. She was the one who took him away from me! And I never could understand how he had even fallen for her, and claim her to be his girlfriend.

"I do not intend to attend the party armaan" I smiled at him, while he smiled back at me, and looked at Anjali.

"Well, should I say, I won't observe you roaming here?" his eyes were questioning and I saw something inside them making me shudder at my place. It was un-natural, but there was something in them, wanting me to question him.

"No you won't watch me here" I responded back smiling with every word I said.

"well that is an excellent news then" Anjali chuckled, as me and armaan both looked at her, even though I acted like I didn't care about what she said, still I felt a little hope that armaan would say something against her, to secure me.

"Well, let's leave Anjali! You enjoy shilpa!" he said, and then moved away from me, as soon as he had left I felt my tear dropping down, I thought he would have for once stood for me, against her, but I was wronged again! Quickly wiping them off, I again started journey towards the self-service restaurant, it was better not to expect anything at all from him.

Taking the juice I took my steps towards the lonesome side of the garden, as our campus was situated on a hill, it made the view look more beautiful, as soon as the garden ended the hill too ends and from there we could see the series of hills joined together and at night it looked magnificent, the small hill house glow in the dark like lanterns, making it breath-taking.

I turned to find a perfect place to sit, while the juice was almost finished thanks to my big sips, when I saw armaan and Anjali in the corner, atul was standing next to Anjali, I didn't knew what was going on, but Anjali then left with atul and armaan quietly stayed there.

I got a rare feeling to go and ask him, question him, that how come he was suddenly alone in the whole place, but as soon as I moved towards him, I saw him turning and looking at me, over eyes locked for a second and he then made his steps towards me.

My reaction were amusing and my face was equally showing it, he was making his way towards me, after our interaction on the garden he was again approaching towards me, it felt like last two years were jumping infront of my eyes, the same way his hair were flowing in the air, the way his body was reflecting his whole attitude and the same way my heart was beating erratically.

"She left me, and I guess I should leave too" he whispered, as I smiled at him, it was like at the end of the day he was coming back home. I held his hand slowly and took him with me behind the tree, which I had just founded, the tree had a seat for people to sit, which was now occupied by us, and infront of us, we could see the whole moon shinning white in the black sky, it looked bigger than any other thing I have ever seen.

So big that, for once it made me think that, if I raised my hand, I could easily touch the surface of the gorgeous moon! It forced me to think that how something so up in the sky, could reach down, I was amazed, the moon stood in front of us! And I supposed that if we took a step ahead, we would have been truly standing upon it.

As soon as we sat, I saw armaan turning around to see what was behind us "I thought that she will come back, but she won't"

"Do you want her to come back?" I questioned, as he looked at me, and then  casually placed his arm around my shoulder, it was like a general thing, as soon as he kept his arm around me I sunk myself and kept my head on his shoulder.

"No! I wouldn't like the fact of her, coming back to me" he whispered, as I just looked at my hands and played with my fingers.

"You are acting as if you are hoping her to reach back to you" and I heard him chuckle.

"Well you are wrong then, i never really liked her in that way" somehow I had a feeling that I will punch him, but I stopped myself, and questioned further.

"I guess it was you, who was tagging her along for the last two year and today too" I refined and then cursed myself, to say what I have said.

"I feel jealousy around here, is it?" he smiled, as I moved my head up to look into his eyes, I knew he had seen my tearful eyes, as he moved a bit low and kissed my forehead, "I wasn't tagging her along, I wasn't even in contact with her since the last two years, she saw me here and cling to me, now what can I do?"

"Well, you could have told her to go away!" I whispered, as I felt his hand bringing me much closer to him, closing all the space between us.

"I wanted to, and when I saw you, I hoped that you would have saved me, claimed me yours infront of her, but you didn't! You just acted strange" he answered back, while I looked over my behavior, to see when did I, did that.

"I would have helped, if you would have told me" I mumbled, as I felt him intertwining his fingers with me, and keeping our joined hands on his lap.

"Do I have to tell you everything, can't you yourself see it" as soon as I heard him I again looked above, as he was staring at me directly, with something unknown feelings in his eyes, and then I hastily changed the topic, getting suddenly scared.

"Doesn't the moon look gorgeous today?" I mumbled, it was true the moon was full and almost in front of us.

"Is this a way to change topic!" he smiled, and then answered "I don't think so, for me the moonlight is the most beautiful thing"

"Why?" confused I questioned back.

"You see, it's the moonlight which makes the thing glow, it changes the whole environment, it make everything look gorgeous" for once I even thought to look at the moonlight in the same way.

"But it's the moon which is behind all this!" I claimed.

"Yes but it's not important to compliment the main thing, is it, you should look a bit deep into things, and you would find thousands of unwanted things, necessary."

"Like?" I questioned

"like us!" he answered, and i looked up confused "well, you have always complimented our friendship, but have you ever seen deeper into it, because when I see, I find many running emotions, and it's not all counted in friendship"

"I don't see any such thing armaan" unknowingly my hold on our intertwined fingers grew strong, stronger than I could have held any other thing.

"You are too much scared shilpa" he chuckled, making me more baffled, forcing me to turned my head again from the loveliness of the moon, and look at his deadly striking face, I was soo much closed to him, that my eyes could easily figure out his growing stubble.

"Scared of what?" I inquired, directly, he looked down to stare into my eyes, and I saw his eyes noticing my facial feature, making me grow conscious of myself.

"Scared, to lose me, and if you are then don't be, because no matter what my home lies with you" his words did wonders to me, I couldn't notice why, but the insecurity that he, who happens to be my friend, would leave me was suddenly nowhere.

"And why do you say so?" I questioned, my voice had turned into small whispers, something I could have never imagined.

"Because, like you, I feel to be scared of the fact that I would lose you" he replied, while I smiled, and lowered my head, and bit of chuckle came out.

"you have no right to laugh on what I feel" I heard him, and for once I brought my self more closer to him, and shivered as the cold breeze started.

"I do not laugh on someone feelings, I happen to make myself amaze by the fact that, you feel insecure, without any reason" my eyes didn't left the moon, while I felt his hand rubbing my shoulder making me a bit warm in the sudden chilly weather.

"I wanted to ask you something for quite some time now?" the tone of his happened to be serious and sharp, made me alert, and ready so that I could not miss the words he say further.

"Ahmmm, do continue" I boosted him.

"Marry me, and be mine" I gasped as I felt the words hitting ears; it was no joke, because for once I knew I heard him and the other that he was not laughing like he used to do after a sharp witty joke. I had a sudden urge to look up to him, but I didn't, I wasn't willing to show how amusing my face looked right now.

"Armaan" words weren't forming in my head even after I was forcing them to form.

"we feel nothing like love shilpa, but we happened to be close enough to it, give this a chance, marry me, I have the feelings that this would be amazing" he consoled me.

"And if it, the marriage doesn't work?" I questioned, I knew it would I had that feeling too, and we both knew we had our family blessing too, my parents had loved him like a son and his too had the same sensation regarding me!

"It would work, better than anything" his words made me turn to him, look at his face, and I saw him smiling without any worries, confusion, without any bad thoughts, he was smiling like he had achieved something and his smiled forced me to smile too.

He had said the truth I was scared to lose him, like he was, and what was better than a marriage which could securely tie us together, it was better than the insecurity we were holding in our hearts. As I stared at his face, I couldn't think anything else, other than his sudden late night calls where he would ask me, where I was? His alarming tones where he would say me or mostly order me not to roam around without any particular reason! His small gestures, which told me he cared about me, his messages which were filled with winks, making me blush even when I was in class!

There were so many things, and so much, that I would have never seen, if he hadn't proposed me "I would love to spend my present and future with you" I finished and he closed his eyes, moved a bit down and kissed my forehead.

"And what about the past?" he whispered, staring into my eyes with full of respects and some other feelings.

I smiled and a blush crept on my face, making me feel warmer "it was always filled with you isn't it?" and he chuckled.

I never knew how these two months have passed, the little session between me and armaan infront of the moon had changed everything, once armaan declared our marriage infront of our parents everything started to run infront of our eyes, there was a celebration! And after that the preparation of wedding were started.

I never knew armaan was so desperate to get married that, without consulting me, he made my parents and even his parents agreed with the date he selected, which was after exactly two months after he had proposed, though I wasn't against, even if I didn't showed still I wanted to be with him, and now I happens to be sitting on my bed, with mehendi on my feet and hands.

The phone suddenly rang and I almost jumped knowing who it would be! I stared at the time, exactly twelve, midnight! I held the phone in my hand, thanks to the dry mehendi.

"Hey" I answered slowly not letting any passer know that I was on call with my husband-to-be.

"How did you pick the phone up? Weren't the mehendi happens to be still wet?" his curiosity these days was something I love to enjoy, and to tease further I answered him.

"I just washed it away, it happened to be like a wet shit" I chuckled looking at my other hand, which had his name printed on it.

"Don't say that!" he hushed, "you had my name written on it, with that mehendi" he finished, making me smile.

"So, I can easily pen your name down with black marker, or maybe we can go for a tattoo" living with him, made me realize how much he love those tattoo, and now even I was crazy about them, not because he loved them, but the fact that those thing were interesting.

"Shilpa! You aren't having any tattoo, got that, I don't want anyone to see my wife" he answered strictly.

"Is that a jealousy I feel?" I questioned, it was so much fun to tease a prankster and a teaser like him.

"Yes!" a sharp answer, something which I knew was rarely gifted to the people he spoke.

"And why?" I required, teasing him further.

"because I', well because you are my wife, and I happen to be possessive about the relation I have" we knew what we felt about eachother, clinging together to eachother for the last two months had helped us recognize the feeling we had, the undiscovered feeling we held for eachother, still we had never confessed.

I smiled, and then I answered him back "the only person who can tattoo me is you, and no one" I could hear him sigh maybe in relief or maybe I have said something so much close to his heart.

"I guess I should shut the phone down" I told him, blushing to myself.

"sure, catch up with some sleep" he was about to end and then he added and I could guess he was getting naughty "I can't wait for tomorrow" he stopped for a moment "night" and I blushed hard, heat is what I felt around my cheeks and neck and I quickly shut the phone down.

The night had drawn upon and here I stood, clad in a beautiful red lehenga and shirt which had just ended abit above my navel, the dupatta has securely covered my hair, and draped nicely, without falling or touching the ground.

I stood watching outside from the gallery, the night was devastatingly stunning, I could have stare outside forever, but I heard a slight knock, and then  someone entering, I knew who it was, and I felt my heart beating hard and fast.

I turned to see him, coming towards me, with a grin, conveying me nothing in particular but then everything was shown on our faces.

"I thought you won't come till late at night?" I asked, we were married about 3 hours ago and now were known as husband and wife.

His hand reached my waist gently, but his hold happened to be possessive, and I felt a calmness feeling him holding me like this.

"They all told me that my wife needs me more." I smiled hearing him calling me his wife, and blushed as he continued to stare me without blinking.

"Oh! That mean if they wouldn't have told you, you wouldn't have arrived here?" I kept my hands on his chest, as I felt him bring me more close to him.

"No! I would have arrived here, much sooner, because" he had left the sentence incomplete, making me curious to hear what he was willing to say.

"Because?"

"I wanted to tell that I love her" he conveyed, I didn't knew what was more shocking, him casually saying this or I, who heard it like it was a daily routine.

"Armaan" I wanted to pour out the feeling I felt, but he didn't let me complete it at all.

"I love you!" he whispered, and I knew that without saying anything else, I should simply say those words, which I had been practicing the whole night and which he would be dying to hear.

"I love you too" I whispered, resting my head on his chest, while his hand moved a bit up, securing me in a tight hold, for seconds we stayed like that, then I removed my head from his chest, and stared at him.

He smiled, and then bent down, my breathes hitched as I felt his next moves, and my eyes closed by themselves, he touched my lower lip with his finger, and I found that it was trembling with anticipation. Feeling his breathes on my lips, I clutched his kurta from his waist, and then I felt my world stop.

As he had kept his lips on mine, he didn't moved at once, and the merry fact made my heart leap. His hands cupping my face, and then I slowly felt him moving his lips, making my own lips wet, I held him tightly and joined him, with a slow pace I moved my lips, and I felt him smiling a little. then he increased the speed, kissing me with purity and love which he wanted to show me, I felt his tongue slightly forcing me to open up for him, as I did I felt my tongue giving up, fighting with his, making me go breathless completely, I never knew the extent of my love for him and even he didn't, but the kiss did show us!

As we left, I found how breathless we were, armaan took a gush of air inside him and so did i, and then opening our eyes slowly, we saw eachother, with nothing but love, he smiled and cupped my face again, this time we didn't kissed, but we rested our forehead against eachother, smiling and content with eachother, because we knew that we will work out! And our love will help us.

Edited by funkybratz - 20 August 2011 at 7:32am

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19bhavs_gid03anjalipammy_amnaarsh4evrRihanna4allshooooona-Pranjali-arsh444foxisasyatanya.dsouzaLaila.Nniki4lifekashmayurfanGurpreet16diyaa1pk_Afrin_krazy4kashkshanikaaAyesha87princessrashida.Suhasini.dazedworldminaalMmeeru_s_armaanaisha_ranbir8punamluvshilpafalcon.starakshadamaniMAzmiidivi1octsoniarahejadimpledsmileksgforever10..ayaan..malose-screwed.UP-fri42911Shweta....Svidu87-wild-.SaduFarzi.moonlight2630-shamima-cutie_mahimaMysticalRealmsammy4uzhasan2lil_desi_goddesjanu1610-Nina-barydebby_11sameera_12dazzling_armaanwajiha-1tehzeebkhan-Prithi-pixie_ndivkashfullnoseasyncEuphoria.cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fanfizii_gurlteenorchidNorzmonikaseth..oneOone..dmeghaOkThanksByeMrs.Hulkneha-rockss

funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

well! i know surprised right! but i had to update so how sooner or later, and i felt this to be the perfect time!four years back we got kash today! in our very own dill mill gayye!so whats better than updating :)
on a true side, this happened to be my dream, i know strange but yes!
it is a complete dream which i saw, though ofcourse i had to extend it to meets its end, still here it is!
do tell me how is it

and 

i dedicate this OS to

Bubblysifu

who had just given birth to a gorgeous angel :)

and i love her!

AR

MOONLIGHT TOUCH

"why aren't you dressed up for the gathering?" muskaan questioned as she saw me moving from here to there in just casual trouser and a pale yellow long shirt, my hairs were tied in a messy pony tail, making me look as careless as a one year old kid.

"I don't feel like going out, it quiet a blast" I finished, giving her the reply, it wasn't like I don't want to join people outside, or I wasn't in the mood to party, there was something inside me holding me back.

The gathering was kept, in honor of our graduated students, and few of them were my friends too in the old batch, whom I would have love to see, but today it made me stop, and the reason was unknown, plus I didn't knew what to answer muskaan, I had no other option but to say that it was noisy! Making her at peace.

"You are acting weird, you know that" she entered the earring in her ear pierce and looked at me, while I just plopped down on the bed.

"I don't know! I presume I'm not feeling good!" I looked at the book lying on the side of the bed. "I guess I should go out and buy myself a juice, it will help out" I again stood up from the bed, and moved towards the lounge, taking the keys of my dorm room.

"Are you going like that?" I heard muskaan shout again.

"Well'" I didn't know what to speak, I knew I was dressed cheaply. "I'll change and go" I shouted back, moving towards the room again where muskaan was busy getting herself ready, it was as if more than mine, the room happened to be hers!

I opened my cupboard, and took out the simple dark green dress; it was a churidaar, with a long frock, which had silver embroidery or more than a pendant on the neck.

Wearing my silver, flats shoes, I showed muskaan, as she sighed in approval, "you look decent", I heard her say while making my way out of the dorm, towards the main gate.

As I stepped outside, i saw numerous people moving from one end to the other, laughing at jokes, meeting everyone; the new batch was at the other corner, having fun of their own time. Our dorms were inside our academy; therefore the party for the graduates was just outside as we stepped out of it.

I took my steps towards the cafeteria which was five minutes away from our dorm, when I saw one of my friend, atul, he was having a gala time, his face was showing that, I remember how at the end of the semester i started to communicate less, like i never knew eachother, things turned bitter between us without any reason, which resulted in mine and his friendship reaching the end.

I smiled as I saw his eyes moving and looking into mine; he stared for a minute and then overlooked me, moving past through me with his graduated friends. Somewhere it didn't affected me, looking at him acting like that, maybe I was immune to the fact that I would get the taste of my own medicine from atul one day, and that I got.

My hairs floated in the air, as it took a bit of speed, it was chilly but nice, romantic but peaceful, I smiled calming myself down, that maybe I just needed this, few breathes of good air to make myself feel better, but my heart did shouted back that how untrue I could get.

The garden came, as I walk through it and then I saw him, I didn't knew what was more calming, the air or just watching him from far away. A sudden desire filled my heart, looking at him smiling at something, the crowd was too much to see the person who had made him grin, but I was happy to watch his gleeful face.

I took my step, showing how casual I am, and how he wasn't affecting me at all, knowing perfectly that he hasn't seen me at all but I knew we will cross paths, and we will meet. Still I didn't want him to see me! Not when my own feeling were unknown.

We happened to be best friend once! And around two years back he graduated from the university, while I stayed to complete my advance two degrees which happened to be ending next week. Though we were in contact but not like we used too, it was just a special call on birthdays or some important event which made connected us.

Still somewhere deep down I wished we had enough time to get in contact with eachother, like we used to be, for once I wanted to go to the past to stay with him for a bit longer, maybe then I could have forced him to stay longer for the advance courses, or maybe I could have left with him after graduation.

"Look at you, I don't think you are dressed for a gathering Ridhima?" and he laughed, I didn't knew when he had arrived here, and how I just kept thinking about our past.

My eyes moved towards his hand, which was kept on a small waist, and looking at the dressing from toe to head I was sure, who she was! Anjali, I looked at her, and something broke inside me, I was looking at him after two year and that to with the bitch!

I controlled, forcing myself not to cry at all! It has always hurted me to see him with her, even before two year and even now! It was painful, like stabbing a knife. I have never hated anyone like I have hated her! Deeply by heart. She was the one who took him away from me! And I never could understand how he had even fallen for her, and claim her to be his girlfriend.

"I do not intend to attend the party armaan" I smiled at him, while he smiled back at me, and looked at Anjali.

"Well, should I say, I won't observe you roaming here?" his eyes were questioning and I saw something inside them making me shudder at my place. It was un-natural, but there was something in them, wanting me to question him.

"No you won't watch me here" I responded back smiling with every word I said.

"well that is an excellent news then" Anjali chuckled, as me and armaan both looked at her, even though I acted like I didn't care about what she said, still I felt a little hope that armaan would say something against her, to secure me.

"Well, let's leave Anjali! You enjoy Ridhima!" he said, and then moved away from me, as soon as he had left I felt my tear dropping down, I thought he would have for once stood for me, against her, but I was wronged again! Quickly wiping them off, I again started journey towards the self-service restaurant, it was better not to expect anything at all from him.

Taking the juice I took my steps towards the lonesome side of the garden, as our campus was situated on a hill, it made the view look more beautiful, as soon as the garden ended the hill too ends and from there we could see the series of hills joined together and at night it looked magnificent, the small hill house glow in the dark like lanterns, making it breath-taking.

I turned to find a perfect place to sit, while the juice was almost finished thanks to my big sips, when I saw armaan and Anjali in the corner, atul was standing next to Anjali, I didn't knew what was going on, but Anjali then left with atul and armaan quietly stayed there.

I got a rare feeling to go and ask him, question him, that how come he was suddenly alone in the whole place, but as soon as I moved towards him, I saw him turning and looking at me, over eyes looked for a second and he then made his steps towards me.

My reaction were amusing and my face was equally showing it, he was making his way towards me, after our interaction on the garden he was again approaching towards me, it felt like last two years were jumping infront of my eyes, the same way his hair were flowing in the air, the way his body was reflecting his whole attitude and the same way my heart was beating erratically.

"She left me, and I guess I should leave too" he whispered, as I smiled at him, it was like at the end of the day he was coming back home. I held his hand slowly and took him with me behind the tree, which I had just founded, the tree had a seat for people to sit, which was now occupied by us, and infront of us, we could see the whole moon shinning white in the black sky, it looked bigger than any other thing I have ever seen.

So big that, for once it made me think that, if I raised my hand, I could easily touch the surface of the gorgeous moon! It forced me to think that how something so up in the sky, could reach down, I was amazed, the moon stood in front of us! And I supposed that if we took a step ahead, we would have been truly standing upon it.

As soon as we sat, I saw armaan turning around to see what was behind us "I thought that she will come back, but she won't"

"Do you want her to come back?" I questioned, as he looked at me, and then  casually placed his arm around my shoulder, it was like a general thing, as soon as he kept his arm around me I sunk myself and kept my head on his shoulder.

"No! I wouldn't like the fact of her, coming back to me" he whispered, as I just looked at my hands and played with my fingers.

"You are acting as if you are hoping her to reach back to you" and I heard him chuckle.

"Well you are wrong then, i never really liked her in that way" somehow I had a feeling that I will punch him, but I stopped myself, and questioned further.

"I guess it was you, who was tagging her along for the last two year and today too" I refined and then cursed myself, to say what I have said.

"I feel jealousy around here, is it?" he smiled, as I moved my head up to look into his eyes, I knew he had seen my tearful eyes, as he moved a bit low and kissed my forehead, "I wasn't tagging her along, I wasn't even in contact with her since the last two years, she saw me here and cling to me, now what can I do?"

"Well, you could have told her to go away!" I whispered, as I felt his hand bringing me much closer to him, closing all the space between us.

"I wanted to, and when I saw you, I hoped that you would have saved me, claimed me yours infront of her, but you didn't! You just acted strange" he answered back, while I looked over my behavior, to see when did I, did that.

"I would have helped, if you would have told me" I mumbled, as I felt him intertwining his fingers with me, and keeping our joined hands on his lap.

"Do I have to tell you everything, cant you yourself see it" as soon as I heard him I again looked above, as he was staring at me directly, with something unknown feelings in his eyes, and then I hastily changed the topic, getting suddenly scared.

"Doesn't the moon look gorgeous today?" I mumbled, it was true the moon was full and almost in front of us.

"Is this a way to change topic!" he smiled, and then answered "I don't think so, for me the moonlight is the most beautiful thing"

"Why?" confused I questioned back.

"You see, it's the moonlight which makes the thing glow, it changes the whole environment, it make everything look gorgeous" for once I even thought to look at the moonlight in the same way.

"But it's the moon which is behind all this!" I claimed.

"Yes but it's not important to compliment the main thing, is it, you should look a bit deep into things, and you would find thousands of unwanted things, necessary."

"Like?" I questioned

"like us!" he answered, and i looked up confused "well, you have always complimented our friendship, but have you ever seen deeper into it, because when I see, I find many running emotions, and it's not all counted in friendship"

"I don't see any such thing armaan" unknowingly my hold on our intertwined fingers grew strong, stronger than I could have held any other thing.

"You are too much scared Ridhima" he chuckled, making me more baffled, forcing me to turned my head again from the loveliness of the moon, and look at his deadly striking face, I was soo much closed to him, that my eyes could easily figure out his growing stubble.

"Scared of what?" I inquired, directly, he looked down to stare into my eyes, and I saw his eyes noticing my facial feature, making me grow conscious of myself.

"Scared, to lose me, and if you are then don't be, because no matter what my home lies with you" his words did wonders to me, I couldn't notice why, but the insecurity that he, who happens to be my friend, would leave me was suddenly nowhere.

"And why do you say so?" I questioned, my voice had turned into small whispers, something I could have never imagined.

"Because, like you, I feel to be scared of the fact that I would lose you" he replied, while I smiled, and lowered my head, and bit of chuckle came out.

"you have no right to laugh on what I feel" I heard him, and for once I brought my self more closer to him, and shivered as the cold breeze started.

"I do not laugh on someone feelings, I happen to make myself amaze by the fact that, you feel insecure, without any reason" my eyes didn't left the moon, while I felt his hand rubbing my shoulder making me a bit warm in the sudden chilly weather.

"I wanted to ask you something for quite some time now?" the tone of his happened to be serious and sharp, made me alert, and ready so that I could not miss the words he say further.

"Ahmmm, do continue" I boosted him.

"Marry me, and be mine" I gasped as I felt the words hitting ears; it was no joke, because for once I knew I heard him and the other that he was not laughing like he used to do after a sharp witty joke. I had a sudden urge to look up to him, but I didn't, I wasn't willing to show how amusing my face looked right now.

"Armaan" words weren't forming in my head even after I was forcing them to form.

"we feel nothing like love Ridhima, but we happened to be close enough to it, give this a chance, marry me, I have the feelings that this would be amazing" he consoled me.

"And if it, the marriage doesn't work?" I questioned, I knew it would I had that feeling too, and we both knew we had our family blessing too, my parents had loved him like a son and his too had the same sensation regarding me!

"It would work, better than anything" his words made me turned to him, look at his face, and I saw him smiling without any worries, confusion, without any bad thoughts, he was smiling like he had achieved something and his smiled forced me to smile too.

He had said the truth I was scared to lose him, like he was, and what was better than a marriage which could securely tie us together, it was better than the insecurity we were holding in our hearts. As I stared at his face, I couldn't think anything else, other than his sudden late night calls where he would ask me, where I was? His alarming tones where he would say me or mostly order me not to roam around without any particular reason! His small gestures, which told me he cared about me, his messages which were filled with winks, making me blush even when I was in class!

There were so many things, and so much, that I would have never seen, if he hadn't proposed me "I would love to spend my present and future with you" I finished and he closed his eyes, moved a bit down and kissed my forehead.

"And what about the past?" he whispered, staring into my eyes with full of respects and some other feelings.

I smiled and a blush crept on my face, making me feel warmer "it was always filled with you isn't it?" and he chuckled.

I never knew how these two months have passed, the little session between me and armaan infront of the moon had changed everything, once armaan declared our marriage infront of our parents everything started to run infront of our eyes, there was a celebration! And after that the preparation of wedding were started.

I never knew armaan was so desperate to get married that, without consulting me, he made my parents and even his parents agreed with the date he selected, which was after exactly two months after he had proposed, though I wasn't against, even if I didn't showed still I wanted to be with him, and now I happens to be sitting on my bed, with mehendi on my feet and hands.

The phone suddenly rang and I almost jumped knowing who it would be! I stared at the time, exactly twelve, midnight! I held the phone in my hand, thanks to the dry mehendi.

"Hey" I answered slowly not letting any passer know that I was on call with my husband-to-be.

"How did you pick the phone up? Weren't the mehendi happens to be still wet?" his curiosity these days was something I love to enjoy, and to tease further I answered him.

"I just washed it away, it happened to be like a wet shit" I chuckled looking at my other hand, which had his name printed on it.

"Don't say that!" he hushed, "you had my name written on it, with that mehendi" he finished, making me smile.

"So, I can easily pen your name down with black marker, or maybe we can go for a tattoo" living with him, made me realize how much he love those tattoo, and now even I was crazy about them, not because he loved them, but the fact that those thing were interesting.

"Ridhima! You aren't having any tattoo, got that, I don't want anyone to see my wife" he answered strictly.

"Is that a jealousy I feel?" I questioned, it was so much fun to tease a prankster and a teaser like him.

"Yes!" a sharp answer, something which I knew was rarely gifted to the people he spoke.

"And why?" I required, teasing him further.

"because I', well because you are my wife, and I happen to be possessive about the relation I have" we knew what we felt about eachother, clinging together to eachother for the last two months had helped us recognize the feeling we had, the undiscovered feeling we held for eachother, still we had never confessed.

I smiled, and then I answered him back "the only person who can tattoo me is you, and no one" I could hear him sigh maybe in relief or maybe I have said something so much close to his heart.

"I guess I should shut the phone down" I told him, blushing to myself.

"sure, catch up with some sleep" he was about to end and then he added and I could guess he was getting naughty "I can't wait for tomorrow" he stopped for a moment "night" and I blushed hard, heat is what I felt around my cheeks and neck and I quickly shut the phone down.

The night had drawn upon and here I stood, clad in a beautiful red lehenga and shirt which had just ended abit above my navel, the dupatta has securely covered my hair, and draped nicely, without falling or touching the ground.

I stood watching outside from the gallery, the night was devastatingly stunning, I could have stare outside forever, but I heard a slight knock, and then  someone entering, I knew who it was, and I felt my heart beating hard and fast.

I turned to see him, coming towards me, with a grin, conveying me nothing in particular but then everything was shown on our faces.

"I thought you won't come till late at night?" I asked, we were married about 3 hours ago and now were known as husband and wife.

His hand reached my waist gently, but his hold happened to be possessive, and I felt a calmness feeling him holding me like this.

"They all told me that my wife needs me more." I smiled hearing him calling me his wife, and blushed as he continued to stare me without blinking.

"Oh! That mean if they wouldn't have told you, you wouldn't have arrived here?" I kept my hands on his chest, as I felt him bring me more close to him.

"No! I would have arrived here, much sooner, because" he had left the sentence incomplete, making me curious to hear what he was willing to say.

"Because?"

"I wanted to tell that I love her" he conveyed, I didn't knew what was more shocking, him casually saying this or I, who heard it like it was a daily routine.

"Armaan" I wanted to pour out the feeling I felt, but he didn't left me complete it at all.

"I love you!" he whispered, and I knew that without saying anything else, I should simply say those words, which I had been practicing the whole night and which he would be dying to hear.

"I love you too" I whispered, resting my head on his chest, while his hand moved a bit up, securing me in a tight hold, for seconds we stayed like that, then I removed my head from his chest, and stared at him.

He smiled, and then bent down, my breathes hitched as I felt his next moves, and my eyes closed by themselves, he touched my lower lip with his finger, and I found that it was trembling with anticipation. Feeling his breathes on my lips, I clutched his kurta from his waist, and then I felt my world stop.

As he had kept his lips on mine, he didn't moved at once, and the merry fact made my heart leap. His hands cupping my face, and then I slowly felt him moving his lips, making my own lips wet, I held him tightly and joined him, with a slow pace I moved my lips, and I felt him smiling a little. then he increased the speed, kissing me with purity and love which he wanted to show me, I felt his tongue slightly forcing me to open up for him, as I did I felt my tongue giving up, fighting with his, making me go breathless completely, I never knew the extent of my love for him and even he didn't, but the kiss did show us!

As we left, I found how breathless we were, armaan took a gush of air inside him and so did, and then opening our eyes slowly, we saw eachother, with nothing but love, he smiled and cupped my face again, this time we didn't kissed, but we rested our forehead against eachother, smiling and content with eachother, because we knew that we will work out! And our love will help us.

Edited by funkybratz - 19 August 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

rash.guptasimmywimmyrtarbubblysifuswarobi1asmara19jdotsswati_arStupidcupid1234ADITI.SHARMA_03ksgforever10trouble_006divi1octDik..Ayesha87shalikaAltairanamita18mansibhartiksg_ritikaroshni_AInfinite_FlameammyridzyfanminaalMmeeru_s_armaananushkajainRhea.KaJenfalcon.star.SaduFarzi.aroosheevidu87blessed4crazy_4_karanprachi06shonadesireKaJen_addictionfri42911desirm4manjugupta.aditi20ammy_ka_ashupixie_nARKJ_4EVERwajiha-1shonagudia-Prithi-nihatri-Nina-monikaseth..oneOone..Ethereal-Pathanumeha_rajatjiyaa_mmijanur_Oishi_Mrs.HulkOkThanksBye

Go to top