Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

My Adoxography:ArSh-AR SS:Cross my Heart p39 pmltr (Page 14)

funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday RIDA, this is for you, as i promised i provide you with a hottest OS i have ever written!HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL :)

as for the others, i just wrote it, i highly seductive and hot! so do read it at your own risk

NOTE
I'M NOT APPLYING ANY KIND OF RULES OR RESTRICTION, I BELIEVE THAT BEING A WRITER I SHOULD WRITE WHATEVER I LIKE, AND THEREFORE BEING A READER IT'S UPTO YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO READ, NO AGE RESTRICTION IS APPLIED, AS IT'S UPTO YOU COMPLETELY WHETHER YOU WANT TO READ IT OR NOT!

I DONT WANT ANY WARNING NEITHER I WANT ANYONE TO COPY THE PART.

feel free to comment love you all :)

pms tomorrow

ArSh

Seductive Teasing

She sighed as she looked at him moving from one place to another with a rhythm, wearing a black suit with a gorgeous navy blue tie and hair gelled up, he looked sexy as hell. She saw him receiving every guest and welcoming them adequately.

He was her neighbor since last 27 years, just one year older from her, they have played together, went to school together, studied together as he helped her with her assignments, roamed around with friends together, even they had same hobbies, being a tomboy she used to love what he use to do and therefore she ended up doing the same thing.  But she knew thing were different between them, since the time they have entered their teenage life.

Firstly she thought, his mother has restricted him to not to get indulge with her, more than needed, but then she was wrong, his mother was completely fine with her, and she loved her like her own daughter, but she had seen him getting tensed around her, she didn't found out any reason of his change behavior, therefore ignoring him became the best revenge.

"Hey what are you doing here?" muskaan asked, while she turned her eyes from him and looked at his younger sister, who was now her best friend, they were of same age and she was completely different from her brother.

"Oh, nothing, looking at the guest in your party" she answered, smiling at the curly girl.

"Really! I thought your eyes were just looking at the handsome host, shilpa" she chuckled, just to get a glare from her.

"Why would I waste time on a man who ignored me since last 10 years!" the frustration was seen easily by muskaan, she was the only one to know, how they both missed eachother badly.

"I don't understand when you didn't do anything to him, then why does he ignore you?" the confused muskaan asked.

"Oh! Well, let me tell you, he feels uneasy around me, you know uncomfortable, just because I'm a girl, I mean muskaan,  we use to wrestle all the day and then slowly he started to maintain his distance" she answered, as she felt her anger raising inside her.

"What!?! Did he tell you that?"  Muskaan gasped

"no, he didn't, but Anjali told me, she was his girlfriend once, he would have told her" she spat angrily, remembering the occasion when she got to know, that her friend and he was dating eachother, she never detested any of her friend, like she detested Anjali, but then she knew, that it wasn't her friend mistake, he, himself proposed her, and who with her sane mind would reject his proposal.

"some time I just wish, I was a boy, atleast he wouldn't have gone far away from me, or atleast feel indifferent around me" she felt her tears building up, she herself, didn't knew the reason, why she felt bad about him ignoring her, it have been 10 years and she was 17, since he has started the ignoring game, she should be used to his behavior, still somewhere deep down she felt bad, she felt like a complete waste.

Muskaan sighed, she knew why her brother was doing this, and she felt bad for her best friend, if rahul ever did this to her, she would have died, she knew that her brother was really attracted to this girl, extremely attracted, and just because he didn't trusted himself around her, he started to ignore her, so that she could be safe from his intentions, intentions to make her his completely!!

"What do you mean? You wanted to be a boy, just so that you can be with him, what do you think! You want my brother to turn into a gay!"Muskaan blurted, as she felt a slight smile coming across her lips.

"No, I would died, before getting myself known with the fact that your brother turned gay" she joked.

"You know, let me help you a bit, and then it's up to you how you do it!" she smiled, as she saw her looking completely confused, as if she was just born today.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, as she felt the waiter coming towards them with a completely new and tempting drinks.

"the best part of being a girl is that, they can seduce any guy they want, you can do the same thing, seduce my brother" adding a wink, she chuckled, as she felt her friend giving her a horrifying expression "I know you have never tried that, not atleast at him, but trust me it will work" again winking she went away, knowing that her best friend will need time to think over it.

She looked at him, as held a girl next to him, she cursed her, as she herself wanted to stand the same way next to him, held by him protectively, she knew what she had to do, muskaan was right, and she had to seduce him till he himself carries her to bed! And she was ready for it!

He saw her sitting infront of the bar, with a drink in her hand, he was watching her since the start of the party, how she was looking at him, how her expressions were changing, how she spoke to muskaan, while sometimes becoming happy, sometimes sad and then the other time becoming all confused, he loved her display of expressions, and somewhere he knew that he was the main reason behind it, he felt proud of himself, knowing how strong effect he had upon her.

He himself sat on the dinner table, with his office colleagues, while he saw her playing with the drink, and then suddenly he saw her moving and looking directly into his eyes, at first he got scared, scared of being caught by her, which was unusual.

She held the eye lock they were sharing, hypnotizing him through her green eyes, while she moved her one leg above the other one, showing him her bare flesh, she took the drink, and brought it near her lip and slowly taking a deep sip, she closed her eyes.

He gulped looking at her act, it was unlike her, totally unlike her, he felt a bit of sweat forming above his forehead, as his eyes moved on her bare thighs, which were totally visible to him, her dress was sophisticated but small, the neckline was low, which showed him a bit of her cleavage, while it ended up till her thigh, taking his breathe always, and to add more, it was in dark  purple colour, the colour of strong passion, she had let her hairs down, otherwise her bare back would have been the view of the night.

She opened her eyes, as she felt him quickly recovering and removing his eyes from her, she knew that muskaan's plan was working, his expressive face was telling her, and it wouldn't be quite late when he would be with her, she turned to see what was available on the bar table to eat, as she saw melted chocolate balls kept in a tray, beautifully decorated with white chocolate sprinkled on it.

Her favorite! She sighed happily as she pick up and looked at it, not knowing that still his eyes have caught her attention, he saw her, playing with the little white sprinkled ball, a smile crept on his face, he loved her acting all childish, and then he saw her keeping the chocolate ball on her lips, and bit it seductively, her eyes closed as she took the bite enjoying the chocolate heaven, while the melted chocolate rolled out of her corner lip, making her smile with eyes closed.

He gulped as he felt his own self melting like a chocolate, he was being seduced badly! A lot badly, and he had never expected that from her, last time he had suffered this stage was when once he had seen her in her room, through his window, when she stood near the mirror, trying her latest outfit which showed her complete back. Unknown of the fact, that his mind was running miles away, she enjoyed the chocolate, licking her lips, making him go mad by her own act.

He slowly walked up to her, and stood infront of her, he was annoyed! Her act was working overtime on him and he knew he wouldn't be able to control his beast if she continued to play around like this. She felt someone's hand on her chin and then rubbing her corner lip slowly yet possessively, her eyes flew open as she saw him standing in front of her angrily.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded as he saw her rolling her eyes with attitude.

"What do you mean by that!?!" she questioned him back as he saw a flicker of amusement passing in her eyes

"I meant, what I saw, why the hell are you doing this?" he questioned again.

"You have no right to ask why I'm doing anything." She got up from her seat, as tried to move away, when she felt a hand taking control of her arm.

"you don't know, what rights I have on you" he ended and moved away from her, as she smiled, knowing very well what he was going through.

The night dawned upon, as the party got over, she walked inside her house, her parents have gone due to some business deal and she had to end up staying home alone, she kept her silver clutch on the couch, removing her shoes, she moved upstairs towards her room, her hands moved on her hair, shuffling them, she moved them from her back keeping then on her left shoulder. Closing the lights on her way to her room she opened her room door.

She had thought that maybe today armaan would come to her, maybe he would talk to her like he use to, she had done everything even seduced him, she had danced all night with sidhant, hoping that jealousy would work but she saw him just watching her without any reaction on his face.

She moved, inside, as she heard the water running inside her washroom, suddenly a fear took over her, not knowing who would be inside, she moved towards the door, standing infront of it when the door opened and a hand held her arm, pulling her inside.

She was about to scream, when she felt herself being pushed inside the shower area, with cold water flowing like rain, she sighed, as she forced herself to open her eyes, nothing came into her mind, as she saw him looking at intensely, she tried to speak when the next thing she knew was, her lips were being claimed by the man himself.

His lips moved upon her hungrily and possessively, conveying her, his rights, he kissed her taking her breath away, biting her lower lip, forcing her to claim him back, moving his lips with his own self made rhythm

"open up" he huskily whispered, continuing to kiss her, making her shudder under his hold,  his hand still held her arms, against the wall, as the water touched their completely wet body, making the temperature of the room wild and hot.

"I won't" she answered, as she tried hard not to kiss him back, 10 years!  10 years, she had felt ignorance, she had waited for him so long, if she knew seducing him was the best way to get him back, she would have done that way back, she moaned, as she felt his hands moving from her arms to her waist and then he pulled her towards him, mouth to mouth, breast to his manly chest.

"if you didn't, I swear I'll tear you clothes apart" his voice rang, as the water continued to hit their body, as his hand rubbed her waist, moving them towards her back, trying to play her own game, while kissing her lips, making the swell with his passion.

"Tear them!" she knew what she had said, she knew she had liked him since the start, since the time he had started to ignore her, and she was ready for whatever he was going to do today.

As her words registered in his brain, he knew that there was no confusion, he had held his wild beast since he had found out how attracted he was towards her, It was time to release it, time to show her that, if he hadn't ignored her during these 10 years, what would she have gone through. It was time to claim her, make her his!

Within seconds, his hand moved upwards, on her back, towards her zip, opening it slowly, while taking her lower lip between his teeth, biting it passionately, he moved, his hand inside the opened zip. His hand touched her back and she gasped, she had waited for him to touch her like that, he moved, his hand on her bare back, as he found that it was all bare.

"oh!! God!!" he growled, highly tempted by the fact that no barrier was between them except the clothes she was wearing and those will be soon finished by him.

The passion aroused, as he again pushed her hard against the wall, taking her earlobe in his mouth, kissing it and then gently biting it, while his hand rested on her shoulder, ready to finish the barriers between them. He held her dress shoulders and pulled it down, as the dress fell down touching the floor. While he knew this was it!

Her hands moved, on his shoulder, holding him tightly, as he looked at her close eyes, the water droplet were making her look tempting and seductive, he touched her swollen lips with his finger, parting them abit, and then keeping her lips upon them. He didn't kiss her; he just kept, waiting for her to take the move. He knew what she wanted; her hold on his shoulder was tighter than anything he could recall, and then he felt her moving her lips, with slowly passion.

As soon as her lips moved, a fire ignite inside him, he hungrily held her waist and kissed her back, with full heat, her hands moved up quickly, rubbing his nape, forcing him to kiss her hard enough to take her breathes go away.

He moved his hands, upward, while she guessed his next move; she knew what he would do! She heated up the kiss, fueling him more than needed, and then pushed him, as he hit the other wall. His eyes opened, as he angrily saw her standing in the shower rain, her flesh fully shown to him, her milky skin shinning with the help of water droplets. He furiously started to move towards her, when she herself came up to him, taking his breathes from him, joining his lips with hers, making him burst in hunger.

His hands moved, from her back to her waist as he added the fire to the kiss, while she took hold of his hairs, telling him how badly she had missed him, his hands moved towards her softness, as he sexily cupped her left one, making her shudder, and then he pressed it.

"armaan" her breathe took a sharp turn, as she suddenly left his lips, her head fell backward, as his action made her moan out his name.

"I want to suck all of you, each and everything" he whispered, as he dipped his face, into her long neck, while continuing to play with her softness.

"I want to'" he couldn't complete, as her gasping for air, he was playing havocs with her body.

"do it!" she announced, as he smiled, looking at her backward bent head, closed eyes, and parted lips, he pushed himself down, kissing her softness, while his one hand her back, not letting her and the other played with her other breast.

She drew a sharp breathe, as she felt him kissing her where no one has even touched her, he lick it, and slowly sucked it, driving her to the edge, making her moan and cry out his name and forcing her to hold his hairs hard enough to pull them out.

"You drive me mad! Your talks, your attitude, your voice, your eyes, each and everything make me want you, make me go crazy behind you" he sighed, as he stopped, and moved towards her neck.

"I want you, I want your lips on mine, I want to cover your body with mine, I want to wrap your long legs around my waist and push myself deep into you" he hissed, as he kissed and sucked her neck, while her hands moved on his hairs.

"You ignored me, since 10 years'ahhh armaan" she moaned, as she felt his finger pressing her nipple, making her numb.

"if I wouldn't have ignored you that time, we would have done all of this 10 years before, and I guess you wouldn't have been ready for it and I love you so much that I didn't wanted to lose you" he answered, as he bent down, kissing her swollen, numb nipple, making her pain go away while continuing to ignite the fire in her.

"Then don't lose me now too, I don't want to go away from you, I love you deeply, so much that even I don't know" she mumbled, as she pulled, her hairs upward and joined his lips, kissing him madly, making him groan.

"I want you now shilpa, I want myself to go deep inside you!" he whispered, in-between the kiss, as his hand reached her waist band, and with a swift movement he pulled it down stopping the kiss, and then he moved to himself, removing the jeans, which was just a thing which had covered him until now.

With a swift movement, he again joined his lips with her, as she kissed him hungrily, holding his shoulder, wrapping her one leg around his waist, as he held her other leg, bring it making her sensitivity touch his manliness, the water ran hard, as the heat increased, making the environment tensed, and then he pushed her to the wall, slowly pulling her closer to himself in every way.

She gasped, as she felt him near her, just a thought of being his was making her want to dance in enjoyment, and then a hard push, she moaned out his name, as a killer pain took over, her, making her tears reach the eyes.

"armaan" she heaved, as she felt another push, her nails dug into his skin, as he kissed her chin, making her calm and then slowly, trying to make a place for himself inside her. The pain and pleasure both burst into her, making her scream his name, making her hold, her own breathe.

The feeling, the emotion, the passion and love got exchanged, as they made a journey to reach the new heights, with every move, he made her feel how madly he loved her, as they moved in a rhythm and ecstasy, they found out how crazily they wanted each other to be with them.

He caressed her every part, while she reciprocated with the same feelings, making him tempt for her, making him feel the love she had for him, they were together the whole night, telling each other how badly they have missed each other, and how much they love each other.

6 months later:

"Armaan! Get up! NOW" she shouted for the umpteen times, trying to wake him up from the sleep.

"what shilpa??" he shouted back, as he moved, his hand to wrap it around his beautiful wife, they have got married within two month and his parents were more than happy for him, while shilpa's marriage could avoid but appreciate her choice.

"Get up, got that! Don't you have to go to work?" she questioned, as she moved away from the bed, knowing very well that her husband was in search of her with eyes close.

"Stop shouting, okay, I'm getting up!" he answered, as he threw the quilt away from his body, disclosing her shirtless and hairless chest to his wife, while his shorts hung low.

"Armaan, stop being a kid" she winced, as she moved to hug him, while he pushed her away angrily.

"I don't want to talk to you" he announced, moving towards the washroom, to get ready for his day.

"You are again ignoring me" he heard her, from the room and he knew that she was on the verge of crying.

Coming out of the washroom, he held her arm, and pulled her towards him, joining her lips with his, pouring love to her, her hands ran behind his back as she kissed him even more badly.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, as she sucked his upper lip, while he held her close to his heart.

"Don't say sorry honey, because it was my fault" kissing her lower lip, he told her "remembers that, I love you, I won't and I can't ignore you ever" he whispered kissing her again lightly.

"I love you too" she sighed.

"okay, then let's have shower together" he announced happily, and within a second she knew what was going to happen next.

Edited by funkybratz - 03 June 2011 at 5:41am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19wifey90bhavs_gid03bubblysifuKSG-loverrrrammy_amnashiv-sunainaRihanna4allcrazyforkarandestinationnFreakin_girlGurpreet16zarishkhanPINKY04cue1Super.womanfoxisasyasonakap1tanya.dsouzaLaila.Nkashmayurfanfalcon.starilla8munni_sheeladiyaa1pk_Afrin_ammyridzyfanpunamluvshilpamischiefkrazy4kash..ayaan..immayurfansoniarahejadazedworldAR-kashaisha_ranbir8akshadAzmiishaaz_91dimpledsmilefri42911Shweta....S-screwed.UP-charmingkillervidu87-shamima--wild-moonlight2630aroosheeMysticalRealmlil_desi_goddesnightstarjanu1610PinkSugars-Nina-sammy4udazzling_armaankweetrockstarwajiha-1sweetie_angel-Prithi-divkashfullFleetingWishes.Monstuholic4evrdmeghazara-KSG-malikriddhanLaddoo.Phaddoocant.be.assed.KaSh-Maneet-FanteenorchidEthereal-Path..oneOone..Norz-Seri-anumeha_rajatnoseasyncneha-rockssstar_fan

funkybratz IF-Dazzler
funkybratz
funkybratz

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged

i just wrote it, i highly seductive and hot! so do read it at your own risk

NOTE
I'M NOT APPLYING ANY KIND OF RULES OR RESTRICTION, I BELIEVE THAT BEING A WRITER I SHOULD WRITE WHATEVER I LIKE, AND THEREFORE BEING A READER IT'S UPTO YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO READ, NO AGE RESTRICTION IS APPLIED, AS IT'S UPTO YOU COMPLETELY WHETHER YOU WANT TO READ IT OR NOT!

I DONT WANT ANY WARNING NEITHER I WANT ANYONE TO COPY THE PART.

feel free to comment love you all :)

pms tomorrow

AR

Seductive Teasing

She sighed as she looked at him moving from one place to another with a rhythm, wearing a black suit with a gorgeous navy blue tie and hair gelled up, he looked sexy as hell. She saw him receiving every guest and welcoming them adequately.

He was her neighbor since last 27 years, just one year older from her, they have played together, went to school together, studied together as he helped her with her assignments, roamed around with friends together, even they had same hobbies, being a tomboy she used to love what he use to do and therefore she ended up doing the same thing.  But she knew thing were different between them, since the time they have entered their teenage life.

Firstly she thought, his mother has restricted him to not to get indulge with her, more than needed, but then she was wrong, his mother was completely fine with her, and she loved her like her own daughter, but she had seen him getting tensed around her, she didn't found out any reason of his change behavior, therefore ignoring him became the best revenge.

"Hey what are you doing here?" muskaan asked, while she turned her eyes from him and looked at his younger sister, who was now her best friend, they were of same age and she was completely different from her brother.

"Oh, nothing, looking at the guest in your party" she answered, smiling at the curly girl.

"Really! I thought your eyes were just looking at the handsome host, ridhimma" she chuckled, just to get a glare from her.

"Why would I waste time on a man who ignored me since last 10 years!" the frustration was seen easily by muskaan, she was the only one to know, how they both missed eachother badly.

"I don't understand when you didn't do anything to him, then why does he ignore you?" the confused muskaan asked.

"Oh! Well, let me tell you, he feels uneasy around me, you know uncomfortable, just because I'm a girl, I mean muskaan,  we use to wrestle all the day and then slowly he started to maintain his distance" she answered, as she felt her anger raising inside her.

"What!?! Did he tell you that?"  Muskaan gasped

"no, he didn't, but Anjali told me, she was his girlfriend once, he would have told her" she spat angrily, remembering the occasion when she got to know, that her friend and he was dating eachother, she never detested any of her friend, like she detested Anjali, but then she knew, that it wasn't her friend mistake, he, himself proposed her, and who with her sane mind would reject his proposal.

"some time I just wish, I was a boy, atleast he wouldn't have gone far away from me, or atleast feel indifferent around me" she felt her tears building up, she herself, didn't knew the reason, why she felt bad about him ignoring her, it have been 10 years and she was 17, since he has started the ignoring game, she should be used to his behavior, still somewhere deep down she felt bad, she felt like a complete waste.

Muskaan sighed, she knew why her brother was doing this, and she felt bad for her best friend, if rahul ever did this to her, she would have died, she knew that her brother was really attracted to this girl, extremely attracted, and just because he didn't trusted himself around her, he started to ignore her, so that she could be safe from his intentions, intentions to make her his completely!!

"What do you mean? You wanted to be a boy, just so that you can be with him, what do you think! You want my brother to turn into a gay!"Muskaan blurted, as she felt a slight smile coming across her lips.

"No, I would died, before getting myself known with the fact that your brother turned gay" she joked.

"You know, let me help you a bit, and then it's up to you how you do it!" she smiled, as she saw her looking completely confused, as if she was just born today.

"What do you mean by that?" she asked, as she felt the waiter coming towards them with a completely new and tempting drinks.

"the best part of being a girl is that, they can seduce any guy they want, you can do the same thing, seduce my brother" adding a wink, she chuckled, as she felt her friend giving her a horrifying expression "I know you have never tried that, not atleast at him, but trust me it will work" again winking she went away, knowing that her best friend will need time to think over it.

She looked at him, as held a girl next to him, she cursed her, as she herself wanted to stand the same way next to him, held by him protectively, she knew what she had to do, muskaan was right, and she had to seduce him till he himself carries her to bed! And she was ready for it!

He saw her sitting infront of the bar, with a drink in her hand, he was watching her since the start of the party, how she was looking at him, how her expressions were changing, how she spoke to muskaan, while sometimes becoming happy, sometimes sad and then the other time becoming all confused, he loved her display of expressions, and somewhere he knew that he was the main reason behind it, he felt proud of himself, knowing how strong effect he had upon her.

He himself sat on the dinner table, with his office colleagues, while he saw her playing with the drink, and then suddenly he saw her moving and looking directly into his eyes, at first he got scared, scared of being caught by her, which was unusual.

She held the eye lock they were sharing, hypnotizing him through her green eyes, while she moved her one leg above the other one, showing him her bare flesh, she took the drink, and brought it near her lip and slowly taking a deep sip, she closed her eyes.

He gulped looking at her act, it was unlike her, totally unlike her, he felt a bit of sweat forming above his forehead, as his eyes moved on her bare thighs, which were totally visible to him, her dress was sophisticated but small, the neckline was low, which showed him a bit of her cleavage, while it ended up till her thigh, taking his breathe always, and to add more, it was in dark  purple colour, the colour of strong passion, she had let her hairs down, otherwise her bare back would have been the view of the night.

She opened her eyes, as she felt him quickly recovering and removing his eyes from her, she knew that muskaan's plan was working, his expressive face was telling her, and it wouldn't be quite late when he would be with her, she turned to see what was available on the bar table to eat, as she saw melted chocolate balls kept in a tray, beautifully decorated with white chocolate sprinkled on it.

Her favorite! She sighed happily as she pick up and looked at it, not knowing that still his eyes have caught her attention, he saw her, playing with the little white sprinkled ball, a smile crept on his face, he loved her acting all childish, and then he saw her keeping the chocolate ball on her lips, and bit it seductively, her eyes closed as she took the bite enjoying the chocolate heaven, while the melted chocolate rolled out of her corner lip, making her smile with eyes closed.

He gulped as he felt his own self melting like a chocolate, he was being seduced badly! A lot badly, and he had never expected that from her, last time he had suffered this stage was when once he had seen her in her room, through his window, when she stood near the mirror, trying her latest outfit which showed her complete back. Unknown of the fact, that his mind was running miles away, she enjoyed the chocolate, licking her lips, making him go mad by her own act.

He slowly walked up to her, and stood infront of her, he was annoyed! Her act was working overtime on him and he knew he wouldn't be able to control his beast if she continued to play around like this. She felt someone's hand on her chin and then rubbing her corner lip slowly yet possessively, her eyes flew open as she saw him standing in front of her angrily.

"What the hell are you doing?" he demanded as he saw her rolling her eyes with attitude.

"What do you mean by that!?!" she questioned him back as he saw a flicker of amusement passing in her eyes

"I meant, what I saw, why the hell are you doing this?" he questioned again.

"You have no right to ask why I'm doing anything." She got up from her seat, as tried to move away, when she felt a hand taking control of her arm.

"you don't know, what rights I have on you" he ended and moved away from her, as she smiled, knowing very well what he was going through.

The night dawned upon, as the party got over, she walked inside her house, her parents have gone due to some business deal and she had to end up staying home alone, she kept her silver clutch on the couch, removing her shoes, she moved upstairs towards her room, her hands moved on her hair, shuffling them, she moved them from her back keeping then on her left shoulder. Closing the lights on her way to her room she opened her room door.

She had thought that maybe today armaan would come to her, maybe he would talk to her like he use to, she had done everything even seduced him, she had danced all night with sidhant, hoping that jealousy would work but she saw him just watching her without any reaction on his face.

She moved, inside, as she heard the water running inside her washroom, suddenly a fear took over her, not knowing who would be inside, she moved towards the door, standing infront of it when the door opened and a hand held her arm, pulling her inside.

She was about to scream, when she felt herself being pushed inside the shower area, with cold water flowing like rain, she sighed, as she forced herself to open her eyes, nothing came into her mind, as she saw him looking at intensely, she tried to speak when the next thing she knew was, her lips were being claimed by the man himself.

His lips moved upon her hungrily and possessively, conveying her, his rights, he kissed her taking her breath away, biting her lower lip, forcing her to claim him back, moving his lips with his own self made rhythm

"open up" he huskily whispered, continuing to kiss her, making her shudder under his hold,  his hand still held her arms, against the wall, as the water touched their completely wet body, making the temperature of the room wild and hot.

"I won't" she answered, as she tried hard not to kiss him back, 10 years!  10 years, she had felt ignorance, she had waited for him so long, if she knew seducing him was the best way to get him back, she would have done that way back, she moaned, as she felt his hands moving from her arms to her waist and then he pulled her towards him, mouth to mouth, breast to his manly chest.

"if you didn't, I swear I'll tear you clothes apart" his voice rang, as the water continued to hit their body, as his hand rubbed her waist, moving them towards her back, trying to play her own game, while kissing her lips, making the swell with his passion.

"Tear them!" she knew what she had said, she knew she had liked him since the start, since the time he had started to ignore her, and she was ready for whatever he was going to do today.

As her words registered in his brain, he knew that there was no confusion, he had held his wild beast since he had found out how attracted he was towards her, It was time to release it, time to show her that, if he hadn't ignored her during these 10 years, what would she have gone through. It was time to claim her, make her his!

Within seconds, his hand moved upwards, on her back, towards her zip, opening it slowly, while taking her lower lip between his teeth, biting it passionately, he moved, his hand inside the opened zip. His hand touched her back and she gasped, she had waited for him to touch her like that, he moved, his hand on her bare back, as he found that it was all bare.

"oh!! God!!" he growled, highly tempted by the fact that no barrier was between them except the clothes she was wearing and those will be soon finished by him.

The passion aroused, as he again pushed her hard against the wall, taking her earlobe in his mouth, kissing it and then gently biting it, while his hand rested on her shoulder, ready to finish the barriers between them. He held her dress shoulders and pulled it down, as the dress fell down touching the floor. While he knew this was it!

Her hands moved, on his shoulder, holding him tightly, as he looked at her close eyes, the water droplet were making her look tempting and seductive, he touched her swollen lips with his finger, parting them abit, and then keeping her lips upon them. He didn't kiss her; he just kept, waiting for her to take the move. He knew what she wanted; her hold on his shoulder was tighter than anything he could recall, and then he felt her moving her lips, with slowly passion.

As soon as her lips moved, a fire ignite inside him, he hungrily held her waist and kissed her back, with full heat, her hands moved up quickly, rubbing his nape, forcing him to kiss her hard enough to take her breathes go away.

He moved his hands, upward, while she guessed his next move; she knew what he would do! She heated up the kiss, fueling him more than needed, and then pushed him, as he hit the other wall. His eyes opened, as he angrily saw her standing in the shower rain, her flesh fully shown to him, her milky skin shinning with the help of water droplets. He furiously started to move towards her, when she herself came up to him, taking his breathes from him, joining his lips with hers, making him burst in hunger.

His hands moved, from her back to her waist as he added the fire to the kiss, while she took hold of his hairs, telling him how badly she had missed him, his hands moved towards her softness, as he sexily cupped her left one, making her shudder, and then he pressed it.

"armaan" her breathe took a sharp turn, as she suddenly left his lips, her head fell backward, as his action made her moan out his name.

"I want to suck all of you, each and everything" he whispered, as he dipped his face, into her long neck, while continuing to play with her softness.

"I want to'" he couldn't complete, as her gasping for air, he was playing havocs with her body.

"do it!" she announced, as he smiled, looking at her backward bent head, closed eyes, and parted lips, he pushed himself down, kissing her softness, while his one hand her back, not letting her and the other played with her other breast.

She drew a sharp breathe, as she felt him kissing her where no one has even touched her, he lick it, and slowly sucked it, driving her to the edge, making her moan and cry out his name and forcing her to hold his hairs hard enough to pull them out.

"You drive me mad! Your talks, your attitude, your voice, your eyes, each and everything make me want you, make me go crazy behind you" he sighed, as he stopped, and moved towards her neck.

"I want you, I want your lips on mine, I want to cover your body with mine, I want to wrap your long legs around my waist and push myself deep into you" he hissed, as he kissed and sucked her neck, while her hands moved on his hairs.

"You ignored me, since 10 years'ahhh armaan" she moaned, as she felt his finger pressing her nipple, making her numb.

"if I wouldn't have ignored you that time, we would have done all of this 10 years before, and I guess you wouldn't have been ready for it and I love you so much that I didn't wanted to lose you" he answered, as he bent down, kissing her swollen, numb nipple, making her pain go away while continuing to ignite the fire in her.

"Then don't lose me now too, I don't want to go away from you, I love you deeply, so much that even I don't know" she mumbled, as she pulled, her hairs upward and joined his lips, kissing him madly, making him groan.

"I want you now ridhimma, I want myself to go deep inside you!" he whispered, in-between the kiss, as his hand reached her waist band, and with a swift movement he pulled it down stopping the kiss, and then he moved to himself, removing the jeans, which was just a thing which had covered him until now.

With a swift movement, he again joined his lips with her, as she kissed him hungrily, holding his shoulder, wrapping her one leg around his waist, as he held her other leg, bring it making her sensitivity touch his manliness, the water ran hard, as the heat increased, making the environment tensed, and then he pushed her to the wall, slowly pulling her closer to himself in every way.

She gasped, as she felt him near her, just a thought of being his was making her want to dance in enjoyment, and then a hard push, she moaned out his name, as a killer pain took over, her, making her tears reach the eyes.

"armaan" she heaved, as she felt another push, her nails dug into his skin, as he kissed her chin, making her calm and then slowly, trying to make a place for himself inside her. The pain and pleasure both burst into her, making her scream his name, making her hold, her own breathe.

The feeling, the emotion, the passion and love got exchanged, as they made a journey to reach the new heights, with every move, he made her feel how madly he loved her, as they moved in a rhythm and ecstasy, they found out how crazily they wanted each other to be with them.

He caressed her every part, while she reciprocated with the same feelings, making him tempt for her, making him feel the love she had for him, they were together the whole night, telling each other how badly they have missed each other, and how much they love each other.

6 months later:

"Armaan! Get up! NOW" she shouted for the umpteen times, trying to wake him up from the sleep.

"what ridhimma??" he shouted back, as he moved, his hand to wrap it around his beautiful wife, they have got married within two month and his parents were more than happy for him, while shilpa's marriage could avoid but appreciate her choice.

"Get up, got that! Don't you have to go to work?" she questioned, as she moved away from the bed, knowing very well that her husband was in search of her with eyes close.

"Stop shouting, okay, I'm getting up!" he answered, as he threw the quilt away from his body, disclosing her shirtless and hairless chest to his wife, while his shorts hung low.

"Armaan, stop being a kid" she winced, as she moved to hug him, while he pushed her away angrily.

"I don't want to talk to you" he announced, moving towards the washroom, to get ready for his day.

"You are again ignoring me" he heard her, from the room and he knew that she was on the verge of crying.

Coming out of the washroom, he held her arm, and pulled her towards him, joining her lips with his, pouring love to her, her hands ran behind his back as she kissed him even more badly.

"I'm sorry" she whispered, as she sucked his upper lip, while he held her close to his heart.

"Don't say sorry honey, because it was my fault" kissing her lower lip, he told her "remembers that, I love you, I won't and I can't ignore you ever" he whispered kissing her again lightly.

"I love you too" she sighed.

"okay, then let's have shower together" he announced happily, and within a second she knew what was going to happen next.

Edited by funkybratz - 03 June 2011 at 5:41am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

vaniktrrash.guptaangelic_ridzyrtarbhavs_gid03asmara19niki4lifeswarobi1crazyforkaranStupidcupid1234-AK-PINKY04Sunnipwincessxmeeru_s_armaanRhea.KaJendimpledsmileshonayaashaaz_91..Ashi..ksg_ritikaInfinite_Flamediyaa1pkammyridzyfanNanthini9Altairamansibharticrazy_4_karanFimmyprachi06pinkssfri42911vidu87gupta.aditi20Crazyy_Fanammy_ka_ashudesirshonadesire-BreezyGirl--Prithi-AeDilHaiMushkilshonagudiadebby_11Ethereal-Pathcrazy4KASH_AR-Seri-Norzmonikasethcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatjiyaa_mzara-KSG-malik-LoVe.KaSh-pluviophile.-GoogleWithMe-

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi06-BreezyGirl-

shonagudia IF-Rockerz
shonagudia
shonagudia

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome,Lovely, Hot... I really love this ridhima... Never thought she can do some wild things like this Wink
Do write more...
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
r
amaniM Goldie
amaniM
amaniM

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
sizzling hot! have some mercy on our poor souls its already very hot and if you continue writing such stuff i'll have to immigrate to the north pole.
alaipayuthey IF-Rockerz
alaipayuthey
alaipayuthey

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ooh!
nice...that was seriously hot...
luved it loads!
write more...
shaaz_91 Goldie
shaaz_91
shaaz_91

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged