Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

maha sati savitri bhi chup nahin rehti.....sweet itni bhi ho jaaye tho sar chadta hain and it gets tooo uneasy.....i want to kill everyone in that bakwas serial...who iccha bhi teek nahin hain...wo bhi vansh ke saat gayi...ye junk veer, if he was soooo forgiving he couldve lived with that dayan only naa....why he had to marry icchaaa....all are mad and crap....totally bakwas....veer ka tho koyi image baki nahin rakhaa....🤢😡😡😡😡

veer teri maut nazdeek hain, jaa chup jaa🤣 
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

haan even satya's reaction was "what is wrong with this RETARDO!!

seriouslyyyyy itni akal satyaveer mein hain tho ye veer ka kya problem hain yaar....i really want to bash him...that iccha should really show veer her value... she shld leave him alone for sometime...dayan ke saath mare wo....i cant bear that veer's face now....my godddd
tani_thk thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiredofuttaran

maha sati savitri bhi chup nahin rehti.....sweet itni bhi ho jaaye tho sar chadta hain and it gets tooo uneasy.....i want to kill everyone in that bakwas serial...who iccha bhi teek nahin hain...wo bhi vansh ke saat gayi...ye junk veer, if he was soooo forgiving he couldve lived with that dayan only naa....why he had to marry icchaaa....all are mad and crap....totally bakwas....veer ka tho koyi image baki nahin rakhaa....😡

ichaa irritates me with her tappu jaap . well yesterday damini gave her sum mantra😆😆😆😆😆😆pehle nahi de sakti thi . bewkoof characters ke kani nahi hai uttatan mei ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† hope ichaa will follow the mantra , wanna see her reaction 😃
intruderfast thumbnail

i watched ut with my mom yesterday,

when that scene came, my mum said besharam , 🤣gadhe🤣
mujhe tabh lag gaya tha aaj forum pe veer ko gaaliyan shuru😆😆
seriously this scene was so stupid and🤪
i mean last time when he went 4 sonography, that time i could understand his folly.
it looked kind of real that time.
veer who has been shown having so much control loses it just hearing about the baccha😕.
even that robotic veer when he was married 2 tappu had better control,
even iccha has fondness 4 that kid, par woh apni senses main toh hain,
veer completely lost it yesterday
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
anmol

when i saw that scene even i felt bad

but i think we all predicted this scene before 1 month

in almost all the shows there will be scnes like this

may be cv's r giving some chances to the newly wed couples to act together
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

anmol

when i saw that scene even i felt bad

but i think we all predicted this scene before 1 month

in almost all the shows there will be scnes like this

may be cv's r giving some chances to the newly wed couples to act together

yes but really it looks odd, veer was the most consistent character in ut, now he is relegated to the backseat,
actually these days no one is intersted in veer that much
everyone is looking forward to strong icchki and satya,
satya character has clicked really well with the audience
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa satya's role is something to look forward

and the credit goes to sharad only

yesterday when he hugged mai then the change of expressions was very good
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

Can we hav some sensible story plzzz
🤣

with some sensible characters plsssssssss
tiredofuttaran thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i watched ut with my mom yesterday,

when that scene came, my mum said besharam , 🤣gadhe🤣
mujhe tabh lag gaya tha aaj forum pe veer ko gaaliyan shuru😆😆
seriously this scene was so stupid and🤪
i mean last time when he went 4 sonography, that time i could understand his folly.
it looked kind of real that time.
veer who has been shown having so much control loses it just hearing about the baccha😕.
even that robotic veer when he was married 2 tappu had better control,
even iccha has fondness 4 that kid, par woh apni senses main toh hain,
veer completely lost it yesterday

besharm gadha is very small for him...pls tell ur mom to use alll the bad words she knows 😡 uske aankon mein na hi tappu ke liye nafrat hain na kuch....he doesnt deserve to be iccha's hubby anymore...
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ichcha should stay away when Veer has these weak moments again with the child she already said it he can stay away from taps but he will not be able to stay away from the child and let him come to terms on his own which is imptt.....Veer has said he prefers to stay away from what makes him weak and gullable - he runs from situations versus dealing/accepting

when satya and ichcha spend time together with the cooking and have fun let Veer's insecurities kick in probably that would give him a wake up call, he is already a litlle jealous 'coz of Satya getting importance by all and bringing fun in the family......Taps will take advantage and make Veer realize how she felt the same way when everyone in her family talked about ichcha the same way as Satya ....somewhere deep down Veer has the tendency to feel sorry for himself and Taps will play with this emotion of his.....

I wonder if Veer and Satya will have a conversation about why Veer divorced Taps, if they do, it would be interesting....if Satya says anything pro ichcha may result in Veer feeling insecure who know he is so vulnerable right now and then the cvs Veer doubts Satya/Ichcha twist will start