Uttaran

veer- bhaag jaa - Page 9

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: farah007

hawww haaaye babay i mean baby orphan ho gaya .. nahiiiiiii!! GHOR KALYUG hai!!!!😭

😭😭😭yaar isme baby ki kyaa galti, ki woh rathod uncle kaa production niklaa😭😭😭veer kaa nahin. baccha sanya se kitni umeed lagake baitha tha😭😭😭😭
bechaare ke saath ab koi nahin hain🤣

😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tani_thk thumbnail
 srk ji is not interested in making godbharai celebration  thread  for dear tappu ,but i think dere are many who can make it with pleasure  for rathoriya🤣.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

😭😭😭yaar isme baby ki kyaa galti, ki woh rathod uncle kaa production niklaa😭😭😭veer kaa nahin. baccha sanya se kitni umeed lagake baitha tha😭
bechaare ke saath ab koi nahin hain🤣

😭😭

waise yaar kuchh bhi ho jaye apne SISTER ka sath nahin chhodna chahiye🤣🤣🤣. kya hua ladli sister ka thoda pair bahak gaya. jab itne sare crime maf kiye to ye to ek pal ka bahakna hai😆😆. deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeply uska dil to abhi bhi koyle jaisa saf hai😆😆😆 no any other shade or dhabba only one color BLACK😆😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tani_thk

srk ji is not interested in making godbharai celebration  thread  for dear tappu ,but i think dere are many who can make it with pleasure  for rathoriya🤣.

yes but most of us r super lazy 😆😆😆😆
tani_thk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

yes but most of us r super lazy 😆

😆😆😆😆 i think this is real testing tym for tappu  fans 🤣and their crazy love for her .🤣i mean a celebration side frm dere side is a must, afterall tappu ke goddbharai toh khushi ke baat hai 😆😆😆😆😆😆and they r not interested in making . ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜• 🤣
😆
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

tknin the scenario veer thinks its his kid..i don blame him for the reaction ...!!!! but yes he has no love ..not even like for tapu that makes me happppppppppppyyyyyyy😃

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akruz

After seeing Veers restlessness i feel it cud take more than that....are these things so sensitive...i dont understand😆...aur Ichcha instead of stopping him giving him saintly words..."kitna achcha feeling hai.."....achcha feeling my foooottttt😡

Even I felt the same way, is Iccha normal😲.Iccha is selfless, she has a big heart but can any woman share her husband in this way.
In front of her Veer got all emotional and moist eyed, he was lovingly touching Taps belly and Iccha comes and tells 'kitna achcha feeling hai.."Is it possible???
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hum na maane haar Edited by animalgirl - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Even I felt the same way, is Iccha normal😲.Iccha is selfless, she has a big heart but can any woman share her husband in this way.
In front of her Veer got all emotional and moist eyed, he was lovingly touching Taps belly and Iccha comes and tells 'kitna achcha feeling hai.."Is it possible???

Anything is possible in this serial...............😡
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: souroj

Ichcha's character is selfless....yet she feels the pangs of pain and jealousy, she is normal, tho' she shrugs these feelings 'coz taps and veer are two people she loves the most in her life....loving unconditionally in todays day age comes across as mahanta and hard to digest...she can make herself miserable ruin the relationship she has with Veer or accept reality.....Veer tends to act like zombie/very impulsive, day before yesterday was not the first time, he acts first and thinks later....same was the case when he asked for ichch's hand in marriage, he did not think what reactions ichcha/damini will face in Jogi's house...