Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

I don't want to gaaliyan him..............but Veer is making a habit of doing something and then feeling bad or guilty and then apologises to Ichcha who of course accepts it in her style

I think if he does something instinctively, he should admit his weakness and not apologise for it because he will continue doing it, apologizing and doing something again and then the apology means nothing...................

aditi...u've said exactly what I wanted to say... Veer has made it a habit to first do what he feels like and then apologise...
 why does he do it..?. if he feels Ichcha will feel bad then either he shud not do it or just accept  he has feelings for that unborn child ...
Ichcha never asked him to not feel for this baby ....on the contrary she has always been telling him its his baby he shud care for it...then why all this guilt drama...?
cjs369 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

haan even satya's reaction was "what is wrong with this RETARDO!!

I loved Satya's reaction... he was looking at Ichcha and was feeling bad for her...
rishikakabra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think tappu comes free with veer and nani with tappu wherever veer will go tappu will follow and wherever tappu goes nani follows πŸ€£ ab ichha ko toh Ram Hi Rakhey 🀣
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was mad at Veer today. Even Satya could see the nautanki going on and he felt bad for ichcha. Ichcha HAS to protect her marriage now....Damini told a wonderful story. I was moved by it. Yeh veer tho bhag hi gaya. Aisa nahin chalega. At least he did the Valntines scenes with Ichcha best. So I will forgive Veer for now but not anymore.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

aaj veer ko iss forum pe khub daat padegi, i am sure.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

veer ab teri khair nahinπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
veer babu bhaag jaa, aaj veecha lovers chodenge nahinπŸ˜†

I suggest Ichcha do this 2 Veer now...where was the need for him 2 become a Robot and do tht stupid nautanki huhh!!!!!-----> Go Ichcha go and break Veers head..we r with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
cjs369 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I suggest Ichcha do this 2 Veer now...where was the need for him 2 become a Robot and do tht stupid nautanki huhh!!!!!-----> Go Ichcha go and break Veers head..we r with uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

shivani it was a totally worthless drama from Veer... only sense it made was that it made Ammo realise that Taps n Nani are still upto the same old games they have always been playing and that made her once again convince Ichcha to fight for her love n marriage...
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

shivani it was a totally worthless drama from Veer... only sense it made was that it made Ammo realise that Taps n Nani are still upto the same old games they have always been playing and that made her once again convince Ichcha to fight for her love n marriage...

yess Charu, I can see ur point  n agree with u...πŸ‘πŸΌ btw ICHCHAAAAAAAA dont hit VeerπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hasini79 thumbnail
i have a doubt....how come taps' s tummy grew that much in a week????😲
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how have they made tapu from 3 to 7 months pregnant already???🀣 I didnt realise they took a 4 month leap!
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veer, another sonogram session is round the corner. What will u do in  ur excitement take Tapasya in your arms and kiss her😑