Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Pati tumhara nahi.....per ghar tumhara hai..... (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by tamushi

good post , Sonal I am also confused:

confusion hi confusion hai
solution ka pata nahin

just keep repeating "All is well"Wink

I know....so much confusion......earlier when Viren's truth was revealed......we thought he didnt love her......then CT's showed some glimpses of Viren thinking of Nivi.....so we thought Viren loved her.......now we thought Viren was after Sid.......but the CT's are still confusing us by making Viren so rude with Nivi.

I think the CT's themselves are confused as to what to do with the already spoiled track.

when Cts showed glimpses of those scenes, can these be interepreted as suchSmile
1. Viren and Nivedita had such a loving relationship before.
2. At that instance, Viren left Nivedita, who fell on the ground and walked away and their previous memories were shown. (like in movies, when someone dies, some sweet memories are shown). That particular scene was like a death penalty for Nivedita and Viren being caught. The glimpses were shown not from Viren's side, but to depict how their sweet love story turned into such a horrandrous reality.

3. That such a loving relationship of closeness, became estranged.

If u look at the episode, you will see the creatives showed Nivedita lying on the lawn, Viren slowly walking away and fading into darkness and some glimpses of their past life were shown, when Viren was walking away and Nivedita was crying on the other side, lying on the ground. It might be interpreted in this way also.Smile I felt it was an indication of not Viren's love, but how such a sweet loving relationship with such sweet past glimpses reduced to nothing with Viren turning his back to Nivedita.

anyways, when those glimpses were shown, these came my mind that time also. But now, I feel thats the real case. Because the way things are going on, Viren has to start his lovestory from scratch, after he realises his mistakes...and I feel its better, as a person who is in love for sure, cannot treat partner like this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghstarz4mediyaloveskinny

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
actually, creatives left many flaws in the story...first, the Nivedita who could not forgove Sid, after he begged for apology, that same girl is never shown to be apologetic to Sid for blaming him and also how Viren, her husband, framed him. I am not talking about Nivedita-Sid's love story, but these are all human aspects.

Secondly, Viren's all faults cannot be just washed off by blaming Dadaji and the family and Siddharth. Even the female protagonist Nivedita was shown to utter dalogues on the day of the revellation of the stalkert, where she blames DS and Sid for Viren's problems, which is totally unacceptable. She cannot blame them, but could have said there was a misunderstanding among all of you.

Thirdly, this story has no proper future. Yes, the only future is that Viren will realise and he and Nivedita will start their loves happily, like a fairy tale.

But what about the story which happened from July to September 2010. There are lot of answered questions. The way Sid and Divya's story is moving, it seems creatives want to show that people like HL's manipulations do work in life, that somehow catch hold of a rich guy and get daughter married, all will work out fine....

I had been an ardent fan of this production house, but not anymore. I think they have changed their set of creatives, thus the very moral essence is gone. In Bidaai post leap, still it was acceptable, as two main characters decided to drop the show.But why here! There are so many ways to move Nivedita-Viren story and also Sid story alone, showing that manipulations do not make a happy marriage. What Divya and HL did was forceful marriage and both are being rewarded! strange!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghstarz4me

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by tamushi

good post , Sonal I am also confused:

confusion hi confusion hai
solution ka pata nahin

just keep repeating "All is well"Wink

I know....so much confusion......earlier when Viren's truth was revealed......we thought he didnt love her......then CT's showed some glimpses of Viren thinking of Nivi.....so we thought Viren loved her.......now we thought Viren was after Sid.......but the CT's are still confusing us by making Viren so rude with Nivi.

I think the CT's themselves are confused as to what to do with the already spoiled track.

when Cts showed glimpses of those scenes, can these be interepreted as suchSmile
2. At that instance, Viren left Nivedita, who fell on the ground and walked away and their previous memories were shown. (like in movies, when someone dies, some sweet memories are shown). That particular scene was like a death penalty for Nivedita and Viren being caught. The glimpses were shown not from Viren's side, but to depict how their sweet love story turned into such a horrandrous reality.

If u look at the episode, you will see the creatives showed Nivedita lying on the lawn, Viren slowly walking away and fading into darkness and some glimpses of their past life were shown, when Viren was walking away and Nivedita was crying on the other side, lying on the ground. It might be interpreted in this way also.Smile I felt it was an indication of not Viren's love, but how such a sweet loving relationship with such sweet past glimpses reduced to nothing with Viren turning his back to Nivedita.

anyways, when those glimpses were shown, these came my mind that time also. But now, I feel thats the real case. Because the way things are going on, Viren has to start his lovestory from scratch, after he realises his mistakes...and I feel its better, as a person who is in love for sure, cannot treat partner like this.

I agree with u Bani,  I think as stated in the article, Nivi will be successful in changing Viren and making him a good person and then she will work on making a place in his heart,  I think this will be the start of the love story between Nivren,  Because for now I really am wondering does Viren really love Nivi, His rude behavior makes us really doubt it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4me

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
seriously today Viren crossed the limit of insulting NiviAngry O god CT's Please change the current track otherwise my favorite serial will turn into an evil one.ConfusedConfused

starz4me

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Bani I completely agree with you they have made the story so bad to watch. I wish if they had made Viren so bad then he should be punished. Why JAAL family including Viren to be forgiven just because they got Nivi as their DIL and wife. The crimes they committed can be just washed away because they got a good hearted girl as bahu and they can actually torment her like they wish. They should be punished how can creatives show next day after such a huge confrontation everything is normal like nothing happened.

starz4me

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
The story did not turn bad with Viren turning bad! Viren,when introduced, all his actions were being prompted to be somewhat very exaggerated. In Sanskrit there is popular saying, which literally means "too much of anything is bad".(sorry, I forgot the real term).

Viren, being bad only, the story can proceed very well, if the story had been kept consistent from the beginning. If Viren is really bad and Nivedita can change him, thats going to be wonderful1 But the story track itself is very weak and very precitable. All of Viren;s actions looks forced and childish than bad, and Nivedita;s all dialogues are so predictable, including the one that she uttered to Pratap today. The manipulation that HL, CC and Divya did are all covered up now, at the excuse of DS made scapegoat and the creatives are trying to show that manipulations can trap rich guys and even the make the marriage work!

I am utterly disheartened not at Viren turning bad! from the beginning, I had a gut feeling Viren is pretending about Nivi. I was very curious to see how the story unfolded after that. The story is very loosely stringed and I am sure that the show is not going to last long, unless they creatives come up with a real twist.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghstarz4mediyaloveskinny

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Today, the same situation was shown as to why Sid kept quiet before and Nivedita today...DS's health.

Nivedita wanted to share with DS about Viren's intentions, but then she saw DS feeling sick and she left,as her revellation might make DS more sick, The same reason Sid could not reveal JW-CC, because of DS's health.

starz4me

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Bani i kinda disagree to what u r trying to say......coz the glimpses i think was when after Sid taks to Nivi n when Viren was walking alone on the streets........at that time it was clear that Viren was thinking about couple of thier sweet moments together...........that i think confused viewers in thinking of him being in love with her.

I wud like it.......if they start the NivRen love track to be fresh from Viren's side......like he is realizing n falling in love with Nivi...............n this time.......he shud be a different.....mature......romantic lover.........................there shud be some change from the previous pretending-to-be-in-love Viren...........n actually-in-love Viren.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Poojaa_POmshanti1111

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index