India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Show Chat : 21st Feb 2011 (Page 4)

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
The Dharmesh track just makes me run away from PR. Wat nonsense this hide n seek with Satish n fatty frog intestines loosening up as soon as he sees Satish. Really guys!! Is Satish such a fool not 2 notice how Dharmesh is running away from him leaving him aloe in the living room talking 2 a closed door? Utterly ridiculousD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessgaurimisha

dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Jaanu, u think I'll shut my eyes and ears if Gauri talks about SR?
Try me Tongue

tv_madnessgaurimisha

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Arey their hatred is fake they are fultoo fans of sushita justt hey dont show it, varna publicity ho jayegii.......TongueLOL
Always talk abt Sushita......Approve

@ teacher bonsoir Big smile

tv_madnessgaurimisha

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tv_madness

Hey Soni, Piya!Big smile

Actually I also liked PR today after a looooooooooooong time...would have really made  my day if they had shown Dharmu jumping out of a window and landing on his belly and bouncing up..

Archu was looking so beautiful today..clearly Anki is getting more sleep..

yaar Anu , there was an open window and I so badly wanted him to jump from there ....I think he actually contemplated getting out of there first ...LOLLOL

tv_madnessgaurimisha

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
oh ok...ML is great.

its better agar hum do hi rahe jaanu.

cant afford to torture poor kidos.LOL

yup...hardly get to see saffix posting.

n whrs akka,jaanu?

luv fighting dewy...wish I cud fight whichever sicko it wasLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

karsri Senior Member
karsri
karsri

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Star of the day

Satish for being a great husband.... finding her job, telling her to work so that she can avoid bavana's crap.  he is a wonderful person.

Scene of the day - Manav telling savita that it was archana's idea that savita doing inauguration..
it was slap on savita's face. the other day i was happy to see savita being happy for Manav.... but not  today the way she was  talking to archana...... 

Manav wants go live with his mother like before. he thinks those were happy days, which days was he talking about?  was it 1st 15day after 1st marriage? savita abused archana and her family so
much. savatia was so worst she made archana walk for many miles to get groceries for less price
just because she went out with her husband eat pavbhaji.... She couldn't see them being happy..

I didn't like what archana is saying about savita. Why is it savita forgiving arachana so important?  is it because savita is a kind of mother, who abused archana so much and used her son as slave. I believe that "mother is a living god" but not a mother like savita. The article said archana will get golden opportunity to get close to her mother-in-law. for what? to get more abuse?? I agree if savita gets sick for real, then archana should help manav to take care of his mother. but she should never forgive savaita.  I hope they don't show her being so stupid and without self respect. they have showed it enough. they should show that savita paying for her mistakes by realising the so many sins she has done, biggest being " taking sravan's son away from her". .... They should
never show that the mother can be criminal and get away with anything just because she is a mother......

Vaishali continue being a fool -  for not getting entire family and friends together in one place and telling everyone  about darmesh and giving chappals to everyone to hit him. Madhuri should
witness it. not the kid though. I used to feel sorry for Madhuri but not after she said that she knew about vaishali but didn't stop it..... Darmesh kept her as a keep and she was ok with it. she could have stoped it. it not 1950's it is 2011.

Edited by karsri - 21 February 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavgaurimishaTanyaz

gaurimisha IF-Sizzlerz
gaurimisha
gaurimisha

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dew_drop

Jaanu, u think I'll shut my eyes and ears if Gauri talks about SR?
Try me Tongue
am sure u dont believe in gandhijis' 3 monkeysTongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madness

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

hello jaanu....too good hehe

whts ML?

how r u ?saffix n ur trio

SRErmmTongue

hello baby , how are you ....

Just now I saw Anki's elimination on Jhalak .,. this girl really made me proud today ..Gosh GM, I neevr realized how happy she would be with her marriage proposal .I thought it was just a proposal of accepting being in love but Anki is talking  marriage ....She said she had been waiting for this  for so long ....

God bless her ....I am so happ yto see this today ...Hug

By the way GM, I loved the Arman suhaag raat ...very very romantic and they both looked so good and just loved the way Archu was reacting to his touch ....very classy , very romantic and so dreamy it was ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 21 February 2011 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

karsritv_madnessgaurimisha

Go to top