omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

hello jaanu....too good hehe

whts ML?

how r u ?saffix n ur trio

SRπŸ€”πŸ˜›

ML meaning Married LifeπŸ˜› U can also talk about SR aao ek ho jaye i wont mind. Son, Piyu, Dewy will just shut their eyes n ears 4 some minutesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Oh Saff is fine just a lil busy these days. She'll move 2 Boston soon.
My trio r mast. Happy 2 c u here dear

..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Hey Soni, Piya!πŸ˜ƒ

Actually I also liked PR today after a looooooooooooong time...would have really made  my day if they had shown Dharmu jumping out of a window and landing on his belly and bouncing up..

Archu was looking so beautiful today..clearly Anki is getting more sleep..

hii dii πŸ€—

@ bold 
Sacchi??? πŸ€£ First I thought I missed this very imp shot, but its just our imagination πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I missed ur Dharmu lovin πŸ˜›
I know.. I can be so dorky at times πŸ˜† My mom was like lol when I said "gawd but the match is tomorrow" πŸ˜† πŸ˜”

Gauri, actually the Sushita haters are after us. They get pleasure seeing us getting worked up. sickos!
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jaanu!πŸ˜ƒ So many ppl online together at the same time
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The Dharmesh track just makes me run away from PR. Wat nonsense this hide n seek with Satish n fatty frog intestines loosening up as soon as he sees Satish. Really guys!! Is Satish such a fool not 2 notice how Dharmesh is running away from him leaving him aloe in the living room talking 2 a closed door? Utterly ridiculous
dew_drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jaanu, u think I'll shut my eyes and ears if Gauri talks about SR?
Try me πŸ˜›
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arey their hatred is fake they are fultoo fans of sushita justt hey dont show it, varna publicity ho jayegii.......πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Always talk abt Sushita......

@ teacher bonsoir πŸ˜ƒ
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tv_madness

Hey Soni, Piya!πŸ˜ƒ

Actually I also liked PR today after a looooooooooooong time...would have really made  my day if they had shown Dharmu jumping out of a window and landing on his belly and bouncing up..

Archu was looking so beautiful today..clearly Anki is getting more sleep..

yaar Anu , there was an open window and I so badly wanted him to jump from there ....I think he actually contemplated getting out of there first ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
oh ok...ML is great.

its better agar hum do hi rahe jaanu.

cant afford to torture poor kidos.πŸ˜†

yup...hardly get to see saffix posting.

n whrs akka,jaanu?

luv fighting dewy...wish I cud fight whichever sicko it wasπŸ˜†

karsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Star of the day

Satish for being a great husband.... finding her job, telling her to work so that she can avoid bavana's crap.  he is a wonderful person.

Scene of the day - Manav telling savita that it was archana's idea that savita doing inauguration..
it was slap on savita's face. the other day i was happy to see savita being happy for Manav.... but not  today the way she was  talking to archana...... 

Manav wants go live with his mother like before. he thinks those were happy days, which days was he talking about?  was it 1st 15day after 1st marriage? savita abused archana and her family so
much. savatia was so worst she made archana walk for many miles to get groceries for less price
just because she went out with her husband eat pavbhaji.... She couldn't see them being happy..

I didn't like what archana is saying about savita. Why is it savita forgiving arachana so important?  is it because savita is a kind of mother, who abused archana so much and used her son as slave. I believe that "mother is a living god" but not a mother like savita. The article said archana will get golden opportunity to get close to her mother-in-law. for what? to get more abuse?? I agree if savita gets sick for real, then archana should help manav to take care of his mother. but she should never forgive savaita.  I hope they don't show her being so stupid and without self respect. they have showed it enough. they should show that savita paying for her mistakes by realising the so many sins she has done, biggest being " taking sravan's son away from her". .... They should
never show that the mother can be criminal and get away with anything just because she is a mother......

Vaishali continue being a fool -  for not getting entire family and friends together in one place and telling everyone  about darmesh and giving chappals to everyone to hit him. Madhuri should
witness it. not the kid though. I used to feel sorry for Madhuri but not after she said that she knew about vaishali but didn't stop it..... Darmesh kept her as a keep and she was ok with it. she could have stoped it. it not 1950's it is 2011.

Edited by karsri - 13 years ago