Arhaan at SPA 2011... Ho Sakta hai

Posted: 13 years ago
People... there are chances of seeing him at SPA... If not physically then atleast through a video.. When he wins an award, they might show a small video of his..... now if SP doesnt even do this much for him then Im gonna send them to hell.. Laaj sharam toh hai nahi.. behoodas..... But I still want to see MY ARHAAN wid his team.. I want to see him perform wid Pooja.. I hope he surprises us.. LOVE YOU ARHAAN..

🤣😆seriously yaara feeling sorry for all of us we all have gone nuts no one knows what to say what to do😕

Originally posted by telstra

🤣😆seriously yaara feeling sorry for all ofus we all have gone nuts no one knows what to say what to do😕

Hahaha.. This is driving me Crazy.
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hahaha.. This is driving ALL Crazy.
Arre yaar, it's not yet confirmed that Arhaan is not going..
I think SP will try their best to sort out the matter..
 They aren't that dumb to leave him out of their main award function just like that..U know, they  always present ArJa as KriYa in any events.. like SSA, Indiantelly, promos of their shows..(its usually the hottest jodi who gets a chance to giveaway an award at star screen awards).They know how important KriYa is for them to rise TRPs. In short KriYa is the face of SP....They'll leave no stone unturned in this matter..So hope for the best..😊
Originally posted by vishp

They aren't that dumb to leave him out of their main award function just like that..U know, they always present ArJa as KriYa in any events.. like SSA, Indiantelly, promos of their shows..(its usually the hottest jodi who gets a chance to giveaway an award at star screen awards).They know how important KriYa is for them to rise TRPs. In short KriYa is the face of SP....They'll leave no stone unturned in this matter..So hope for the best. .😊
Vish.... Agar aisa hua na.. toh I will pray to God that he fulfil all ur wishes..
Originally posted by vishp

They aren't that dumb to leave him out of their main award function just like that..U know, they  always present ArJa as KriYa in any events.. like SSA, Indiantelly, promos of their shows..(its usually the hottest jodi who gets a chance to giveaway an award at star screen awards).They know how important KriYa is for them to rise TRPs. In short KriYa is the face of SP....They'll leave no stone unturned in this matter..So hope for the best..😊
But if the awards are on Wednesday what kind of magic will they be working to get him there? They haven't been successful so far!

Hey Vishi ..........................long time no post? What up?
Originally posted by b2011

Seriously yaar.. 24/7 I keep thinking about this only..
Yaar!At first,I thot sp sortd som way out to send arhaan to Macau. .!Kaa karein?Arja ke pyar mein itna pagal hogayi hun. .Hmm. .Hope 4 d best. .
Originally posted by yummimommy

But if the awards are on Wednesday what kind of magic will they be working to get him there? They haven't been successful so far!
Hey Vishi ..........................long time no post? What up?
Huma di... Humka kuchho nahi pata.. I JUST WANT MY KRISHU FOR SPA.. Baaki duniya jaye Tel lene.