Fan Fictions

MG OS: Kamasutra Mehndi Design - LAST PART p26!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 33

Page 1
Page   of 33
Page 2 Page 33

Chotii

Goldie

Chotii

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Hola - Bonjour - Guttentaag - Salaam - Namaste,

Ma keya... HOW-DEEE bay-biees! Big smile My beautiful Maaneetians and Geetians... I'm back with an OS that continues from just before Maan-Geet's actual wedding ceremony.

Here's the teaser / first part. There is more coming up soonish... I mean, real soonish!

* Maaneet Mehndi *

There was a soft 'chan chan' noise echoing its way down the hallway. Maan stepped out of his room, intrigued by the musical sound and stopped when he heard a small muttering coming from his left side. He pulled the beaded curtain which gave him a clear view to what had compelled him to go searching. Mumbling in anger and pouting in annoyance stood Geet in the centre of the small room.

"Babaji... ab mein kya karoon? Yeh kaisa mazaak kiya hai in sab ne?"

Maan frowned in interest, whilst adoring the cute sight of his soon to be bride who was not pausing for breath as she eyed her mehndi in worry as if ready to flood the room with tears. He edged forward when he felt something firm grasping his shoulder.

"Dadi... er.. aap?"

Geet shot her head towards the curtain entrance with eyes shaped like fat "O's" in fear. She watched nervously, as Dadi turned Maan around, forcing him to go away from the place. Geet was relieved when Maan vanished, and quickly began fidgeting and started the "chan chan" noise of her bangles once again as Dadi walked upto her.

"Geet beta, aap teek to hain? Aap apne haaton ko aise kyun hilaye jaa rahi hain?"

Geet instantly pulled her hands behind her back, knowing that she had to hide them from Dadi or else Geet's anger would turn into embarrassment and her embarrassment would result into her death.

"Dadi ma, kuch nay, vo.. mein.. mein to bas avaiyn apni choorian ko channka rahi ti.. mujhe inki chan-chan, chan-chan bauhat pasand hai" Geet replied with a nervous laugh, mentally slapping herself for such a stupid lie. 

Dadi eyed Geet in confusion and placed a loving hand on her cheek. She realised Geet would be nervous about the wedding and could understand her situation. "Geet beta, aap fikar mat kee jiye. Aaj bauhat khushi ka din hai, sab kuch theek hoga". She patted Geet's head once more and told her that the girls would be on their way to her shortly to get her dressed for the wedding ceremony.

Geet was quickly reminded of her annoyance with the mention of the "girls". It was because of them that she was suffering at this very moment. She was unable to understand how to face everyone soon with her hands in such a... such a... compromising state. She moved her attention back to her hands which were then quickly taken into another's, as she felt herself being pulled into a tight hold.

"MAAN?" Geet's agitation suddenly rose once again as she pleaded Maan to let go of her hands. Maan was perplexed as he had in fact grabbed Geet by the waist, not her hands. He leaned forward, taking in the sweet expressions of the beauty before him. He traced her fearful face with his eyes, stopping at her moving lips.

"Geet". Maan's warm breath trailed onto Geet's lips preventing her from fidgeting any longer. Her eyes instantly met Maan's and trailed down to his lips as he spoke softly, making her eyes close in content as his intoxicating voice made her lose all senses.

"Geet" he uttered, pressing her waist harder and continued "maine tumhare haath nahi pakre hue.."

"To mat pakriye na, varna dekhne ke baad, pata nahi kya kya pakar ne ka dil karega"

Geet's eyes instantly popped open in shock of what she might have stupidly revealed in her daze. Her fear hit new levels as she could see the growing curiosity faintly appearing on Maan's face. She watched silently as Maan's gaze shifted from her lips, to her eyes, to her hands which were no longer clenched into fists against his chest, but were gripping his shirt loosely, and back upto the eyes that were blurting out what Geet feared.

Geet felt a cool breeze touch her skin as she felt Maan's hand slowly retreating from her waist and moved up towards her hands.

Howzattt???

*In fulltoo Worldcup mode as I'm in a very good mood* Tongue

Kuch chotii chotii cheezein to note:

Idea for OS

Some of you guys may be aware of a "Karmasutra Mehndi" post that was opened a few months back. Thanks to my darling Nadia (Lip-a-Licious) I was able to see the pic that was considered far too bawdy to remain on the forum. Anyways, Nadz requested me to write something once again, and well... the pic had random ideas floating in my head that I had to pen down and finally share! *thanx Nadz for re-evoking the writing bug in me*! Wink
OH!  Guys, if you'd like to see the pic (which personally methinks you should), drop either Nadz (Lip-a-Licous) or me a comment / PM and you will be PMed the pic that had me laughing like a loony! BEWARE though: Nadia has strictly stated that she will only PM those above the age of 18. Under 18's, you will have to make do with the references and imagination for now my lovelies.

(I am not risking the closure of this thread by posting the pic out here)!

Authentication

As much as I'd love to take credit for the entire OS, I can't lol. This OS will have all parts written by me, except for one, which will be written by Nadia (Lip-a-Licious). Hope you enjoy!

Parts
The OS should be completed in 4-5 parts, depending on how much you guys like it and how much I end up writing LOL It seems to be turning into a Mini SS... We'll see about that though...

PM's
If you'd like to be PMed, you will havvve to comment (and say so)! Wink Simply let me know here and I shall add you to the currently blank list... fill it up guys! Make me smile na LOL

Finally... If you'd like to read more, you will HAVE to at least press the Like button AND comment, comment, comment to let us know what you think of it!! I have done the initial 'giving' part, now I'd like to indulge in some receiving... comment + like away people! Big smile Big smile

Big love,

Saz
xxx

P.S. For those of you who have enjoyed / are enjoying this OS you might like to check out my first (old) Maaneet OS too:

Just Do As I Say

xx

Edited by Chotii - 11 June 2011 at 5:58pm

The following 137 member(s) liked the above post:

nams4mammamKalpanasgaberinlwgeetkrishna.dhannaksheena27kanu_nvlkhhem271cheema_rsree12kasturi11Black_beautytellycrazyvaughnasmi123koolgirl_firetreasuretrowelmishtykhuranaanaum91itsallabtGURTIt3ejmans22nehaahmadYusLiz-Trinity-MaanGeetkiSimmiwilddevil2010bhakbhartifankash_arsh-Elfin-namitasinduniya12PoonamTAnemariixiaasakadafiArmu4evajnawazmanduNanthini9QueenbeePallavi-Premeena-gauranitaiGuDiYa...Escapistmunni_sheelaSakshiGargtazeen_29siroililyindepgal-eiya--knirwal-mirnaliniShweta13cool_gal17abina03huny.thebestshivangi783hemvbangel_mewerumzaheerSimran_14cutemishtistarry.phoenixpinkss-Khush--jia-vidu87KinshukKiDewaniDoracakeCutee999armaania13crazy_4_karanDhara_sAmiiishCythereaiqbals4everluvabbybabySienna..ninavibasicquestion1MsMovielovergangesegbMaaneet4eve-Zahra15-maaneetsangelpaponeconAanya.Maaneet.LoverKrishnaluv94khushi_4ever-Veritaserum-Dilsayprincess_xainisanu3108macho_muffin* ~ Roshni ~ *sheena_12desigirl_18sweet-and-cute007jindaltes_v1hindu4lyfBingePaintedSkyesha143-pixie-AntaresFingerFetish-RushTrip-nahtani88rahmona_pakswesuj01--Ratna---afsha---Nargis--XSilentPrayersXkhwaishfanAbsoluvFallen Angel49erFan-Kash-..shreyaa..6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6honeygrapezaara2212ZsterRosemillie_maaneetTyrolove2_somadumasibelieveinpinkdobrevagasmsspvd-PoisonIvy-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG OS: Kamasutra Mehndi Design - LAST PART p26!" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chotii

Goldie

Chotii

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Index

Part One by Me

Part Two by Nadia

Part Three by Me

Part Four by Me

Part Five (Last) by Me

PM List
(alphabetically)

-afsha-

--Nargis--

-Premeena-

Aanya_taanu4ev

Amiiish

Anemari

angullgrl91

cool_gal17

creddy

desigirl_18

eiya22

huny.thebest

indepgal

jazzybabes7

kasturi11

khwaishfan

luvabbybaby

Maaneet.Lover

MaaneetLuverr

maangeetams

maansee

Mahi-Maan

ManEetkiDeewaNi

mandu

midnight.blue

nahtani88

Nanthini9

ninand

pinkss

princess_xaini

QueenbeePallavi

roopsie

sarita21992

shaaranya

sheena_12

shivangi783

sindu555

spvd

Tamy95

tellycrazy

XXXYYYZZZ

YusLiz

zaara2212

Big smile
Hug

Edited by Chotii - 12 June 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cheema_rtreasuretrowelasmi123kash_arshTamy95Armu4evajnawazGuDiYa...am_sweet_pari-Premeena-Maaneet4eveSienna..desigirl_18Absoluv-afsha-Tyrospvdibelieveinpink

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Wowo!!Plzz contine soon n if u have ny intetions of doing PMs then plzz add me 2 the list!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chotii

Aanya.

IF-Rockerz

Aanya.

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Do PM me when u update! 

xoxo
Aanya

Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 21 February 2011 at 9:20am

Chotii

..shreyaa..

IF-Sizzlerz

..shreyaa..

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Awesomeeee Start
loved it
plz plz continue soon
Thankz for the pm!

Chotii

starry.phoenix

Viewbie

starry.phoenix

BollyCurry Screen Writer, FF Graphicer,EBP, YRKKH BC Winner

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
amaizn'' Sazieee!!!Clap
b'fully written...thnxx for the PM :))

Chotii

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
very curious to know what is written on her hands......................

Chotii

Anemari

Anemari

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
M above 18 Wink N yea like all good girls m curios to see tht pic
N waiting for ur next part. Embarrassed .add me to ur pm list n pls dont take
Long to update yaar.

Chotii

Post Reply New Post

Go to top