Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maaneet... Pappiyan Jhappiyan da bemisal mausam!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
[CRYPT]
Geet begging before Dev to come and give blood to Maan to save him....! Dev says..i will give blood for bro. .but on one condition... Geet self thot..i had same expectation..u wuld exploit this situation... but for me..nothing is more important than Maan..!! Geet says...i agree to all...conditions..just save Maan..Dev comes to hosp n sees MSK n enters the room..n Doc says..did u come to give blood n Dev says yes!! Doc asks..sister to arrange for taking blood n arranging operation theater! Geet teary eyed sees MSK...!! Dev giving blood ...! MSK operation starts.. ! Dev flashbacks of MSK praising Geet..n how he confessed his sins to MSK n MSK slapping him..! How MSK asked him to stay away from Geet in the hosp!! Geet praying to Babaji to save Maan...n says..if after that u take away all hapinness from life..its ok..but save MSK! Dev has finished giving blood .. Geet praying..!! In the OT.. MSKs bp starts dropping.. Devs blood being given to MSK...docs go frantic.! Operation over.. Doc comes to call Geet...n say.. Congrats..ur hubby out of danger..!! Geet delighted.. n thanks Doc n God...n asks to see MSK.. Doc says..a while later...! Geet decides to thank Dev..!! MSK shifted to room n Dev sees...

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
Dev decides to stay away..based on MSKs warning..n leaves...!! Geet searching for Dev....n sees him..n calls back... n says..Thank u for the favour!! Dev says..its not a favour....n Geet says..yes...i know... ur condition..what is it? Dev silent.....! Some random goon (Raka) comes n asks Dev to come with them..... n Dev goes..!! Nurse comes to tell Geet that Dadi has come..n Geet goes to meet....! Dadi congratulates Geet that operation was successful....n says..i knew..when ur with Maan.. he had to be safe....n today if he is safe n sound..its coz of u..n ur love..n Geet says..no..i din do anything.. only Babaji did.... Dadi n adi says..Babaji helps those..who make efforts..!! Adi goes to meet Doc.. Dadi wants to meet the Angel who saved Maan..n asks who is it? Geet silent...n says.. Dev..!! Dadi shocked n says..how can he be here..n Geet says..he was manager of that hotel where we stayed..!! Dadi says..one way its good he met u.. n i m happy that he made the right decision.. he loved n respected MSK from the start..... but yes..with NT he committed an unforgivable sin...but we shouldnt overlook his good work..!! Dadi asks where is Dev..n Geet says..he left...

MSK conscious n Geet goes to meet him...Geet looks at MSK ...admist tears of happiness..
[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]
MSK extends his hand towards Geet..n Geet comes to reach to it..and kisses it.. n touches MSKs face..!! Geet apologises to MSK ...for his conidtion n says..punish me...as u wish..n MSK says..but coz of u..i m ok now... i knew..u wuld have saved me anyhow!! Doc comes n says.. Mrs. Khurana..don talk to MSK...much.he is weak.. n Geet gets up to leave..n turns n smiles at MSK n MSK closes his eyes..to consent..n both smile.. !! Doc tells MSK ..ur very lucky. .ur wifey loves u a lot..she gave u second life...!! Geet looks at MSK from outside the hosp room ....

[/CRYPT]
[CRYPT]
Geet comes in the hosp room.. MSK is asleep and kisses MSKs forehead... n MSK wakes up n says..u..n Geet says..talk less.... as Doc asked u to n MSK says...must have asked u....u talk so much..!! Geet says..i harass u a lot? MSK says..n i like that.... n says.. I love u ......!! Geet smiles..n rests her head on MSKs shoulder! Dadi comes....n sees Maneet n says... u havent recovered yet..n ur back to being naughty! Dadi comes n says.. What u did son.. i almost died...dun do this ever again! MSK says.. Geet is there na! If Geet is there with me.. if i m in danger..Geet will save my life..! Geet self thot..i din do anything.. Dev saved u..! Geet self thot..if MSK knew that to save him i took Dev's help...what will happen....! Geet lost in what Dev said about his condition n wonders what his condition is...! 

-END-

[/CRYPT]

[CRYPT]

New Precap - Dadi sitting next to MSK n Geet standing n is lost in thots.. MSK asks..whats the matter..n Geet says..nothing n MSK says.. i know..n Geet confused...

[/CRYPT][CRYPT]

Link

Link (Pari)

Part three

Part Four

[/CRYPT]

Edited by Armu4eva - 21 February 2011 at 9:39am

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarsnehag10gujaratigirlgeetha0803alphieakr_jhlsilentalkerstka28sarah6zainah320navyanissisuvaaslondonasmi123Only4DilishahutazerroDarkangel_MoMoavidity_2002quraTamy95truthtellerYusLizHema_Mgeet261Jotz_92bhakbhartifanhemvbnamitasincyberprincessmallu.crowe20bhakti2LadyArwenMs-Min-Ho-knirwal-huny.thebestfatim30Jadee777bahanesubiamangauranitaibvs7691lodyhookedonGeetstarlite7Rohini20--Kesh--Chaudhrytmsvijaya77amalu123-Deepzz-bd670816-jia---Magnificent--puthNewdimeamzu32-Khush-Evashspringsiqbals4ever* ~ Roshni ~ *AngadzgirlKyunkiImafanninandlily_k25DillikudiPreethi-Premipunjabi.princesmacho_muffinMaaneet.LoverprnczGeekgodDilsaysimi91shalini01evasumirahmona_pakswetinselshaliniastha-Saruu-Sabmeratu.cuttiee..shreyaa..ammoosnehara-Priti11-naddiya26Meetu_AnuSahSahmd410sonia_koolkhan..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visu-Kash-nivedithajnawazAbsoluvstarchaseBul3preethiFallen AngelSilentsoulmysterygurl1427Sigma49erFanpop77Sara_DONT_ASKInfinitedreams-LetItGo-GiraffidaeTaiyoa2zahidkhwaishfanpreetgurtiblackb28-Mrs.MSK-JennyPenny

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks Tannu!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123shaliniasthaneharaAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visustarchasekirti_fiji-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

thanks to all my countdown friends

Kirji
Simona
Veronika
Reema
Sangi
Sofiya
Nehara
Azmatazz
Deepi
Muskaan
Dewdropped
Absoluv
Salma
Thush
Bubbly
simran

Edited by shaliniastha - 21 February 2011 at 9:00am

Ms-Min-HoAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..Kash-Gurti-Visuneharastarchase-Mrs.MSK-blackb28kirti_fiji

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

thanks

From
Rani
Sofiya
Hina
Reema
Veronika
Thush
Shalini
Muskaan
Deepthi
Nehara
Salma
Parisa
Dewsroped
Azi
Sangi
Bubbly

hope i didnt miss anyone

Edited by kirti_fiji - 21 February 2011 at 9:03am

Ms-Min-HoAmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visu..Gurti-Kash..neharashaliniasthastarchase-Mrs.MSK-blackb28

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Thanks tanu Tongue

And thanks from  
simona
Sofiya
Kirti
Hina
Reema
Veronika
Shalini
Salma
Azi
Prema
Mishty
Deepthi
Dewdroped
Parisa
Nehara
Black
Muskaan

Edited by --Thush-- - 21 February 2011 at 9:02am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms-Min-Hoshalini01neharaKash-Gurti-VisuAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..shaliniasthastarchasekirti_fijiblackb28

sun-naaaaaaaaa IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms-Min-Hoshaliniastha..Gurti-Kash..AmoureuxKash-Gurti-Visuneharastarchasekirti_fijiblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

nehara IF-Sizzlerz
nehara
nehara

thank you tanu....
and thank you behalf of all the CD buddies as well.....Big smile

Edited by nehara - 21 February 2011 at 9:01am

Ms-Min-HoshaliniasthaKash-Gurti-VisuAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..starchasekirti_fijiblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Thanksss Tanuu JaanHug

From
Kirti
Sofiya
Simona
Reema
Thush
Shalini
Muskaan
Nehara
Azi
Prema
Salma
Hina
Sangs
Deepti
Bubbly
Sara
Mitsthy

Edited by Kash-fanforever - 21 February 2011 at 9:03am

Ms-Min-HoshaliniasthaAmoureux..Gurti-Kash..neharastarchasekirti_fijiblackb28-Mrs.MSK-

Go to top