India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Will Seema betray dutta again? (Page 2)

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
I too felt that her expression changed when Dutta told her that there was someone special in his life. She might turn negative later with Kala's influence but as of now I don't think that she will inform the evil trio of Dutta's location. At least I hope not because then it will prove Dutta's instincts wrong that Seema has now changed for the better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

Sure Seema has turned negative............ she will call up chaaskar........ she will do that with a deal with Chaasker to kill Nakku and not harm dutta............and chaaskar will inform Kala............ Thats how Kala will reach the temple site............ Me guessing......(dont throw chappals)...........

Edited by ushankitvc - 21 February 2011 at 10:11am

LTLFan: But why would chaskar kill naku. dutta should be his target. he cannot gain anything by killing naku.  

Arey chaskar would make a false promise that i'll kill nakku..u tell me where is dutta...wala give and take deal..come to mandir and try killing Dutta...it can happen...but i want Seema positive ...i think we have enough baddies in this track...so plz let seema be a chipkali but a honest one..waise bhi ye chipkali to jaldi hatt jayegi...nakku aas paas jo hai..apne Saab keWinkEmbarrassed...by the way..aaj naskku ka talafuz itna achcha kaise ho gaya tha...full on poetry bolrahi thi..bina dilect change kiye..dutta ka poet banana samajhta hai..as i am guessing he might have been to school as a kid..he can handle laptops and heavy files and all that...but nakku..how?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219ushankitvc

SripadS Groupbie
SripadS
SripadS

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged

How can it be triangle when dutta revels that he loves someone else. I feel There are three things that mite happen. May be these are the possibilities they are refering as "TRIANGLE". For dutta it will not be triangle. For Nakusha it might become. Hope she doesnt convince Naku that she is better choice for dutta in his life than naku. Nakusha is bholi... you know.

1) I think Seema will definately turn negative but she wont inform chaskar or anyone. She wants dutta back in her life, she mentioned that she loves him. But she cannot do anything about getting dutta back. she might try to harm him by creating some rift between dutta and naku. May be now she ll want dutta also to be unhappy as she is. Thus she ll betray him again.

2) But LTL sometimes brings such unpredictable twists, it might happen that she never had any good intent to help dutta. It might happen in the end that she was behind him for his money and power. May be she wanted to be with him to have comfortable life ahead. May be therefore she might ve done all this nautanki to win his heart. Now that she's clear that this is not gonna happen, she might now harm him. She might inform his enemies about him. If she couldnt do that in Nakusha's presence then she mite try to harm Naku. Thus she ll betray him again.

3) Or seema has really become positive. And she ll die for dutta in this "LADAI", while saving dutta or nakusha. So Chaskar might kill her. Thus she might die happily.

In all of these cases she has to die now in the end to end her track. Please do it ASAP. 
Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SripadS

In all of these cases she has to die now in the end to end her track. Please do it ASAP. 

See this is another thing about this LTL forum we are a bloodthirsty lot....Sometimes we take up slogans for the lead female to take bulltes sometimes for the lead CH..ahem ahem...and now even a miniscule chipkali should be taken off the radar....that too ASAP...LOL..i guess its because we all are obsessed by our favorite man who plays a don in here..ab thoda to pasand ka asar hoga hai na..?LOLWinkWinkLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kiran255ushankitvc

Hamlet53 IF-Stunnerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Oh please i hope she dose'nt  disclose dutta's whereabouts . i was wondering how did kala know about the temple.
if seema has squealed then it just confirms" once a s**t always a s**t"[ sorry about the foul language but that is her profession is it not?]
may be she believes all is fair in love and war. any way dutta well done for not reeeeally trusting her she only wants your money and your body.
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LTLFan

But why would chaskar kill naku. dutta should be his target. he cannot gain anything by killing naku.  
i dnt think seema wud risk telling chaskar knwin tht he wud kill dutta off... bt say if she was too, bt tel him 2 kill naku instead, he may wel do simply becos evry1 knws tht naku is dutta's weak point as wel as strength...naku being hurt or anything in dutta's presence will shatter him 2 the core...like it did last time... he becums slightly weak wen it cums 2 his enemies targeting naku... like wen anna n dutta wer havin a hand 2 hand meeting (as dutta liked 2 address their fight) anna targeted naku wen he knew he cudnt fight dutta, n dutta's words wer dnt do this...anna laughed it off knwin tht dutta wud becum vulnerable if naku is at threat... he seemed reali scared n he himself has admitted tht wen naku was taken away from him, tht was the 1st time he was eva scared! so its quite possible tht they may attack naku... n mayb the article is hinting at tht... it sed " dutta wil fight 4 naku like he neva has dne b4" nw m nt sure wt they mean by tht bt it myt wel b hinting tht despite being blind he wil fyt 2 protect her....he has protected her b4 by fighting bt this time he'll b doin it differently becos he cnt c...jus a thrt..nt sure tho...

ushankitvc

SripadS Groupbie
SripadS
SripadS

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged

how can seema even think abt dutta when she's nachanewalli/kothewali. Will not he get better choice than to be with kothewali?Big smile

ushankitvc

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SripadS

How can it be triangle when dutta revels that he loves someone else. I feel There are three things that mite happen. May be these are the possibilities they are refering as "TRIANGLE". For dutta it will not be triangle. For Nakusha it might become. Hope she doesnt convince Naku that she is better choice for dutta in his life than naku. Nakusha is bholi... you know.
i dnt think she wil remain the bholi bhali nemre.... esp with al tht she's seen thanks to kala...lol
naku thinking dutta shud b with seema wil put her in the sme position other TV female leads r in... i.e. icha of uttaran did tht... bt this is summut tht sets naku apart from the rest... she knws hw 2 fight for her love... it was a dif thing b4 in supriya matter becos she thrt D loved supriya, bt nw she knws D loves N, n she loves him 2, so i doubt she wud wnt seema 2 b bk in the picture...

seema wil no doubt wna cause problems if she becums negative
bt if she stays positive thn she shud leave after naku finds dutta for he has sed he's forgiven her..n if she reali claims al she eva wntd from him was him accepting her apology thn she's gt tht n shud leave...

ushankitvc

Go to top