India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dragfest called LTL (Page 4)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
I feel some of the criticism about nakku is not fair.  First of all she has nothing much in the episode except sitting on the steps of the pond nd hoping nd waiting for dutta to be back.  She had to portray a tired nd zombie kinda look, as in a trance.  She is surviving with nd the only hope of seeing dutta nd has noone except divine intervention in which she has immense faith.  So the look of a person just living on hope nd nothing but hope.  What more could she have done?

Today i thought everyone did their part extremely well including the ever elusive madhu nd none other than seema.  She actually surprised me nd did a pretty good job of emoting how shattered she was after hearing dutta nd yet didnt want him to be fully aware as she was trying to control frm breaking down.  I did feel sorry for her in the end.

Edited by brvr - 21 February 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

f_raazNimmi.mnx12MrsKhan

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Yes Shilpi I agree with you Mahi has not been able to live upto her lead protagonist role for quite sometime now, without Mishal to share screen space with her she is looking very very ordinary....I am not known to mince my words so in the same breath I will add I am not ready to accept mediocre episodes just because 'eventually' they will get there.  There is another thing, if you drag the high point and show too many promos over it somehow the excitement is lost when it actually is shown...

agreed ...but i liked the episode...infact i have loved all the episodes last week too...dutta gaining confidence to fight his enemies and his weakness at  the same time...return of DSP...nakku's agni pariksha...the literal one..and Dutta's clearing thiongs out with Seema..Kala,Chaskar,Suds the new ET's becoming over-confident now tht Dutta is blind....i loved everything...infact i think since last week they have picked up right speed...not dragging and not running like the rajdhani either as they did in second wedding..just evenly paced out episodes...if they fasten up anymore without proper tying up the ends we will again cry Blooper like in Supriya track and DP track...i say let them cover the details and make it perfection..or something close to it...For me LTL is not just about Tasha..yes its largely abt these leads..but i identify with every character here..don't laugh but even Suds and leela and kala's invisible kids...ok..u may laugh...but then maybe it's just me..
TRP wise..this show has never done bad....it has not topped many weeks true..but it has always been steady and these marketing people they know their game...its their profession..so lets leave them to handle it..hai na...about us getting our moneies worth...aga humara bas challe to LTL should have 1hr episode everyday with BaTasha and no  AS And ullu hai na...but then its a show not a 3hr movie...sab jaldi dekhyenge to haftey ke baaki din kya dikhyenge..LOL

f_raazprettywomanmnx12Pooja_219

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Seema's expressions in the end looked like I will not accept defeat.

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged

Hey Tin

I see your posts most days after every episode is aired and I do read them, but today I just was tempted too much to respond.

I am sorry, but I disagree completely. I absolutely loved the episode. Proof of the pudding being my hubby actually watched the epi with me and did not keep on going with his running commentary as always! No, jokes apart, I absolutely loved it. Mishal as Dutta in reflective,pensive mood is a treat to watch for me. Just wish the BG score was a bit soft so could hear his deep baritone.

It had the old feel of LTL again..all the characters were in sync and did exactly what is expected of them. Mahhi has done so well to get so far in JDJ, that I will not wish she was out. She has been managing both the shows well, especially during that one week when Mishal was not there and it was MV who was there in almost every frame and she did a commendable job, so in my opinion, I wish to cut her some slack as she is not there in all the scenes... But Dutta's presence more than makes up for that!

The actress playing Seema is not a great actor, in fact I feel she looked a lot better in the FB scenes. I feel the focus on her is also needed and not just Dutta. For me it was just right, as Seema's reaction is what we all needed to see. We know of Dutta's love for Nakku, but needed to see what was seema's reaction. I especially liked seema asking why he never told her before and his reasoning behind it.  The pace was just right for me and I personally feel that for the last couple of weeks, the show has been doing absolutely great. Sad you think it is not doing as expected :(

And of course, all of India will be with the men in blue irrespective of whether LTL tracks are interesting or not!

f_raazWanderbugPooja_219MrsKhan

Go to top