India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

BV WU-21ST FEB 2011 (Page 3)

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Hridhya.. I don't mind watching this cat n mouse game between D n A if it's Anandi who wins at the end.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smartcpjyo

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divmath

Yes..I have seen him in many old serials....dont remember the names of those shows...I guess one of them was nukkad....he is a theatre actor..small role but he acted so well...

LOLLOL Kanhaji bore ho gaye...sahi main...LOL kanhaji ne socha ro ro ke mujhe pareshaan kar diya...main ab yahan se jaa raha hoon...LOL
kanhaji bhi kyaa karen iss roz roz ke drama se..Wink
Next drama dadisa finding out ..D'oh.Now to study peacefully   she needs an    alarm to warn her of Angrydadisa approaching .. Wink CCTV  outside her room..LOL

divmathammoos

pjyo IF-Rockerz
pjyo
pjyo

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammoos

Thanks Hridhya.. I don't mind watching this cat n mouse game between D n A if it's Anandi who wins at the end.
AgreeThumbs Up,uma,...Anything to finally see anandi  fighting for her  education and achieving success in life..
HOGI  KAAMYAAB  Wink EK DIN ...Waiting uss EK din ke liye.....Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divmathsmartcammooskhusi_*

ammoos IF-Sizzlerz
ammoos
ammoos

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Even though dadisa is against Anndi doing the stiudies but I feel the time has changed.. dadisa will be more angry because she was kept in dark.. she know that Anandi will still do her duties and is a good beendni.. so she might allow Anandi atleast half heartedly and bless her secretly Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smartc

abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT A FATHER IN LAW AND MOTHER IN LAW ARE ENCORAGING THERE DAUGHTER IN LAW TO RESUME HER STUDIES

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pjyo

smartc IF-Rockerz
smartc
smartc

BhagyaVidhata Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
So while Ananadi decides to resume her studies, we see Jagya getting over his guilt over denouncing Anandi at his b'day pretty easily as he enjoys some nice moments with Gauri. Its utterly rubbish to me how irresponsible and immature Jagya has been acting lately. I just don't want Anandi to raise her hopes up as she studies only to find out that her so called beloved Jagya has already created such a rift in b/w the two of them that no degree of education or doing anything else can ever bridge their distances. The heartache and pain she'd suffer then would be thousand fold more than the one she's suffering today. I can so see Jagya making up other excuses to stay away from her and to get Gauri in his life instead. I foresee only 2 ways in which he can return back to Anandi after realizing his folly: a) Gauri plays a positive character and leaves him for that new NRI dude after realizing how he hid his secret of being married from her and so forth, OR b) Gauri plays a negative character/grey role where she continues to be with him, Anandi walks out of their lives (finally) and makes a niche for herself and its then when Jagya starts to realize how Anandi was the perfect match for him despite of him thinking otherwise (& hopefully we can see a new entry of a bloke for our Anandi too then).

In any case, just wanted to thank everyone who have replied back to me in earlier posts. I wasn't able to respond back since the posts do get closed after a day so my apologies there. Its so much fun interacting with y'all. But the most happiness I have is to see one of my fav shows finally going the direction it was meant to go. Be it for any reason, I really wanted Anandi to resume with her studies but I also want her to realize that studying for the sake of Jagya is not going to get her anywhere because all this separation has been self-created by Jagya and only he can rectify his follies there instead of Anandi trying to blame herself for not being apt and a proper match for him...

Cheers,
Sana~

divmathpjyo

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
well  i don't think the NRI has much to do!
his entry is happened just  to bring jag gauri close!!Evil Smile

but yes.............anandi direct 10th ka exam de rahi hai good!
sayad uske baad.....................direct 12th ki exam dene lagjayegiBig smileLOL

divmathpjyo

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
tnx for the update !!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index