Devils Den Tum mujhe khoon do.mein shart manungi - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
@Ash:Me too against misunderstanding track...but I guess initially CVs will give us that scare of MSK misunderstanding or doubting Geet but eventually we might see MaanGod emerging out again😆😛

@Polly:Yeah exactly..its Geet who saved MSK but right now Geet thinks otherwise and so it will b MaanGod again who will hv to tell her that its her overall effort which saved his life😳
@Weekend,  weekend was good, went out for dinners, lazed around and generally had fun. 

@Jyo...🤗The rolling around on the floor is celebrating AA absence,  I didn't know they were there in the show 🤣 The episode was good you say? I will defo check it out later...so did the devils heave a collective sigh of relief and take to their beds early😆
Cutie Pie Hayee   that Siggy 😍 😳

@ Jyo  yap at the end of everything All is well,  but i want a good script for this track Haan 😃can we hope for a good screen play to back in GHSP😍
@Geeky:Even though episode was not perfect because MSK got strawberry sharbat  transfused in his body instead of blood🤣...but Maaneet moments were super cute and that made the devils blush and go Awwww and act like GCMs😳....so no cribbing today,😆...and thats why Den is not phaast like the usual cribbing days😆😆
@ Bed ya  all are in happy mood  because of no AA and GCM's mood of Maaneet scene 😳. threfore everyone is dreaming and having  no nightmares 🤣🤣🤣🤣except JYO of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@Ash:Me using that Siggyyyyyy😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
polly thankyuuu

@Jyotss I knww Dev's Raaz of CON pe CON ke liye energy...this strawberry protein shake...he doesn't have blood in him..He has strawberry falvoured protein shakes🤣🤣🤣
Bttw you still awake..Meri ammaa you got job tomorrow don't youu..So jaaooo..even GC slept after reading all the bday wishes and msgs ab aap bhi so jaaao...🤣🤣

@Polly:I m hopnig that new writers will bring a strong story now and will give more attention to the screenplay...lets see🤔

@Jyo...I am telling you the devils are like leaves...kab hava ka jhoka kidhar udha de pata nahi chalta hai🤣So you think its coming back on track? I don't mind the medical bloopers as long as logic prevails in terms of storyline and yeah, NEC take sanyas and does "van prasthashram".🤣

I was worried seeing only 50 odd pages. So now the story will revolve around the original characters in the show, it will be indeed exciting. Did the writers get changed?

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
@Ash:Yup u r absolutely right my soul sister...Dev ka hidden CON-Talent comes from Strawberry shakes which runs inside his body🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...thats why I hv some hopes from MSK now since he got the same strawberry shake in his body now...so he too should gain some talent in this field hopefully🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...and haan meri amma...me will sleep now😡😛