Devils Den Tum mujhe khoon do.mein shart manungi - Page 34

Posted: 13 years ago
@Jyo....Yeah we wud be cribbing abt that...but NO AA has given us a high...and I don't think nething will seem wrong today....🤣🤣🤣🤣
@deeps

i dont think he visit forums ...may be once in a while
LOl Jyots oh ok..me realised its his brfdaii thsi morning only I thot it was 24 Feb😆..chalo let me go make sigss
btw me made ur two fav combinations par kahani..ranbir and geet :D

@Goose Thankyouu🤗
Edited by Cute_Ash - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kadydeep

@Jyo........ do you think he will risk coming to the forum and read his B'day wishes......😕
He is already reading that thread...its in Global announcement na and not in the main forum😳...

@Ash:Let me see the VM😍
@Jo and shifa: u might be rught..but i dont wish a person till my brain and heart agrees..and sorry my heart rejects right now..so no way i am going to the thread..hehe..
Ash....Loved your VM and the story.....👍🏼

After Maan realizes that Geet went to Dev for him......forgetting all about her past and the pain caused by Dev....I want him to say this dialogue at least once....."Tum Itni acchi Kyun Ho Geet.....Tum Mujhse itna Payaar kyun Karti ho"🤣Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago

@kavi...role reversal🤣🤣...and geet putting her famous ungli under MSK ka chin lifting it and saying maine zindagi mein muskurana sikha jab se aap aaye hai...haan
And MSK looking at her with tear-filled eyes...and Mandir ka Ghanti bajaofying in the BG.....🤣🤣
@whts with deniznes..why are u all on a roll..i am going..bye..i cant laugh..i will need another medicine then,,.so me will go...bye..

and then enters dadi ,'maan bete humne aapka favorite cheese omlette banaya hai..chaliye breakfast kar lijiye varna hoo haa karne ke liye taqat kahaan se aayega'😆