Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 93)

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
COME BACK FROM KINSHUK LAND!!

WE KNOW ITS HARD, BUT PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by starz4me

Rachu hun.............to get ur point......but dont u think the Soods are so rich that must have donated so much money to poor people......so howcome one donation will make DS masiha.....when he might alredy be in thier eyes.

As far as Nivi is concerned.......todays incident was justifiable.....especially when DS wasnt feeling well.....i dont think the mind rotates to understand why Viren did all this.
I know......she is not understanding the outcome of Viren's actions.....coz his actions caused two outcomes.....DS's health......n DS praise................but when it comes to family i think most people will look after their family.

Viren is shutting her off......n i think till now she had tried in every way to reach him.....to understand his side of the story.....but he keeps pushing her away..................but u r right.......she needs to put more attempts like these to break his wall of hatred.

Look my point is not to defend Viren which I don't do as you know Viren's only motive is to hurt his family and he is doing this and he think he is bad and doesn't want to change and it's she who called it, it's she wants to change Viren for good, Its she who took the responsibility and if she took this responsibility then she can't think from one angle only she has to think from both angle then only she can help else she should have left him. If she had let him leave the house then this thing wouldn't happen but she took the responsibility to bring Viren on right path but her approach is only making him worse day by day because he wants her to leave him which she is not doing. She has figure the better approach to set him right. So to set him right she has to see from both angles unless he realizes his goodness she can't force goodness in him. Like he tackled her with manipulation she also need to apply his technique of attitude. Show him and his family attitude when he will see no one is coming to help his family he himself will come to help in this way he and his family will see goodness in him. If she will force then she will get applauds but neither he nor his family will change. She will have to remove herself and should not come in between. She loves doing baby sitting she tried with Divya what was the result Divya is not able to understand Sid's worth and thinks she will get everything she wishes and now MU Nivi and thinking Nivi as her worst enemy, Sid and Divya relations are not much good and have worst possibility in future so could she make Divya happy No and she is doing same with Viren which she should not do. She should tell him right and wrong and leave decision on him and stop interfering in his matters. Sometime this is required to do for others betterment.

Yeah u r right......what i mentioned before was like u said.......Nivi mostly doing the baby-sitting....kinda trying to pamper his wishes.
I had also said that in the morning......almost 10 pages back that.....Nivi needs to get tough for him to understand his family.
He cares for them....but he doesnt realize what wrong he is doing to his family in his pretense of hatred.........Nivi....is attempting to get close to him n understand his POV........but like u said....she needs to take another approach for that.

Edited by starz4me - 22 February 2011 at 2:41pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

OMGG abidah Hu beautifully u explaied it dear , lovelyyy Clap 

I know dear Basic nature can'b changed so easily but dear sometimes we hav 2 change a/c 2 situautio . Sometime we hav 2 act out of our character , sometime we hav 2 adjust a/c 2 front person . n dis is wht Nivi has 2 learn n tht2 soon isse pehle ki it's get 2 late Ouch 

Yes Dear I agrre Prob is tht Viren always asked her why U wants 2 b here ? n She always said becozz I m DIL of dis house . n dis is wht Viren is nt able 2 take it . He wants tht She shld understand him like d way he understood her , She shld care him like d way he cared her , She shld giv preference 2 him over family like He gave , She shld fight wid d family for him in d d same way like He did before . But Nivi failed 2 do any of dis thng . n she still didn't even tried 2 do tht . Only she is thnkng of reuniting d family wid his son . But She is nt getting ki For Viren his afamily comes behind 1st it's his love Nivi who comes . d day She will understands all those thngs She will realize her love also n Viren also . n I thnk Dis accident will make her realize tht .

Oh Dear Even I also m angry on Nivi regarding Calling Sid . Seriouslly When She knows ki Viren hates Sid then Why She is finding d reason 2 triggger his anger more ? n wht was d purpose of calling Sid ? Vo toh vaha paucha hi nahi aur sab kuch ho gaya , Ab vo aake karega bhi kya ? Confused

That is why I like Virens character more than Nivi's. He is honest in doing whatever he does. When he fought for her, he was 100 % honest. Nivi lacks to understand that she has to give up Sid's friendship today and tomorrow. She has to solve this all alone. Just like the day when she went to meet Viren alone in the park. That is something Virens WANTS!

And the thing about Sid-Nivi friendship, it will always be a hurdle in NivRen's relationship because Viren is passionate about Nivi and wouldn't be able to take the friendship. This is not because he is not broadminded etc. but it is because he is passionate and in that time of feeling, there is no place for anything else. 

Viren wants to be Nivi's everything... But Nivi gives everything to him in portions... And that is something really bad for NivRen. 

About calling Sid, well had Sid interfered, then Viren was gone mad and if sid says nothing, then we can say Sid is as Sid have been portrayed lately. So it is a mistake from Nivi's side... That's what my verdict will be. I would not have done it. 

I will go along with Viren's dialogue, do not interfere in me and my family. 

An advice for Nivi... Restore or at least be a wife first, win your husbands confidence, love & trust and THEN try to change him. Whom should he change for at the moment? No one... I will once again quote this sentence: 

"Koi bhi shakhs poori dunya ke liye nahin jeeta, balke us ik shakhs ke liye jeeta hai jo us ke liye poori dunya ho."
Abidah loved ur this post and the one on page 77. That is exactly what i've been saying from day 1 that y the hell on the confrontation day Nivi compared him to S. and that triggered him that day. I'm not defecning Viren' actions but I'm hating Nivi also. She left him alone in the park on the confrontation day. she should have stayed with him as he was in a state of mind he could have done anything and when he said i dont wanna go to that house nivi as a wife should have sat down on the stairs and would have said that "Viren then I will also not go. I'm ur wife and I will go whereever u will go". Coz when she was leaving from there he was actually hurt. Nivi should have stood up for him the way he did for her otherwise he was in a pretending mode he could have easily pretended to support his family and be in their good books just like s. was but still he supported Nivi. In her recent confrontation also she never says that i'm ur wife, she always says that I'm the bahu of this house yaar just have failed to understand her.

Yaar yeh Sood Pariwar what should i say abt them. When Viren was young they were not able to handle his attitude and the easy way was to send him to boarding school so they don't have to deal with him and now they cannot handle it, so very conveniently they have put all the responsibilities on Nivi shoulders to deal with him and they r not ready to do anything.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7savera2007FaizuuNivRensimran728Scintillatinganjaani07_Namita_Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Ok..........guys........got to go........chat with u all tomorrow.........take care.

BTW..........Sakeena..........i had said Hello to u............maybe u missed my post.

Edited by starz4me - 22 February 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Hey asma and rach, I'm shamima call me shamz. I love both nivi and viren they have great chemistry, I truly love them both and I'm really missing their sweet scenes hope we get it back soon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww Sakeena Diiii!!!
Lool, Okay then!
By the way, what are we making?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Sonal yep you are right kabhi kabhi dusro ko sahi rasta dikhane ke liye khud ko bura banna padta hai.
Viren knows the right approach to tackle others but used his approach in wrong directions he just need direction rest he will do himself. He actually taught her to fight for herself rather than givein which she used to do earlier she always use to give in to others demand it's his teachings only that she is not only staying in house but also questioning him. 

NT dadi said one day acchai ki bhi had hoti hai kabhi kabhi dusro ko unki problems khud solve karne dena chahiye which she needs at the moment.

simran728..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index