Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 87)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Faizuu, i had an idea for a song u could use in a vm yesterday! Do u know that song 'Make you feel my Love' I think Adele sang it recently but it's an older song. I was listening to it last night and was thinking of NivRen....it's be a sad one tho? Just a thought if ur looking 4 ideasHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

Ahaaaa Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Just say Viren Sood, and see the number of girls comingg running screaming.

Aaaah man, I'm so hungry ...

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Sonal I am not saying Nivi is doing anything wrong and she is defo trying to understand Viren but till now she has never faced world for her like other her parents and her in laws, husband matters. She wants to bring her husband on right path but she thinks white and black aur sikke ka ek pehlu hi dekh rahi hai like he hurted his family, he stole the money of salary which tarnish the reputation of DS but woh sikke ka dusra pelu nahi dekh rahi what he did with money he not only donated to poor kids but also given in the name of his DS which actually brought good name of DS and DS become masiha of poors. She needs to see from 2 sides then only she can change Viren for good.

Rachu hun.............to get ur point......but dont u think the Soods are so rich that must have donated so much money to poor people......so howcome one donation will make DS masiha.....when he might alredy be in thier eyes.

As far as Nivi is concerned.......todays incident was justifiable.....especially when DS wasnt feeling well.....i dont think the mind rotates to understand why Viren did all this.
I know......she is not understanding the outcome of Viren's actions.....coz his actions caused two outcomes.....DS's health......n DS praise................but when it comes to family i think most people will look after their family.

Viren is shutting her off......n i think till now she had tried in every way to reach him.....to understand his side of the story.....but he keeps pushing her away..................but u r right.......she needs to put more attempts like these to break his wall of hatred.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Abidah, sorry i didn't realise that was ur name and i've been calling u savera all this time!!Embarrassed Sorry jaanHug
FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey Faizuu, i had an idea for a song u could use in a vm yesterday! Do u know that song 'Make you feel my Love' I think Adele sang it recently but it's an older song. I was listening to it last night and was thinking of NivRen....it's be a sad one tho? Just a thought if ur looking 4 ideasHug
Ooooooooooo, okay then ...
Thank You Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Ill defos use that aswell, because I was thinking of a Take That song, 'cos I LOVE Take That, maybe Said it all, or something like that ... But I'll do both!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Hug
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

[/QUOTE]

I hope they have a mahaepisode this weekend.....n just clear the air.........about the divorce or the accident.........anything.......just show us some way to know what Viren is oing....n why is he doing all this.

Sonal, i'm hoping there's a mahaepi too but i doubt it cos will they be airing the SPA in India this weekend? Or is it shown live? I don't know. I always hope for a mahaepi but ther's never one, it's been agesCry
[/QUOTE] 

Sorry 2 break ur hearts dear s but There is no chance of Mahaepi till they all return frm MACAU becozz they alreday had 2 work lott for regular epi so tht they shldn't b behind frm it So they hardly will hav any mahaepi till they all come back .

Also dis weekend SP is telecasting sallu's concert show So tehre is no mahaepi of any show Cry 

Dear Even I m impatient regarding dis accident thng . I want 2 know st wht is d reason behind Viren's acciden t. Is it becozz of his rash driving or becozz of his les concentration may b becozz of thnkng abt Nivi or becozz tht club guy might plan 2 kill Viren Shocked . Wht u thnk?

mittusinghstarz4me

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FaizuuNivRen

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index