Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 84)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Faizu wonderful analysis and I really loved the morals but Faizu it's not that Viren didn't thought about employee's salary he knew DS and Sid will arrange it again but will be delayed that's it. They are rich enough to donate this amount in charity it's just his means are really wrong instead of stealing he could have asked directly. But he is on mission of hurting so he hurted this way.

Savera beautiful explaination about Nivi and very truely said what she needs to understand but it is also depend on what they grown up with and what their thoughts are

Again one comparison between 4 characters based on their horizon of thinking

Divya her thinking is only limited to herself if she is happy then everyone is happy she doesn't think beyond heself

Sid His thinking is limited to Himself and his family he doesn't think beyond himself and his family that's why he couldn't support Nivi and her father when required. He fulfil the responsibilities towards them.

Nivi her thinking is limited her family and her in laws and she can't think beyond that that's why she is not able to understand and support Viren and his actions and couldn't see goodness in them.

Viren his thinking horizen is vast and is not limited he can see and feel the pain of others that's why when he saw his family in big pain then he forgot his badla and helped them, helped Nivi in her problem and today helped samaj in their problem but the anger inside him made him hurt his own wife and family and washed all the good deeds of him. Imagine the person who can do so much for others if anger and hatred is removed what he can do for his family.

Hi Rachu..........i completely agree to the 3 charaters but for Nivi.........yaar i think she is standing by her husband..........but when husband according to her does anything wrong to her family.........then she wud atleast dmand an explanation......but in her case......poor girl she has no right to demand.......she is just hurt that how cud her husband do this.
I think she understands Viren's pain to a point.........but how can anyone guess what Viren is thinking when he always a No-Entry board on his heart and feelings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savera2007

Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey Rachu, Savera how're u both?Hug I just wanted to say i agree with both ur comments. Savera, i love ur original post and the reply, i think to Moni? They were beautifully written and i agree totally xx

I am fine thank u and hope the same for u. Thx for your comments... I usually write when Moni asks me a question... somehow she triggers the analyser in me ;)

I'm good thanks! You're welcome and i hope Moni keeps triggering the analysis in u because its so interesting for me to readWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
anisha , sakkenan faizuu U all didn't even bothered 2 call me in Viren Sood Party hun ? I didn't expected dis . Dill toot gaya Cry Cry Cry Cry

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Viren his thinking horizen is vast and is not limited he can see and feel the pain of others that's why when he saw his family in big pain then he forgot his badla and helped them, helped Nivi in her problem and today helped samaj in their problem but the anger inside him made him hurt his own wife and family and washed all the good deeds of him. Imagine the person who can do so much for others if anger and hatred is removed what he can do for his family.

Thx Rachu and @ bold... That is why I Love Viren!!!
Savera completely agree with you about Nivi and Viren. As Nivi understand the responsibility but not Viren. If Viren was at her place he would have handled her beautifully and have changed her. But she is not able to do this because she is not thinking from his POV. She is still sticking to white and black and is not seeing the grey in between. She is also like other thinking he did wrong because he stole family money but if she really wants to improve him she should think from Viren's POV that even though he stole money he helped needy. She should actually listen to his words and should not interfere between him and family. I am not saying she should support her but use his teaching like she show him what he has done how much it hurted his family but instead of going and helping them show him attitude that's it's your family and is not my concern you think I am not coming in between. Then only he can see his goodness if she will keep on interfering and forcing him to support his family then result will be like the pooja then he will not be able to see his goodness like if instead of decieving him she had actually given him chicken keema instead of soyabean keema and told him it will break your family heart but what is with me you have it and see ur family in pain then I am sure he wouldn't have eaten it but he knew it's not Chickenkeema because how bad he tries to become he knows inside out of every person around him and what can they do.

savera2007FaizuuNivRenGita97..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Hey Rachu, Savera how're u both?Hug I just wanted to say i agree with both ur comments. Savera, i love ur original post and the reply, i think to Moni? They were beautifully written and i agree totally xx

I am fine thank u and hope the same for u. Thx for your comments... I usually write when Moni asks me a question... somehow she triggers the analyser in me ;)

I'm good thanks! You're welcome and i hope Moni keeps triggering the analysis in u because its so interesting for me to readWinkLOL

LOL I m as trigger .LOL Tab toh I shld rigger Viren Sood n Nivedita Viren Sood So tht they shld quickly confess their love for each other Wink

savera2007FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

anisha , sakkenan faizuu U all didn't even bothered 2 call me in Viren Sood Party hun ? I didn't expected dis . Dill toot gaya Cry

Nahhiii Moni!!! don't be upset my sweet sis your always invited aur we don't need to invite you your a member of the party alreadyy Smile  you come whenever you want its your home xx

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index