Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 6)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hell viren.......i wish both ur legs and hands will get fractured in that accident and u only looks for nivi for ur needs........Angry...hate u.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

But I really want him getting punishment for what he has done. I want him to actually work really hard to get back what he lost like his family, Nivi. Nivi should not try to make her place in his heart rather he should be the one who try to make place in her heart. Initially also when the I started watching the serial I had a question why only a wife has responsibility of changing a husband and accept him as it is why not husband for a change do this.
What are they showing only wife has capability to change their husbands. Bad upbringing, bad nature can be changed with wife's care only. What actually is new in this serial I can find 10 serials running presently like this where wife change her bigada hua husband with her love what is so unconventional about this story except husband has resort down to stalking his own wife.

That i think............he'll realize........only if Nivi seperates from him......or Nivi also becomes a hard-hearted wife.
But i think........it'll be Nivi going away from his life........n then Viren wud try to win her over.

nirjuutamushiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Originally posted by tamushi

Hi all............this is my first post in the NivRen thread......but i just wanted to say................

That Nivi shud leave Viren n go away.....not to her father's but somewhere else......where Viren cant find her.....no one can.......someplace from where she can keep an eye on Viren....like if he misses her or not.

I want to see the tadap......if at all any.......in Viren..........for nivi.......I want him to miss her.......n her absence to make his life miserable.

I know i'm thinking a little harshly......but i cannot take......Nivi-ko-insult-karo drama anymore.

welcome to the thread Sonal.
it's going overboard now.

Thanks YaarSmile..............i just wanted some place to take out frustration at this current Niv-Viren track........its going a little over my patience to accept Viren like thisAngry............but then i think....maybe later we'll get to see a differently romantic side of Viren......(not like how he was before)..........but a more maturely romantic Viren with NiviDay Dreaming..........That is what i want to see...............but i guess........its  long wait for that track to begin.

vent as much as you want :-) Hug

first I used to wonder how are htey gonna redeem Sid. now also I understand sid but hold him responsible.

Nowadays how are they gonna redeem Viren, I wish they show little bit of his thought process.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hell viren.......i wish both ur legs and hands will get fractured in that accident and u only looks for nivi for ur needs........Angry...hate u.....
Sana what r u saying dearCryboth legs and hands fracturedShocked it'll b serious den

nirjuuFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Originally posted by sana4kinha

Sana, don't u think itz bit too harsh???

VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Good Evening everyone, 

Hey Ashly thanks so much for this update, Am so sad after reading this update, How could Viren be so rude to Nivi,  My heart pains so much for her,  Why is he making her suffer so much,  When u love a person u cant make her suffer so much,  then what kind of love is this,  am very much sure If Nivi confesses her love to him, He is going to insult her very badly,  and at that time she will not be able to bear it,  She might get a shock and land up in the hospital or may be in state of shock some accident to take place where he realises his mistake

nirjuutamushiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by sunflower52

If she leaves it will not do Viren any good, coz this will make him do even worse. What he wants is that his family give him punishment and love also. Like we do with our kids if they go in the wrong path. In his family no one is doing that.

I am getting confused about Viren should I hate him or feel bad for his state of mind.

But i think Viren is so self-involved in his own one-track mind......that even if the family takes a step forward to shower him with thier love......he again will think they are pretending it or feeling bad about his past.........or some other stupid Viren's thoughts.
The only person that can hurt him seriously n can also help him come out of his past.......is Nivi.
Its only after seperating from her......i think Viren wud realize what he lost.............in his outrage.

I am actually hating this track even more than MP track. They said he loves her I had hopes about he loved her in that track we were so eager to punish the MP and now how can we forgive this person.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirjuuashred12

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamushi

Nowadays how are they gonna redeem Viren, I wish they show little bit of his thought process.

I agree to u..............i wish they wud.

Atleast.......us fans can take a sigh of relief.......if we can know what Viren is thinking........why cant the CT's let out the air......by revealing once n for all........whether Viren actually loves Nivi or not.

Edited by starz4me - 21 February 2011 at 8:57am

nirjuutamushiashred12

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index