Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 46)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I totally agree we all need to hear virens thoughts then maybe we can understand what he is trying to achieve by hurting nivi and I really want to hear from his own month whether he love nivi. Cts are adding more and more twist to the story but they are not revealing his true feelings for her. I think it is time we all start to get some valid answer noW.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShi_Namita_

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

I totally agree we all need to hear virens thoughts then maybe we can understand what he is trying to achieve by hurting nivi and I really want to hear from his own month whether he love nivi. Cts are adding more and more twist to the story but they are not revealing his true feelings for her. I think it is time we all start to get some valid answer noW.
u r right CTs should clear d confusion now de should open all d mysteries ASAP 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
the track right nows seems like a broken record. Same thing over and over again. B4 CCBM starts losing fans, CT's should pull up their socks and give us something spectacular and mind blowing. They are very much capable, after all they are the ones who gave us the NivRen jaadu.

gmann2010

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with most of u,  CT must show everything clearly,  If Viren is the MP then how he did all this and is there anyone helping him in this,  WHo is that person, also who was the person during the HM helping Viren who hit Nivi on the head,  How did the medcines get exchanged when Viren was suppose to be in Delhi and wat about the Bloody Kurta when that time Viren was not at home,  The rope incident the way he was looking at it and said "Yahi to mein soch raha  hou to himself"  also the bulb incident as if he was suprised to see it in the garden,   All this is becoming toooooo much now,  We want an explanation for all this, We have been watching this Show minutely and rememeber each and evey incident well, so we want an answer to our questions, If ever there is someone helping Viren who is it and how does the person easily get access in the Sood Mansion,  that no one notices him ever,  Where does he keep getting disappeared everytime, and most of all his real feelings for Nivi,  

It should be done soon before most of us start getting irritated and the ratings of this show go down,  before all this they must unfold all the mystery so that we get back the interest in watching this show

Edited by friendforall - 21 February 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010VirMan_ArShi_Namita_Gita97NiViren-Raj

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Let's hope and pray that we all get to see what we want to soon. I think you are right CTS are capable of giving us fabulous scenes, that is how we all fell in love with nivren. I'm dying to see them together and in love like before.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010diyaloveskinny

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I agree with most of u,  CT must show everything clearly,  If Viren is the MP then how he did all this and is there anyone helping him in this,  WHo is that person, also who was the person during the HM helping Viren who hit Nivi on the head,  How did the medcines get exchanged when Viren was suppose to be in Delhi and wat about the Bloody Kurta when that time Viren was not at home,  The rope incident the way he was looking at it and said "Yahi to mein soch raha  hou to himself"  also the bulb incident as if he was suprised to see it in the garden,   All this is becoming toooooo much now,  We want an explanation for all this, We have been watching this Show minutely and rememeber each and evey incident well, so we want an answer to our questions, If ever there is someone helping Viren who is it and how does the person easily get access in the Sood Mansion,  that no one notices him ever,  Where does he keep getting disappeared everytime, and most of all his real feelings for Nivi,  

It should be done soon before most of us start getting irritated and the ratings of this show go down,  before all this they must unfold all the mystery so that we get back the interest in watching this show
Its quite irritating as it is. I guess most of us keep watching out of love for Nivren and hopes that things are cleared.

I will settle for some indication of his real feelings for Nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010_Namita_

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hi Diya, I also feel the same way. The details for now are very sketchy. Would like to see clear detailed answers.

diyaloveskinny

_Namita_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Namita_
_Namita_

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
for sure Shanthi....thats why I keep going back. What does Viren feel for Nivi and vice versa.

Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index