Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ok great now that all the promos are done they will move to the next thing, ie. the accident
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part2-
laljikaka meets bank manager. kaka opens case n sees no money. he excuses n goes out to call sid. he tells sid there's no money in it dont issue cheques. sid says he did it already n both r tensed.
nivi cutting veggies n thinking abt viren's warning. vd comes n stops her fm cutting her hand n asks if viren said anything.
they hear some sound outside n reaches hall. yd bs n cc already there.
security says viren has brought some ppl. all tensed.
bs goes out, others follow.
they see viren coming with suitcase grinning evilly with press ppl.
they ask qns all r confused. viren takes over, 1st praises bs's upbringing while indirectly poking him. he also praises bs's charity work.
(confused?....me too)
says he is following d path bs showed him. he says he's contributing the amt to 3 organizations n in cash. sood family shocked.

coming up-viren says in hall to bs dat in old days kings used to do donation, so i thot y not bs too.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys did u watch the precap? I am guessing that Thursday we may get to see the divorce episode.
It seems viren is not happy with what he has done and there are tears in his eyes. Nivi questions him and he tells her that he will see how long she stays here and supports his family. 😭

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
One thing is there whatever Viren do to put Sid, DS down but ends up putting himself down in other's eyes. He tries to hurt others but at the last moment end up hurting himself only. He has only capability to hurt Nivi and himself and noone else.
But he actually doesn't know the revenge he want to take from Sid he has actually taken the revenge in form of Divya. Nivi is on the missin to bring out good out of bad person after few days Divya will bring out bad from the good person.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part3-
he calls NANDU. he makes poor nandu to hold d case n opens it. soods shocked.
he calls d organization ppl n gives money, tells them to thank bs. press ppl ask qns to bs, viren enjoys d show.
nivi thinks, runs inside, calls sid. tells abt salary money. sid rushes back.
vd n yd takes bs in. bs is tired, nivi gives water.
vd yd dd cc sad.
bs sad dat viren is trying to destroy his house. he says i cant believe he is my gs.
yd badmouths viren, cc vd n nivi r sad.
laljikaka comes n says money is missing. viren comes n says y r u shocked, i took d money.
he says in old days kings used to give donation so i thot y not bs too.
bank manager n a police officer comes. all except viren r tensed.

precap-nivren in terrace. viren is upset, nivi angry at him says y r u not happy, i thot u r celebrating.
he gets angry n tells her not to say 1 more word. he asks who r u to ask all this, she says i'm bahu of this house.
he says i'll see how long u 'll say this n stay here. nivi shocked.

divorce scene coming very sooooon.....
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

Hey guys did u watch the precap? I am guessing that Thursday we may get to see the divorce episode.
It seems viren is not happy with what he has done. Nivi questions him and he tells her that he will see how long she stays here and supports his family. 😭

yes i have seen dat n Viren was looking sad😭but when Nivi asked him questions he became angry wid her
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's precap....

Viren standing in terrace...nivi asked him...meine socha tum kushiya mana raha hoga..kya hogaya tumko.....and turned him towards her by holding his shoulder.....
viren frustarted....mere aur mere pariwar ke beech mein aane waala kaun ho tum.....
nivi in full anger mode.....is ghar ki bahu......
viren shouting......ab mein bhi dekhoonga.....kitne waqth aur tum is pariwar ka saath doongi......aur tum kitne din aur is ghar mein rahoongi........
nivi stares at viren....

i don't like the precap....happy abt viren have some guilty feelings bt only for his family..bt sad part is he still not feeling guilty abt his mistakes with nivi..now he want divorce from nivi..poor girl...😭
Edited by sana4kinha - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The track is taking speed and we may see nivi-viren together soon
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the live update Ashly.

Guess stage is set for the divorce drama. Wish Nivi had said ur wife instead of bahu.
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@mim---who is the girl with kinny in ur DP...?is it sara khan.....😳sorry i can't identify her.......thats why asking you.....