Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 42)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Sofna

Hug everyone...cn't stay...new thread...n deep intro Ash....

Jst caught the divorce promo on TV...n was thniking..When did NivRen register their marriage..that he has got divorce papers???

Hey Sofna missed you so much

Sofna they have declared their marriage in the whole society and everyone knows about it so that's why Viren brought divorce papers
rach....hugs...aww me too...but jst by declaring dznt mke their marriage legal dz it???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Hug everyone...cn't stay...new thread...n deep intro Ash....

Jst caught the divorce promo on TV...n was thniking..When did NivRen register their marriage..that he has got divorce papers???

Hey Sofna missed you so much

Sofna they have declared their marriage in the whole society and everyone knows about it so that's why Viren brought divorce papers
rach....hugs...aww me too...but jst by declaring dznt mke their marriage legal dz it???
In india still 90% marriages are not registered but termed as legal abhi to registeration ka law pass hua hai it is not applied 100% till now and to take divorce they need legal papers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4megmann2010Sofna

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah even i agree to it......Rachu...(hope i got ur name right.......n hope u dont mind me calling u that).

Most of the marriages......not only in slums but in middle class as well......are not registered properly..........(coz i think most of them dont need any kinda saboot to prove they are married...........unless they are getting seperated or divorced).

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Yeah even i agree to it......Rachu...(hope i got ur name right.......n hope u dont mind me calling u that).

Most of the marriages......not only in slums but in middle class as well......are not registered properly..........(coz i think most of them dont need any kinda saboot to prove they are married...........unless they are getting seperated or divorced).

Hey yep its the correct name and defo you must call me with my name only anyway what's your name. True registeration is still not fully done in the families.
starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I'm Sonal....Smile

I've a strong feeling that........with the divorce declaration......maybe Nivi will leave on KS n NT's insistense.

What do u think ???

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

I'm Sonal....Smile

I've a strong feeling that........with the divorce declaration......maybe Nivi will leave on KS n NT's insistense.

What do u think ???

I actually want this I don't want her to stick with him and leave him for both good but before leaving she should tell him I never wanted to leave you but it's your decision to leave me. But lets see what they are gonna show. I just want her to take her step out of household to make somethng out of her so that everyone around her realize she is not a thing to be used and left she has her own identity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starz4megmann2010

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

I'm Sonal....Smile

What do u think ???

I actually want this I don't want her to stick with him and leave him for both good but before leaving she should tell him I never wanted to leave you but it's your decision to leave me. But lets see what they are gonna show. I just want her to take her step out of household to make somethng out of her so that everyone around her realize she is not a thing to be used and left she has her own identity.

I dont know if she wud ever say that to Viren......but NT n Keshav might not like how Viren used Nivi......n they might take Nivi against her wish......away from Viren.

Viren might not realize what he will loose at that time..........maybe when he comes accross with an accident (if there is gonna be any)........then i think Nivi will come back on her own......without listening to anyone...............n i think thats wht a typical protagonists do now-a-days in all shows.......n especially since its RS show.

Even i want Viren to sulk for her first before Nivi comes back to do some seva............i want him to miss her presence in his room..........in the kitchen..........the bed.............the terrace......every corner of the house.........feel the void in his life without her...........n so when she comes back.........with no words to express........i want his eyes to speak........the longing for her.

I know i'm getting a little carried away here......but i just wish.......ohhh....i so wish this to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Well.......ok Rachu.......its dinner time here......so i'll chat with u tomorrow in the morning.

Nice to talk to u.....take care.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index