Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 21)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Asma hey how are you Jaan I know even you are hopeful where my hopes just shattered. He is just making everyone suffer and cry because he wants to be happy. Even I wish there should be more to the story and actually still they are showing no self talks what is he doing and why. Again making him mysterious and now what is he planning to use Divya against Sid. He need not to work much on Divya and she will definitely believe him

hii rachu jaan hu r u ? Hug Hug

Dear just cool down yaar n i read ur post of killing Viren n bringing a new char tarun . Oh Plzz rachuu don't say like tht jaan . We all lovee Viren n Tarun OMGG 2 much yaar Shocked Can't even thnk abt it

Rachu I m suree dis week we will get somethng abt Viren n whch will lead 2 his accident . I don't know i m feeling but when NT dadi n KS will yell at him regarding tht divorce thng  He will b shattered but asusual would nt show others n will gmo out in a car . He will go 2 his fav place n there we will get his all revealation n when he would b returning , in d way He would b thnkng abt Nivi n there He will meet wid accident . May b i m hopingg 2 much but if not exact but similar will def inatelyy take place . So dear just wait n we suelyy will get wht we r wanting n Ct's will justify Viren's actions .

I still believe like asma ki Viren surelyy has some other reason 2 becozz of whch He is behavng like dis . if nt then surelyy he wants every1 especiallyy Nivi 2 away frm him but for her gdness as He can't see her in anymore pain n he doesn't want 2 hurt her more .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Asma hey how are you Jaan I know even you are hopeful where my hopes just shattered. He is just making everyone suffer and cry because he wants to be happy. Even I wish there should be more to the story and actually still they are showing no self talks what is he doing and why. Again making him mysterious and now what is he planning to use Divya against Sid. He need not to work much on Divya and she will definitely believe him

That's the thing Rachu, he isn't really doing this to make himself happy because whatever he may say or however he acts, he ISN'T truly happy after doing any of it! He is still hurt and angry and lashes out at every opportunity which makes me think there is much more to it than what's being shown.

I know that we're all sad for Nivi, i am too but i still think there is something in Viren's POV which we need to think of as well as we are here for both Nivi and Viren. At the moment, he is treating her badly but we have to think why is he? I can't just accept that it's because he's selfish because i know he isn't a selfish person from the way he was in the beginning, b4 he knew who she was. How can they make all that forgotten, they have to have an idea of where this is going otherwise it's all for nothing and i just can't accept that. I hope that made sense as my thoughts are a bit scattered right now!

Sorry, i'm forgetting my manners! I'm good sweetie, just muddled in nivren-land at the mo, how're u?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hiii Gals  hu r u all ? Hug Hug

Well looks like all r in VIREN'S HATING MISSION  .

just want 2 say Ki Plzzzz don't b so impatient . Just wait hu d story gets unfold . Atleast b patient for NIvren as we all love them . I know Viren is nt bad at all n He is just acting . It cn b very well seen ki he is pretending . So many instatnces r there whch clearly shows his pretense of being bad .

had he nt been gd , had he nt loved nivi , Had he nt cared Nivi , Why he would hav felt d pain of Nivi when she got hurt ? tht 1staid box scene was tht pretense ? his remembering of Nivi while walking on road , club scene beatingtht guy , n most imp he returned 2 sood house just becozz of Nivi , otherwise He already had left d house , there was no need 2 return .

I thnk U all shld wait n see wht d reason of Viren's accident . If d accident is just after d divorce part then I m sure tht accident would b beozz Viren might b thnkng abt Nivi tht hu is bound 2 do all such bad behaviour wid her .becozz he knows d divorce idea will b his last trick 2 make Nivi away frm him as he knows KS n NT dadi will never ever allow Nivi 2 stay there after seeng all dis . So i m sure He must b thnkng tht only n dis will lead 2 his accident .

We surelyy wlill get d reason behind Viren' dong . U all cn call me fool but I still thnk ki Viren is nt behind Stalking n d main reason is till now the ct's didn't show anythng abt it . n then suddenly Viren;s rude behaviour is making me doubt abt it . I may b wrong or my b i lovee my Viren so much tht is why . But Ct's will surelyy show Viren's reason n will justify his character whom we loved n still love n will continue lovng him .

Sorry but I can'tt hatee him , NEVER , I lovvv lovvvv lovvvvv lovvv my cutee ziddi bachaa . rght Anisha , Asma , sakeena ? 
Hey Moni loved your post I know it's just my hopes that they might show he was not behind the stalking because that is the only thing I am not able to forgive. I am actually not angry with his rude behaviour but with the fact how a person can be so shameless after doing all this he is insulting his wife too. I know I am sounding rude but kya karon can't control myself. I will be the happiest person if they proved he was not behind stalking but took blame to save Nivi. I can still manage to think that after he came to know the real culprit used the situation for framing Sid in HM incident and felt ashamed after Nivi caught him and therefore took blame of every stalking because he felt he should save her from stalker but he himself took benefit of situation instead of becoming true to her he cheated her.
sunflower52 IF-Rockerz
sunflower52
sunflower52

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hi all, hey Anisha, Sakeena, Rachu, Raj and Faizu hiiiHug

I just watched the epi and have read all the comments on here too.

Hmm, first i'll start with the PT-nivi scene which i found very sweet! I'm happy that he is treating her like an uncle should and is worried for her. It was a nice scene and i enjoyed it.

Moving onto the topic of the day...Viren Sood, the bundle of joys and laughs - not so much right now! What can i say? I know there is a lot of anger towards him but i can't hate him! I know, i just KNOW that there has to be another reason for him being harsh with her and trying so hard to push her away! Maybe i'm crazy (especially to have any hope in the CT's) and u will all probably hit me but i just can't believ that there is nothing more to it... I knew these scenes would come as soon as they showed the divorce promo so i did feel sad for nivi but also was prepared for it. I just wish they would show us more of what is going on in that angry head of his!! Im sure there is something in his POV which we need to think of as well as Nivi's (plz dont hit me 4 saying that!!)

There is love there, he does care for her, the scene where they had the stare-off showed that this is the case, it was just so sad and in that unspoken moment i felt that both of them were thinking of how different things have become between them now...

Sunflower (sorry i dont know ur name sweetie!) but i love ur memory loss idea, would be good for him to start from scratch and he would be able to follow his heart with no thoughts on revenge and we all know where his heart truly is...Thumbs Up

Faizuu im going to watch ur vm now, getting ready to faint....LMAOO
My name is Salma.
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Moniii hi jaan!! You're here and so is anisha and faizuu yaay, victory dance a little later first a biiigHugHug

I read ur thoughts sweetie and i'm glad that u put in sich a way because that was what i was trying to say but i think mine came out jumbled!! As usual, meri mann ki baat kehdi tu ne Hug

I also think he is not behing the earlier stalkings, i wont believe it till they say it loud and clear!! And i can't hate Viren sorry, mere andhar uske liye pyaar ke ilaava aur kuch nahi ho sakta, even when he makes me angry i love him because i believe in the Viren who first came in and swept Nivi off her feetEmbarrassed

Faizuu jaan im going to comment on ur vm next!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index