Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan - Page 18

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Faizuu, vas sappnin' jaan??πŸ˜‰

Ok FIRST u give us this vm and THEN u say CONTROLL??? Pagal hai kya?? How can we control after seeing that LMAOO😳

I LOVED it jaan, it was perfect and full of the hot shot we love!! The song suited the situation of nivren and i loved the clips u chose - halva chori was there and the coke dance OMGG!! I also love the look on his face while she is stiching his button, LOLZZ cute little baccha expression na?

Thank u for liking my thoughts sweetie, look forward to reading urs!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Hi Salma, i'm Asma and it's very nice to meet uπŸ€— 
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Moni U r right my Dear, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.  I know he loves Nivi so much,  and life without her will be difficult for him,   but he will bear up the pain but he cannot see Nivi suffering with him
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Hi Salma, i'm Asma and it's very nice to meet uπŸ€— 

Nice to meet you too Asma. I have been following Kinshuk since I saw him in Kajjal, then Bidaai. He has improved so much in acting department. Even when he was raw I still liked his screen presense,
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Yaar that's what why they are making a girl too weak to tolerate every nonsense because from start it's not the mood swings she had to tolerate but cheating, stalking etc. If he had truthful from the start and misbehaving with her like he did today it would have still fine but he is the person who forcefully married her, showed her dreams when she was not ready to see them and now he is leaving her because he couldn't fulfill his mission Sid.

Rachu It is nt making her weak jaa . She is supporting Viren becozz She loves him . She left Sid becozz She never did true love 2 him . But Viren is her true love n she herself seen gdness of Viren ( leave stalking , We still don't know full detaisl ) . BUt she knows ki as a stranger also He did so much for her then hu cn he b bad ?

did u nt notice their string scene 2dy ? Viren had pain n regrtness mn sadnes in his eyes , It cn b clearlyy seen in his eyes . n Yest only we were syng naa ki his eyes never say lie n tht is wht also got proved, when He said He had dinner in party . Do u thnk He would hav ? i don't thnk .

n dear He is nt leavng her becozz he couldn't fulfill his mission . But He is leavng her for her own gdness . He ther also is looking her welfare . He knows If Nivi will leave him then also She will b only blamed nt only by soods but by HL also . So he by being himself bad making Nivi geeting symapathy of every1 . So tht tomm if she leaves him also she will nt b blamed as for every1 He would b bad .

He is nt bad at all , Do I need 2 give u proofsfor tht ? A bad person neevr helps stranger everytime . A  bad person neevr despite of knowing ki It is his enemies house helps it's member s( Remeber his 1st meet wid NT dadi ) , a Bad person never helps any1 wout letting any1 know abt his help . ( NT dadi operation , House decoration) , A bad person never feels d pain of others whom he loves or hates or any1  ( nivi gets hurt ) , A  bad person never thnkns abt any other's comfortability ( Remeber hu he grabs d sofa quicky intentionally before Nivi so tht She shouldn't hav 2 sleep on it ) , A bad person never tries ways 2 help others ( 1st aid box scene ) . n many more r there whch proves Viren is gd n nt bad .

I thnk U shld wait for dis week 2 b over n see d reason behind his accident . I thnk tht gonna b our answer
anjaani07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunflower52

Nice to meet you too Asma. I have been following Kinshuk since I saw him in Kajjal, then Bidaai. He has improved so much in acting department. Even when he was raw I still liked his screen presense,

Aww thats so sweet!! I had seen him in bidaai a few times and thought he was so cute but i never used get time to watch full epi's as i was at Uni and then work so missed it.

I only started watching CCBM properly when i heard Kinshuk was going to be in it (i thought 'oh it's that cute guy off bidaai' lolz) and then i really just went crazy for him as Viren, he just melted my heart and now i'm going back and watching all the bidaai epi's from scratch!! It's slow going but i'm enjoying it so much and i get extra dose of Kinny everyday, so cool naaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ Yes he has improved in his acting, he's doing SUCH a good job as Viren, look at how many discussions are arising because he makes us believe every scene he acts. Truly, he's an amazing actorπŸ‘ (as well as being fabulously hot n sexy n cute n sweet but that goes without sayingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Rachu It is nt making her weak jaa . She is supporting Viren becozz She loves him . She left Sid becozz She never did true love 2 him . But Viren is her true love n she herself seen gdness of Viren ( leave stalking , We still don't know full detaisl ) . BUt she knows ki as a stranger also He did so much for her then hu cn he b bad ?

did u nt notice their string scene 2dy ? Viren had pain n regrtness mn sadnes in his eyes , It cn b clearlyy seen in his eyes . n Yest only we were syng naa ki his eyes never say lie n tht is wht also got proved, when He said He had dinner in party . Do u thnk He would hav ? i don't thnk .

n dear He is nt leavng her becozz he couldn't fulfill his mission . But He is leavng her for her own gdness . He ther also is looking her welfare . He knows If Nivi will leave him then also She will b only blamed nt only by soods but by HL also . So he by being himself bad making Nivi geeting symapathy of every1 . So tht tomm if she leaves him also she will nt b blamed as for every1 He would b bad .

He is nt bad at all , Do I need 2 give u proofsfor tht ? A bad person neevr helps stranger everytime . A  bad person neevr despite of knowing ki It is his enemies house helps it's member s( Remeber his 1st meet wid NT dadi ) , a Bad person never helps any1 wout letting any1 know abt his help . ( NT dadi operation , House decoration) , A bad person never feels d pain of others whom he loves or hates or any1  ( nivi gets hurt ) , A  bad person never thnkns abt any other's comfortability ( Remeber hu he grabs d sofa quicky intentionally before Nivi so tht She shouldn't hav 2 sleep on it ) , A bad person never tries ways 2 help others ( 1st aid box scene ) . n many more r there whch proves Viren is gd n nt bad .

I thnk U shld wait for dis week 2 b over n see d reason behind his accident . I thnk tht gonna b our answer

I completely agree with u Dear Moni,  He is not bad he is just pretending to be bad,  as he does not want to Hurt Nivi anymore and he also wants to take all the blame on him so that no one has anything against Nivi.  I really hope u r right,  that this week we will get to know about his true intention,  so that at least we will not keep getting angry with Viren, We all love him so much that we cannot be angry with him for long
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Moniii hi jaan!! You're here and so is anisha and faizuu yaay, victory dance a little later first a biiigπŸ€—πŸ€—

I read ur thoughts sweetie and i'm glad that u put in sich a way because that was what i was trying to say but i think mine came out jumbled!! As usual, meri mann ki baat kehdi tu ne πŸ€—

I also think he is not behing the earlier stalkings, i wont believe it till they say it loud and clear!! And i can't hate Viren sorry, mere andhar uske liye pyaar ke ilaava aur kuch nahi ho sakta, even when he makes me angry i love him because i believe in the Viren who first came in and swept Nivi off her feet😳

Faizuu jaan im going to comment on ur vm next!!

Hiii my jaan πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— 

Yupp Victory dancee  So Comeon let start . Main shuruhat kardo ? Isi it okk gals ? πŸ˜‰

tum log bhi add ho jayo πŸ˜† 

oh jaan I know our thoughts can't b different  no wayssrght ? πŸ€—πŸ€— .

Jaan I read ur's n i completlyy agrre n me is nt surprised i U said my heart .lovv u jaan πŸ€— .

I m also nt at all angry wid my Viren .Can'tt n will neverrr .  It can never ever hapenn . I know He surelyy has some other reaosn also 2 do all dis . Yaar 2dy aslo It cn b clearlyy seen ki hu much hurt he was , tht staring scene was proof of his pain . Yest only we were discussing abt his eyes ( hiii Kinny ki aankhenn OMGG Asma!!! " moni faints "  πŸ€’ )  ki they never lies . n See one proof of it . 2dy also we cn clearlyy see d pain , sadness n guiltyness in his eyes . n Hu much i hate it 2 write abt his accident but I m sure his reason for his accident will b his continues thnkng abt Nivi n abt his guiltyness . 😭 Oh god Hu will i b able 2 see it . Asmaa jaan 😭
starz4me thumbnail

That's the thing Rachu, he isn't really doing this to make himself happy because whatever he may say or however he acts, he ISN'T truly happy after doing any of it! He is still hurt and angry and lashes out at every opportunity which makes me think there is much more to it than what's being shown.

I just wish the CT's wud make Viren more expressive.......like the gajar-ka-halwa-at-night scene ......was cute......n we got to know.....Viren.....even though he acts tough in front of others......actually do care for thier love.......he knew VD made that especially for him.....n he cudnt resist that fact......n that shows he still carries sweet memories from his past as well......n is not always bad as he tries to show.

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
I agree it was so sweet to watch the Gajar ka Halwa Episode,  and also where Nivi is stitching his shirt button the way he was looking at Nivi was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet, he is the Ziddi bacha,   and most of all the cleaned up the clothes he messed up after checking if anyone was there,  and after all this  the way he took a breath and his exressions showed how much pain he is having in pretending to do all this.  All this is a proof he is pretending to be bad, He is with a Heart of Gold and this will be revealed to us sooooooooooooooon,