Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 17)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
isliye kehte hai shubh shubh bolo.

i know i just read someone saying i hope Viren has an accident n Nivi helps him.........n from the sbs it seems like its coming true........ohh no.
But its good in a way for Nivi n Viren........it'll give time for Viren to understand Nivi more closely.

But the track is so old n cliched........i mean the accident sequence n Nivi caring for him........its going on the lines of the same old typical love stories.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08VirMan_ArShiDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ketty I can understand what are you saying but logically can we forgive a man who actually caused his wife so much pain in the name of revenge from his brother. Can this kind of person called honorable or virtuous. Can this crime is forgivable. I am sure we are actually tolerating Viren because it is played by Kinshuk. But can actually the deeds of Viren can be forgiven. Is it not the insult of woman to tolerate everything even after knowing she has been misused ruthlessly by her own husband and then also smile and bear all his nonsense because she thinks he is good at heart. Can this kind of person look maasoom and bhola. The person who so strategically plan the revenge on Nivi (not Sid) and then how is he bhola. Can't they see difference between shatir and bhola. I think nari andolan waalon ko RS ke ghar jaana chahiye aur dikhana chahiye auraton par zulm karne waalon ke saath kya saaluk karna chahiye

I really wish after she makes sure he is changed for good she should leave him as she has fulfilled her promise to DS to change Viren. He should suffer and repent big time for his deeds and should not be forgiven so easily.

@bold OMG Rach, we are sounding so feminist today !Shocked Right now, Nivi is looking more like a doormat than a woman of substance. I'm too  looking forward for a seperation track. Both Nivi and Viren need to reflect and get their priorities right.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey wat am I reading,  Is it true there is a SBS article in which they have mentioned Viren;s accident, Is it true, Can someone give me the link please, I want to read the article please

this was on star news and the link to it is 

http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=432188 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
OMG FAIZZZUUU!!! HIIII!!!

Aw bless you, you've been working on it all day you deserve a big big big hung HugHug

Okayyyy thank you for the warning i'll watch it right away!!!!!!! xx

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey wat am I reading,  Is it true there is a SBS article in which they have mentioned Viren;s accident, Is it true, Can someone give me the link please, I want to read the article please

Here is the link
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=432188 

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Hey Sakeena no one is angry with you sweety and we are not angry with Kinshuk because we love him and we adore his acting. This is his acting only which made us love Viren and now to hate Viren too much. But I am hating the character of Viren and actually can't bring myself to believe that a person who cheated a girl, married her and then stalked her, scared her, used her for his revenge person can be called as good and virtuous and forgiven so easily without any punishment. Rather Nivi is going to nurse him because he is going to met with accident. I wish he die in accident and they bring literally new character who is really truthful to her what about Tarun (Viren's twin)

..Sakeena..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMG FAIZZZUUU!!! HIIII!!!

Aw bless you, you've been working on it all day you deserve a big big big hung HugHug

Okayyyy thank you for the warning i'll watch it right away!!!!!!! xx
ANISHA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!
OMVVV, HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Hug
I SERIOUSY HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!
PLEASE ALLAH PLEASEEE!!!
AND DON'T FAINT OR ANYTHING!!!Wink

wadi..dollAnisha_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index