Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 136)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Anisha jaan HugHugHugHug thankk u thank u thank for my lovelyyy Viren n for d gajar ka halwa . both r  2 yumieee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Originally posted by SnehaNivRenFan

Lovely post Milee. I really think CT's are now trying to ruin Nivi's character too. I mean i really cant see how she is going to accomplish the mission that she has taken upon her. And Viren's deeds are not helping either. Are they planning some big twist and thats y we are not shown family trying to speak to him and sort out the issue. I mean there has to be some reason.. Coz CT's till now have handled human emotions very well and are very thoughful in their approach but everything has gone berserk now. Nivi who was shown to understand every1's feelings doesnot know sometimes how to talk.. I mean i really liked part of her dialogue today but only part of it. He needed to be shaken up by either DS or Nivi. DS had declared Viren bad so it had to be done by Nivi. They are destroying DS character too who was so admired by Viren initially. i still cant make out y was viren shown to admire his DS when there is so much hatred towards them in his heart... The CT's have lost the track here. The only thing consistent about Nivi;s character is her priority i.e family. We are so angry on her now that she is choosing family and speaking on their behalf, the same happened before when she chose her family (DD and her fathers respect) over Sid's love. That time nivarth fans were bashing her now its other fan's turn LOL In all the episodes till date only two dialogues of Nivi i disliked the first that was pointed out by Milee i.e the way she asked about the money to Viren and the other about facing any1 who goes against his family.. there were other ways to handle this but i guess CT's wanted to rush with the Divorce track and hence ruining her character too Cry

Hoping atleast NT dadi gets proper dialogue tomorrow... she is my last hope now..
Hey Sneha, thanks dear for your comments. Ok I have to say something CT's are not ruining Nivi's character. She is like that for her family is her strength and her weakness.She never fights for her happiness, her love or anything for herself. She fights for others, right now she is fighting for the Sood's but indirectly she is fighting for Viren too.
If you see when family gets to know how much Viren loves them they will get closer to Viren, its the same to Viren too when Viren gets to know how much his family loves and cares for him he will get closer to them. So its win win situation for Viren and Family but in all this fiasco she is not looking into her happiness.
But she needs to learn to fight for her happiness, and her happiness lies with Viren and I think she will learn this after she will lose it. Remember her dialogue when Viren drugged her "mein apnay liya kabhi nahi ladi" because of that she lost Sid and his love but this time she needs to stand up and fight for her happiness and I think Viren will indirectly help her to fight for her happiness. Even in real life we have to fight for our happiness, nothig gets served in golden plates for us. The same goes to Nivi, and specially because this serial is all about her and every character is linked with her. She needs to fight for her happiness and before she does that she needs to learn that her happiness lies with Viren. (Please don't think that I forgot about what he did to her with MP track and I want her to punish him too for that, no one has authority to punish him except Nivi because its between them and its affected her not anyone else, and I want him to pay the price for that torture)
Lets wait and watch how she will fight for her happiness after she clears out this mess. Hope I made some sense with this post. 

Gita97

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Anisha jaan Hug thankk u thank u thank for my lovelyyy Viren n for d gajar ka halwa . both r  2 yumieee

Your welcome Moni sweetie HugHugHug Deffo sis both are YUMMY!!! lol x
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Sakeena tired hoon lekin not when discussing VIREN LMAO!!
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

Anisha_91

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Faiza, Anisha, Moni thankyou girls for your comments. Its been so long I wrote a full analysis as I was busy with something or the other stuff. I am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode and Naintara dadi's reaction.
Actually I have a feeling maybe they will drag this till friday, I hope not.
So how are you girls doing? Faiza how did you do your exams sweetie?
And I will wait for your analysis and your wonderful lessons. But I have to go for right now be back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index