Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 134)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizaNivRen

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
My Galaxy!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!! Hug

NO PROBLEM JAAN!! HugHug And our Viren!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

wawooo HugHugHug

Awww HugHug Soo cute na he is all happy and smiley x

me to smilyy Day Dreaming ..c my big smile ...thank u jaanu ...Big smileBig smileBig smile
Big smile

AWW YOUR SMILING AGAIN!!!! I'm soo happy x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OK girls, my thoughts on tonight's episode. And once again I want to say Kinshuk is just amazing with his expressions and he is out doing himself with each passing day. He is just pouring life into Viren, I never see an actor but just the character and I show all kinds of emotions for that character. Brilliant performance KinshukClap keep up the good work, I don't know if you get an award or not but you are a winner in our hearts for such a brilliant performance as Mr.Viren Sood.

1. Dadaji-Bank Manager: In this scene we can see how dadaji was humiliated and Viren wanted this to happen and not only that his dadaji question him for that but I don't think he expected police involvement, it was the accounting department's wrong move without funds how can they issue a check to the client. But anyways that is what happened and Bank manager keeping in mind Sood's reputation handled the situation. And liked how dadaji thanked him for that and said sorry for everything.

2.Viren-Sid: Atlast I got a scene between my Sood Brothers, the one I was expecting from so long and specially after the confrontation that Viren thinks Sid as his enemy. Viren was asking for this and today atlast he got it, I loved how Sid showed Viren what mistake he is doing, being a son of this family you are spoiling its reputation and the way he says please keep in mind dadaji's health, your dushmani is with me so don't take it on others. BUT I didnot like the dialogue here "Mere dadaji and mera parivaar" that is when even Viren reacted he wanted to say something but kept quiet. I really liked what Sid did today as big brother but I did not like this dialogue instead he would have said "kyun tum apnay parivaar aur dadaji kho dukh derahay ho" that would have been better, the dialogue Sid said shows Viren as if he is still a stranger, he is nothing to the family. But I loved Viren for keeping quiet because he knows he is guilty of what he did, he wanted someone to blast him and  specially Sid instead of protecting him today he blasted him which was a very good move.

3.Viren-Dadaji: This scene was so emotional yaar, and both the actors did an amazing job with just with their eyes, showing what is going thru their minds and hearts. Dadaji was so shattered how can my grandson do this to me and Viren was expecting his dadaji to blast him, slap him or say something which will show him that yes, his dadaji still cares for me.

4.Everyone leaving Viren alone: Oh my this scene was so heart wrenching as if showing Viren who is always alone from childhood and even today he is alone. It was hurting him so much and the pain, hurt was shown in his expression and specially when Nivi leaves him oh my his pain was so visible. I never expect anything from CC but I expected his tayiji say something to him at that moment. Again he was left all alone noone to talk to, no one to yell at him, no one to show him they care.

5. Keshav - Yash: Just brilliant scene, this is what was missing in Viren's life in his childhood. I love CT's for showing the differences in handling of situations so brilliantly. When Sood's sent Viren away they never bothered to inquire about him and his friends or anything they never bothered to visit him but look at the way Keshav (because his mom gave him an advice to check upon Yash friends) came to the school spoke with pricipal and learned about his son's progress in school and his friends details. In the beginning when CT's showed Yash with his new friends I was worried that what is going to happen to Yash but now I understand why CT's showed us those scenes just to differentiate between Sood's and Sharma's. Yes, in real world too we can see how similar situations are handled differently by different families. Thank you CT's for this. I really loved this scene and Keshav's concern as a father. We cannot expect anything good from CC and JW but atleast dadaji would ahve taken some interest and looked into Viren's progress at the hostel, then Viren would not have become like this, rather they would know what's in that young child's mind.

6.Sharma's scene: I am loving this bond between brothers so much. dadi's concern for Sood's and you know girls when Keshav says "how can we help them, they don't need our help" I was thinking oh dear they do need your help Keshav, the family their doesnot know how to handle their kids, only dadi can teach them and give them some knowledge which they are lacking a big time. Pratap and Hema scene was just wonderful, I think we can expect Pratap gving a big slap to Hema for what she did to Nivi, when he comes to know how she manipulated Nivi, he will defintely give her a tight slap and she needs it.

7. Divya: This girl should know that she should not talk about happenings in sasural with anybody not even her mother. at the end the way she was blasting Nivi, was so horrible. Even now she is just thinking of Sid, the day she knows that its because of Viren and Nivi she is married to Sid, she will regrett it very much. I am really waiting for that day and I don't know when CT's will take mercy on us. I want that past to be out in open so much is linked here to that past and that marriage day. I just ignore this girl that is what I can do right now. Yesterday too she was doing all those things for Sid as per her mom's instructions come on girl if you love your husband do it from your heart not follow instructions manual.

8.Dadaji-Nivi: I liked how Nivi said that it was partly my mistake, I would have stopped this by telling someone but could not. But dadaji is still hell bent on believing bad in Viren, and she too did not say anything in regards with that but got into thinking can she do it or not? Here I expected Nivi to say that even though he did all these actions which are not right but he did something good by donating money to charity which shows his heart is not that bad right?

9. NivRen: I save this for last because this was the best scene in today's episode. The way Viren was so restless, because he is hurting his loved one's, he is guilty that he hurt his dadaji and I loved Viren's expressions here the pain,guilt,hurt. He wants to supress all those and at the same time he wants to let them out !!WOW!! 
and here comes Nivi and I loved the way she started spitting fire at him. But one thing I have to say I don't think she noticed his pain, if she did she would have confronted him in a different way but here she was talking as Sood Bahu not Viren's wife. If she was talking as his wife, she would have noticed how much pain and guilt he was hiding in his eyes and confronted him in a different way. That is the reason I saying her intentions are good but her approach is not right. She needs to stop this mantra of "Bahu, my home" and start with "your Wife".
If you all noticed when she was blasting him "I thought you will be happy now, you achieved what you wanted" he could not take it anymore already he was feeling guilty and he doesnot want his Good hearted wife to tell him and he yelled at her to stop that instance. But the moment she said that she is asking him as Sood Bahu that's it his temper broke again and if you all noticed he felt a tinge of pain in his eyes.
I really don't understand Nivi here, she is Sood Bahu because she is Viren's wife so her priority should be Viren but she is giving all her priority to the family and not to him. Yes, I understand she is hurt right now because how he behaved with her the other day but still she needs to give him the priority them she will understand what is going on in his heart and then she can fix things between him and his family. But right now, she is making family as her priority and in return she is not able to see what's in his mind and heart so how can she help him to know his family and how can she help his family to know him.
This confrontation started brilliantly but went down the drain when she started with "Sood Bahu and my family I will do anything for them and will fight till my last breath" (I wanted her to say this to him as his wife, that I will fight for you till my last breath just like how he said to her, even though it was acting and all as he says but he did say that I am your husband and I will be their till my last breath) I really hope this Divorce thing knocks some sense into her and dadi teaches her some good to her in regards with prioritizing husband over family. (don't think I forgot about his tortures but right now if she is here to fulfill her promise she better prioritize right and then take her anger on him for what he did to her, that is personal between him and her) 

Sorry for the long post girls, now your comments

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveFaizuuNivRenAlphabet26Anisha_91diyaloveskinnyGita97moniluvskinshuk

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Faiizu did you see the epi??? SO annoying na?? x

FaizuuNivRen..Sakeena..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
DIVYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I Swear, I will KILL that woman!!!

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index