Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 127)

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by starz4me

Viren and Nivi scene- I liked this scene it was painful to see the tears in Viren's eyes. I must admit that he didn't need to hear the same thing again from another person but i liked it cos Nivi makes the biggest difference in our Viren's life so her telling him off means it will hurt him. I f you noticed when all the family walked off after lecturing him he didn't look as hurt but when Nivi walked away from him he looked back at her which shows he really cares about her assumptions. He really didn't want to present himself in front if Nivi in such way. He felt he let everyone down he was soo upset. Cry

Again loved the KS and PT scene it was cute. And HL and Divya that mother and daughter are like a BBC Radio Station the news reach each other like the speed of light!!! arrrggghh!
!

Hey Anisha............yeah Viren ko fark padta hai...............when Nivi walks away.......when Nivi speaks harsh words to him.

But i must admit that it was dhasu confrontation..........Nivi was at her peak with spitting out her anget at Viren..............it was nice for a change to see such a confident n angry Nivi...............but her words made me upset.
I felt bad for Viren......when the family bashed at Viren n then Nivi.

Heyyy Sonal!!! Hug How are you??

Awww today's epi was very sad!! Cry
AAAAH deffo Sonal it was excellent Nivi was deffo at peak anger. Didn't expect her to react this way. She was very confident indeed lol Aww me too i hated seeing him sad it was painful x

Hey Anisha......How r u?..........have u survived the epi today?
BTW......i'm good..........but what a depressing episode yaar........its sad.....that tomorrow will be more depressing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Is there any article or any other news about what's going to happen tomorrow. I don't want them to get a divorce, they can have a small separation but not DIVORCE!!!!!!
..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Can I say something, I was watching the Episode minutely,  I notices one thing,  in Viren's expressions,  after the Police went away, and the other Family also when away when he was looking at Nivi I noticed he had as if a pain coming up,  Just like he was getting when he was hurt in the HM on his back,  is it that that wound still pains him or tits something else,  May be i am misunderstanding,  But why his expressions showed as if he was getting some pain but he somehow managed to control it,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Anisha......How r u?..........have u survived the epi today?
BTW......i'm good..........but what a depressing episode yaar........its sad.....that tomorrow will be more depressing.

I'm fine thanks. Awww i'm too upset after today's epi though his face pain filled eyes keep appearing in font of me Cry

Aaaaa the divorce scene its going to be tensed right? x

starz4me..Sakeena..

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

@Anisha and Diya..today my heart crying so loudly For viren ..i want to smile ..make joke ..or do anything make siggies..but hard for me ...Cry..we cleary can c the pain in his eys ..then WHY his family and nivi cant c ..what we c ..WHYYY

Hey Sakeena...............dont be sad yaar.......it was a depressing epi.........but if u become sad.....then we'll all be sad.......as i'm extremely missing ur siggies.

..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
@Hiya Hey Hiya ( hope I got it rght ) , I don't know wheather U know me or nt . So I will tell u . I m monica , U cn call me moni . 

Don't worry dear like Anisha said NIVREN r meant 2 b each other , Destiny made them met n now they can't b seperated n like Viren said remember " hum alag nahi ho sakte Nivedita , abhi nahi , kabhi nahi " n I m Sure They will b 2gther happy thruout life n till eternity .

@Anisha awww Anisha jaan Hug wt 2 do yaar ? I can't see my Viren in tears n in pain . It shatters me completlyy .Cry So I just want tht He shld get his share of hapiness n love whch he was deprived off thruput d life . 

BTW where is my swwetiee ASma jaan  missing her so much n need frm her a biggg biggg . Hug

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dyhardfan

Hey everyone I'm really scared and worried about tomorrow's epi what if nivi and viren get divorce, I won't be able to bear this.

Aww sweetie don't worry this divorce will never take place!!! NivRen are meant to be and nothing can break their bond. Pleasee don't be scared sweetie!!

I feel alittle better now. Thank you soooooon much doll.

Anisha_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index