Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 119)

blue_rose2013 Senior Member
blue_rose2013
blue_rose2013

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Guys looks like we'll be getting the divorce scene tommorw as the percap at the end of the peisode looks like we'll be getting the shock of our lives and then maybe we'll be getting the accident scene on thursday, but I'm actually kind of feeling bad for Viren for the way he looked sad at the terrace scene where Nivi scolds Viren and it carely you can tell that Viren is regretting his descionCry but I really can't wait for tommorw episode, I'm so excited even though I should be sad when I see it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Hi ashly..i like today's episode......bt dont want the divorce one....i hope nivi confess her feelings for viren in front of everyone tomorrow......then she can left all to viren...he can decide abt nivi after that......
and i hate HL...how can she asks nivedita kahaan thi when DD describes abt the money incident to her.....nivi is not like u HL....she is not stalking her husband as u doing with ur SIL and daughter.........and ashly i'm confused abt viren now....he felt the pain when he done something bad....is there is something more than his hatredness which disturbes him...hope this track end soon.....i can't wait to see our old nivren back......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu_Namita_

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls how are you. I liked the episode today because in this we could see the pain in Viren's eyes clearly see how much he get effected by all this. Apparntly what is seen everyone did right on their part blast Viren show him how much they are disappointed in him what he did was wrong and it could have severe effects Sid said ke tum itne gir gaye ho ki tumhari vajah se DS jail bhi jaa sakte the. I can understand Sid's anger at that moment because Viren was wrong. But when all these things directs towards Nivi that she did wrong in stoping Viren as he is bad irritates me. Viren do realize his mistake that why he was too upset but I am really upset that we are not getting his thought process what is he thinking and why is doing when he himself feel more hurt everytime he hurt them.

Arre yaar.............even though Viren deserved all th bashing from his family.........i really felt bad for him........bechara......like u said......we dont know what he is think n why he is doing all this..........n why wud nivi say she stopped him............it was on CC's insistense that Viren stayed back.

Aise lag raha tha......sab turnwise apni bhadaas nikaal rahe the...........I felt really bad for Viren then n later also but i was really disappointed in Nivi's reaction.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12FrozenRainDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena.._Namita_

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
The scene where viren is repenting and his eyes follows only nivi till she goes out of the room  -  was soooooooo touching.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08VirMan_ArShiFrozenRainashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..diyaloveskinny

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged

till yday i was supporting nivi coz i thot she understood viren's pain....never thot she 'll turn out like dis...now dat CTs have showed viren's regret n pain, i can understand him lil bit....though i'm still angry at him 4 d tortures he gave to nivi, i'm supporting viren today...

raj...dat was very touching one...also his pain on terrace....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls how are you. I liked the episode today because in this we could see the pain in Viren's eyes clearly see how much he get effected by all this. Apparntly what is seen everyone did right on their part blast Viren show him how much they are disappointed in him what he did was wrong and it could have severe effects Sid said ke tum itne gir gaye ho ki tumhari vajah se DS jail bhi jaa sakte the. I can understand Sid's anger at that moment because Viren was wrong. But when all these things directs towards Nivi that she did wrong in stoping Viren as he is bad irritates me. Viren do realize his mistake that why he was too upset but I am really upset that we are not getting his thought process what is he thinking and why is doing when he himself feel more hurt everytime he hurt them.
hi rachu... you r right..that viren had realised that what he did today was wrong...and he did see that he had disappointed everyone today... specially nivi...when nivi left him from the hall...he looked back with pain in his eyes.. thinking what am i doing... i dont think he realised that his actions could have such an adverse effect of DS going to jail..had the mgr not come today for rescue...until sid said so... and inspite of achieving all this he wasnt happy and was feeling guilty when in balcony..and when nivi started confronting him... but as far as the thought process goes... i dont think there is any thought process at all..bec he is not thinking logically... he is angry and frustated with everyone in the house..and he is just finding ways to take revenge... though somewhere in his heart he longs for their love, care , support and understanding..which he is not seeing, feeling or getting..and that is why inspite of achieving all this he wasnt happy...today. but my question here is instead of asking why is he doing this, why arent the family members thinking abt how can we calm him down... how can we stop him, how can we show him that we love him and care for him...

none of the family members want him in the house...DS is tied to niv's promise, YS herself said to DS u made a wrong decision of stopping Viren, and today DD also blamed Nivi for stopping Viren . Moreover they still dont realise that it is family's responsibility to change him..not Nivi's alone. today Ds and DD both blamed Nivi, she is at fault of what is happening to them bec hadnt she stopped Viren nothing would happen... so where do u see the love andaffection of the family members for viren... no one wants him..and had nivi not been ther..they are ready to throw him out again... if nivi leaves the house after the divorce drama... viren will also leave... so how can we blame viren alone for what he is doing when no one in the house is putting any efforts to mend their relationship with him...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7simran728lamsashred12FrozenRainanjubalaGita97diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
@ashly-;;agree with u...me too felt bad for viren...i hope nivi will confess her love and concern for viren soon.....bcz nivi loves viren bt she dont know how to express it....

@raj---that scene was soo touching....bcz viren can felt the pain when nivi left him...i think he hoped that nivi stays with him and ask some questions......bt she left him alone...and he may think once again he became alone and a stranger in his own house........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..Gita97

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
This is what I don't understand about the Soods.

They all want viren to leave. They feel that they were wrong by stopping him. But for a moment did any of the Soods stop to think that if viren leaves the house for ever, what will happen to Nivi who is his wife. What about her life.

Nivi is concerned about the Soods, but are the Soods concerned about Nivi. DS tells nivi, her decision to change viren was wrong. But does he think about nivi, how will nivi spend her entire life, if they don't try and help viren. How selfish can the Soods be?

The only exception is VD, who is genuinely concerned about nivi.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujasimran728ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyGita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index