Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan (Page 118)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkparty

@Sana hi dear me too hate DD so muchAngry n when Sid n den Nivi was scolding Viren i felt really bad 4 him Cryhis eyes were full of pain Cryn i am disappointed wid Nivi she acts like she just wants 2 fulfill her promise but now she should confess her luv 4 Viren

Hi mim.....how r u sweetie.......I hate DD so much..Angry...whyDD always got what she want and Why she is always happy.....i want to see both HL and DD to suffer.....and i felt bad for both viren and nivi......Viren is helpless and he can't find anyone to share his pain...and nivi can't find a support in sood house...everyone think abt themselves only..no one care abt nivi.....she is suffering a lot.....bt she can't find any one who supports and help her to fulfill her vachan.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShi

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree with u Sahuja,  ur each and every point is right,  I am really annoyed with Nivi for telling each and everytime that she is the DIL of the house,  Why does not she say am ur wife and I need to support u and stop u from doing anything wrong,  He gets annoyed with her the moment he hears DIL of the house,  We can see the pain in Viren's when she says this to him,   I feel so sorry for Viren
[/QUOTE]
hi diya... i still dont know if nivi loves viren or not... though she appears to be sad with what viren is doing... but is it due to the fact bec viren is hurting his family...or is it bec she cant see viren in pain...and she is really worried abt viren as to what he is becoming... i really wanted to see that feeling in nivi's eyes... but i dont see anything.. the way viren expresses his eyes... u dont need words..his eyes express his anger, his pain, his guilt...his love... and i wanted to see similar things in nivi's eyes...this makes me realise that may be she still doesnt love him... she is merely there for her promise..and her responsibilty towards that house..not for viren... i am sorry to hurt others but i really think..that all bec nivi does not realise what is important to her...i dont feel sorry for nivi any more in regards to the way viren behaves with her.... this DIL thing... is enough..and for sure viren has had enough of it... i really wished that the cvs would have shown that she sided love instead of family..still keeping a balance bet both... but now... the way they have shown this.. viren inspite of all his wrong doings... has to get more sympathy..and empathy from viewers..than nivi... i think this is the main purpose they are showing all this..to make viewers realise that what viren is going through..to revive the nivren magic back...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728FrozenRainashred12sunflower52_Namita_diyaloveskinnyGita97NiViren-Raj

VirMan_ArShi IF-Dazzler
VirMan_ArShi
VirMan_ArShi

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Originally posted by pinkparty

@Sana hi dear me too hate DD so muchAngry n when Sid n den Nivi was scolding Viren i felt really bad 4 him Cryhis eyes were full of pain Cryn i am disappointed wid Nivi she acts like she just wants 2 fulfill her promise but now she should confess her luv 4 Viren

Hi mim.....how r u sweetie.......I hate DD so much..Angry...whyDD always got what she want and Why she is always happy.....i want to see both HL and DD to suffer.....and i felt bad for both viren and nivi......Viren is helpless and he can't find anyone to share his pain...and nivi can't find a support in sood house...everyone think abt themselves only..no one care abt nivi.....she is suffering a lot.....bt she can't find any one who supports and help her to fulfill her vachan.....
Sana i am gud n hope u r gud too i am eagerly waiting 4 tomorrow's epi n u r right HL n DD should sufferAngry DD knows Sid has started 2 luv her but still she is jalous of Nivi hate dis girlAngry

Edited by pinkparty - 23 February 2011 at 9:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRain

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ Sahuja,  I dont know wht to comment on this,  Because sometimes even I wonder does Nivi really love Viren,  I think she does love him but she still does not realise it,  and I think this is what is irritation VIren,  I think its high time she realises her love for him and refuses to sign the divorce papers

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaashred12

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Sana  Hug How r u sweetie? wonderful analysis. Finally Sid opened his mouth, and liked that Viren didn't say anything back, that means he felt guilty of his actions. You are right about order of people who still loves and cares for Viren. I think Nivi will be the only one at last. I am made today at DS, I know Viren did bad but still all these people are asking wrong questions, it's now why Viren is doing all this or why he is so bad? they should ask that what is making Viren do all this, how can we make him understand that he is still part of our family and belongs with us? Stupid people I tell you. DD and HL are just too much, I wanted to kill DD today, W*H she thinks herself. From the last scene I think Nivi will stay in that house till Viren gets a love from his family and she will leave after that. These CTs are giving me headaches, I hope this ends this week. 

Hi ketty dear...i'm fine...how r u sweetie......Actually i really hate DD...i wish viren heard abt their conversation......he have to know how others treat nivi in that house.......he has to find nivi's pain.....if i'm in nivi's place i just throw the flour bowl to DD's face....And agree with u no one cares abt viren...all r just wants to get rid of viren and repented abt their mistakes to allow viren to stay in their house....me too hope the CT's ends this pathetic track soon....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesimran728gmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hello girls how are you. I liked the episode today because in this we could see the pain in Viren's eyes clearly see how much he get effected by all this. Apparntly what is seen everyone did right on their part blast Viren show him how much they are disappointed in him what he did was wrong and it could have severe effects Sid said ke tum itne gir gaye ho ki tumhari vajah se DS jail bhi jaa sakte the. I can understand Sid's anger at that moment because Viren was wrong. But when all these things directs towards Nivi that she did wrong in stoping Viren as he is bad irritates me. Viren do realize his mistake that why he was too upset but I am really upset that we are not getting his thought process what is he thinking and why is doing when he himself feel more hurt everytime he hurt them.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evesahujastarz4meShayafangmann2010VirMan_ArShiashred12FrozenRain_Namita_..Sakeena..Gita97NiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
sana...superb analysis...
wasnt it strange dat sid had to remind viren dat he is his enemy....?
ya another sad eyelock... between viren n bs...
wow...u r so sharp..u noted d order...i was watching who was left in d end...only cc n nivi....wen will these 2 bond....????
hl toh gone case hain....pt is becoming sweet day by day....
maybe divorce thing 'll make nivi reorder her priorities....
dd got on my nerves today....how dare she accuse nivi 4 everything?
i felt like shouting at dd "sid, sid, sid, tang aagayi hoon main is naam se"...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiFrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hello All.

Ashley thanks for the update yaar......but what a depressing episode.......n what irritating characters.

But before i could continue..........let me officially say that........RACHU....U WERE RIGHT........i'm sorry i was siding Nivi yesterday.......but u cant blame me....coz who wud have thought that Nivi wud turn out to be so stupid.

I'm just frustrated by her reaction today.........leave aside others........but she is his wife yaar......n when will she understand this.

Edited by starz4me - 23 February 2011 at 9:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index