NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan - Page 100

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Sonal U Would nt believe me but I was abt 2 ask d same queston as soon as I saw DD sayng dis ki " Toh Main Viren ko ...... " 😲😲 .

Yaar DO u thnk Behind Viren's accident  DD cn b there ? 😲 Cn she go 2 dis extent ? I thnk Yes She cn When It comes 2 SID . Wht u thnk ? 1st thng came 2 mind by hearing DD'S line was dis only ki She would try 2 kill Viren 😲

Its possible Moni........with Divya n HL anything is possible..............maybe Viren will do another kaand n then maybe if Sid is involved then she might go to that extent.
But Viren divorcing Nivi.......is right now the toughest part we have to handle.......n i think HL n divya might enjoy this.

I wanted Nivi to leave Viren...............but now after watching Viren's eyes following Nivi leaving the room......was like............nooooo............how will he survive with her getting away from his life forever.

Hey everyone I'm really scared and worried about tomorrow's epi what if nivi and viren get divorce, I won't be able to bear this.
Originally posted by starz4me

Hey Anisha............yeah Viren ko fark padta hai...............when Nivi walks away.......when Nivi speaks harsh words to him.

But i must admit that it was dhasu confrontation..........Nivi was at her peak with spitting out her anget at Viren..............it was nice for a change to see such a confident n angry Nivi...............but her words made me upset.
I felt bad for Viren......when the family bashed at Viren n then Nivi.

Heyyy Sonal!!! 🤗 How are you??

Awww today's epi was very sad!! 😭
AAAAH deffo Sonal it was excellent Nivi was deffo at peak anger. Didn't expect her to react this way. She was very confident indeed lol Aww me too i hated seeing him sad it was painful x

Hiiiiii my Anisha n Sakkena hu r u > 🤗 . Yaar U read my thoughts abt 2dy's epi becozz I would nt b able 2 repeat it again as I m cryngg rght now by seeng my Viren like tht 😭 n all crdit goes 2 SOODS 😡😡 .

Yaar I Aggrre It's better nt 2 hav any family if d family gonna b SOOD 😡

MONI!!!! 🤗🤗🤗
Aww Moni please don't cry sweetie we don't want you to cry please stop sis 🤗🤗
@Anisha and Diya..today my heart crying so loudly For viren ..i want to smile ..make joke ..or do anything make siggies..but hard for me ...😭..we cleary can c the pain in his eys ..then WHY his family and nivi cant c ..what we c ..WHYYY
Originally posted by friendforall

Yes Dear u r right,  Viren really needs a sweet and tight hug,  Wish we could tell Nivi to go and Hug Viren as he needs it,  Wish we could knock at the Tv (just like we knock at the door) and tell Nivi please Hug VIren cant u see he is crying, He needs u right now.please support him (Or else there are many here who want to hug him(Including Nandu) then dont balme any of us that we are hugging ur handsome husband) But how could this be posssible,  We have to just keep watching what is shown to us,

Seriouslyyy Di I was feeling d same for my Vren . 😭 . I wanted him 2 givee him BIGGG BIGGG HUGGGGGGGG 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 . He needed it deseprratelyy at tht time Par hugg toh Door ki baat Usse chaar baatein aur suna di yahan tak ki Uski Nivi ne bhi usse nahi samjha 😭 

Seriousllyy Hu cn Nivi ignore Virn's tears when He never did tht wid her ? 😭  Yes Di There r so many who r dyng 2 hugg him n 2 do wht nt 😉 So It's better for Nivi tht She understands othrwise She will only complain n we will nt do anythng at tht time 😉
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Hey everyone I'm really scared and worried about tomorrow's epi what if nivi and viren get divorce, I won't be able to bear this.

Aww sweetie don't worry this divorce will never take place!!! NivRen are meant to be and nothing can break their bond.  Pleasee don't be scared sweetie!!
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

@Anisha and Diya..today my heart crying so loudly For viren ..i want to smile ..make joke ..or do anything make siggies..but hard for me ...😭..we cleary can c the pain in his eys ..then WHY his family and nivi cant c ..what we c ..WHYYY

So True Sakeena When We cn see d clear pain n tears in Viren's eyes then Why can't his family n Nivi whom H eloves so much Cry especiallyy Nivi who is his whole world , his life , his wife 
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Sakeena tell me about it i feel soo down today after seeing Viren this way 😭😭😭😭 i feel dead 🤢

Hiiiiii my Anisha n Sakkena hu r u > 🤗 . Yaar U read my thoughts abt 2dy's epi becozz I would nt b able 2 repeat it again as I m cryngg rght now by seeng my Viren like tht 😭 n all crdit goes 2 SOODS 😡😡 .

Yaar I Aggrre It's better nt 2 hav any family if d family gonna b SOOD 😡

🤗🤗 ..c how lucky am ..every one want giv me hug and love ..but i want to give my luck to viren ...cant c him like this crying ..😭..Viren jaan Meri har khushi tere naam...😊..Viren khush thn we all khush...😳