Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey Moni thanks for replying and I am not angry aur mujhe koi bhadka nahi sakta jab gussa aata hai to apne aap aata hai

Sakeena you are also my seety pie I know you all love me isliye jab bhi main Viren par badkti huin to mujhe directly dantne ki bajaye mera POV change karne ki koshish karte ho.

Sonal I am not saying Nivi is doing anything wrong and she is defo trying to understand Viren but till now she has never faced world for her like other her parents and her in laws, husband matters. She wants to bring her husband on right path but she thinks white and black aur sikke ka ek pehlu hi dekh rahi hai like he hurted his family, he stole the money of salary which tarnish the reputation of DS but woh sikke ka dusra pelu nahi dekh rahi what he did with money he not only donated to poor kids but also given in the name of his DS which actually brought good name of DS and DS become masiha of poors. She needs to see from 2 sides then only she can change Viren for good.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I hope they have a mahaepisode this weekend.....n just clear the air.........about the divorce or the accident.........anything.......just show us some way to know what Viren is oing....n why is he doing all this.

Sonal, i'm hoping there's a mahaepi too but i doubt it cos will they be airing the SPA in India this weekend? Or is it shown live? I don't know. I always hope for a mahaepi but ther's never one, it's been ages😭
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
That is why I like Virens character more than Nivi's. He is honest in doing whatever he does. When he fought for her, he was 100 % honest. Nivi lacks to understand that she has to give up Sid's friendship today and tomorrow. She has to solve this all alone. Just like the day when she went to meet Viren alone in the park. That is something Virens WANTS!

And the thing about Sid-Nivi friendship, it will always be a hurdle in NivRen's relationship because Viren is passionate about Nivi and wouldn't be able to take the friendship. This is not because he is not broadminded etc. but it is because he is passionate and in that time of feeling, there is no place for anything else. 

Viren wants to be Nivi's everything... But Nivi gives everything to him in portions... And that is something really bad for NivRen. 

About calling Sid, well had Sid interfered, then Viren was gone mad and if sid says nothing, then we can say Sid is as Sid have been portrayed lately. So it is a mistake from Nivi's side... That's what my verdict will be. I would not have done it. 

I will go along with Viren's dialogue, do not interfere in me and my family. 

An advice for Nivi... Restore or at least be a wife first, win your husbands confidence, love & trust and THEN try to change him. Whom should he change for at the moment? No one... I will once again quote this sentence: 

"Koi bhi shakhs poori dunya ke liye nahin jeeta, balke us ik shakhs ke liye jeeta hai jo us ke liye poori dunya ho."

OMGG abidah Again beautifully  explaied it dear , lovelyyy 👏 

Yes like Viren said " Main chahta hun ki tum meri ho jao , puri tarah se , SIRF MERI " dis sirf meri only shows his Passionate nature 2wds her . whch article mentioned . n tht was nt fake at all . We could see d posseviness n d obession 2wds Nivi in his eyes . So Yes He is a passionate lover n he will nt b able 2 take Nivi----Sid frendshp . Dis is for sure .

Ofcurse yaar .1st for a Gal when She gets married , her husband shld come 1st n then his family . No matters wheather She loves him or nt . But She hav 2 1st give importance 2 her hubby  . Here also 1st Nivi hav 2 gain trust of Viren tht She is only his n then Only Viren will open 2 her . Becozz we also knows d only person on whom Viren shows his right , Shows his anger  , shows his love , Shows his tears , showws his pain is only n only NIVI . otherwise He would never hav confessed his stalking thn 2 her .n wouyld hav continued his plan but HE did becozz for him once Niv came 2 know abt d truth was end of everythng frm his side n Nivi will hav 2 understand it
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hey Faizuu, i had an idea for a song u could use in a vm yesterday! Do u know that song 'Make you feel my Love' I think Adele sang it recently but it's an older song. I was listening to it last night and was thinking of NivRen....it's be a sad one tho? Just a thought if ur looking 4 ideas🤗

yaa so Asma ..Rachu and all crazyy girls like us ...r invited  thy don't need to invite thm ..

haina Faizuu ...😉
[/QUOTE]

Sakeena, thanx jaan and ur right, we don't need an invite, Viren Sood ka naam liya aur hum haazir😉😆
[/QUOTE]

han sahii bat toh chalo hojao shoro SoNi .Guri ...

sab Kudiyes shoro hojao ..or kinshukd nal dance mein rang jamo ..bale balee...
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ahaaaa Sakeena Diiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Just say Viren Sood, and see the number of girls comingg running screaming.

Aaaah man, I'm so hungry ...
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sonal I am not saying Nivi is doing anything wrong and she is defo trying to understand Viren but till now she has never faced world for her like other her parents and her in laws, husband matters. She wants to bring her husband on right path but she thinks white and black aur sikke ka ek pehlu hi dekh rahi hai like he hurted his family, he stole the money of salary which tarnish the reputation of DS but woh sikke ka dusra pelu nahi dekh rahi what he did with money he not only donated to poor kids but also given in the name of his DS which actually brought good name of DS and DS become masiha of poors. She needs to see from 2 sides then only she can change Viren for good.

Rachu hun.............to get ur point......but dont u think the Soods are so rich that must have donated so much money to poor people......so howcome one donation will make DS masiha.....when he might alredy be in thier eyes.

As far as Nivi is concerned.......todays incident was justifiable.....especially when DS wasnt feeling well.....i dont think the mind rotates to understand why Viren did all this.
I know......she is not understanding the outcome of Viren's actions.....coz his actions caused two outcomes.....DS's health......n DS praise................but when it comes to family i think most people will look after their family.

Viren is shutting her off......n i think till now she had tried in every way to reach him.....to understand his side of the story.....but he keeps pushing her away..................but u r right.......she needs to put more attempts like these to break his wall of hatred.

anjaani07 thumbnail
Abidah, sorry i didn't realise that was ur name and i've been calling u savera all this time!!😳 Sorry jaan🤗
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Faizuu, i had an idea for a song u could use in a vm yesterday! Do u know that song 'Make you feel my Love' I think Adele sang it recently but it's an older song. I was listening to it last night and was thinking of NivRen....it's be a sad one tho? Just a thought if ur looking 4 ideas🤗

Ooooooooooo, okay then ...
Thank You Diiiiiiiiiiiii!!!
Ill defos use that aswell, because I was thinking of a Take That song, 'cos I LOVE Take That, maybe Said it all, or something like that ... But I'll do both!!
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

🤗
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I hope they have a mahaepisode this weekend.....n just clear the air.........about the divorce or the accident.........anything.......just show us some way to know what Viren is oing....n why is he doing all this.

[/QUOTE]

Sonal, i'm hoping there's a mahaepi too but i doubt it cos will they be airing the SPA in India this weekend? Or is it shown live? I don't know. I always hope for a mahaepi but ther's never one, it's been ages😭
[/QUOTE] 

Sorry 2 break ur hearts dear s but There is no chance of Mahaepi till they all return frm MACAU becozz they alreday had 2 work lott for regular epi so tht they shldn't b behind frm it So they hardly will hav any mahaepi till they all come back .

Also dis weekend SP is telecasting sallu's concert show So tehre is no mahaepi of any show Cry 

Dear Even I m impatient regarding dis accident thng . I want 2 know st wht is d reason behind Viren's acciden t. Is it becozz of his rash driving or becozz of his les concentration may b becozz of thnkng abt Nivi or becozz tht club guy might plan 2 kill Viren 😲 . Wht u thnk?