NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by savera2007

I am fine thank u and hope the same for u. Thx for your comments... I usually write when Moni asks me a question... somehow she triggers the analyser in me ;)

I'm good thanks! You're welcome and i hope Moni keeps triggering the analysis in u because its so interesting for me to readπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

NO jaan Wht r u sayng my rachu jaan . πŸ€— hu cn i ignore my swwetiee πŸ€— .My Net is slow So I just read urpost n repied 2 it . πŸ˜ƒ 

Sakeena Stop triigeering her okk . She is my cuteepieee . bhadkana band kar samjhi πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

hahhahahha ..i know shez our sweetheart ...i loe whn she angryy...array bhadkati nahii hon ..bas dill karta hai kesi ko beat karlo ..toh ap ho na...😈

just mazak karin janu ..btw Kinshuk fans r sooo sweet as kinshuk is ... toh  beat kinshuks fans ..khabii naiii ...me not DS YD..ehehe..πŸ˜†
anisha , sakkenan faizuu U all didn't even bothered 2 call me in Viren Sood Party hun ? I didn't expected dis . Dill toot gaya 😭 😭 😭 😭
Originally posted by savera2007

Thx Rachu and @ bold... That is why I Love Viren!!!
Savera completely agree with you about Nivi and Viren. As Nivi understand the responsibility but not Viren. If Viren was at her place he would have handled her beautifully and have changed her. But she is not able to do this because she is not thinking from his POV. She is still sticking to white and black and is not seeing the grey in between. She is also like other thinking he did wrong because he stole family money but if she really wants to improve him she should think from Viren's POV that even though he stole money he helped needy. She should actually listen to his words and should not interfere between him and family. I am not saying she should support her but use his teaching like she show him what he has done how much it hurted his family but instead of going and helping them show him attitude that's it's your family and is not my concern you think I am not coming in between. Then only he can see his goodness if she will keep on interfering and forcing him to support his family then result will be like the pooja then he will not be able to see his goodness like if instead of decieving him she had actually given him chicken keema instead of soyabean keema and told him it will break your family heart but what is with me you have it and see ur family in pain then I am sure he wouldn't have eaten it but he knew it's not Chickenkeema because how bad he tries to become he knows inside out of every person around him and what can they do.
Originally posted by anjaani07

I'm good thanks! You're welcome and i hope Moni keeps triggering the analysis in u because its so interesting for me to readπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

LOL I m as trigger .πŸ˜† Tab toh I shld rigger Viren Sood n Nivedita Viren Sood So tht they shld quickly confess their love for each other πŸ˜‰

anisha , sakkenan faizuu U all didn't even bothered 2 call me in Viren Sood Party hun ? I didn't expected dis . Dill toot gaya 😭

Nahhiii Moni!!! don't be upset my sweet sis your always invited aur we don't need to invite you your a member of the party alreadyy 😊  you come whenever you want its your home xx

anisha , sakkenan faizuu U all didn't even bothered 2 call me in Viren Sood Party hun ? I didn't expected dis . Dill toot gaya 😭

Hai rabba aisa toh mat kaho u r first one ...hum toh ap k peche peche ...awww merii jaan...πŸ€—

No cry c what i made and smile...πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Racchuu!!! πŸ˜›
Yes Anisha
@Sonal and abhida ..how r u girls...😊

LOL I m as trigger .πŸ˜† Tab toh I shld rigger Viren Sood n Nivedita Viren Sood So tht they shld quickly confess their love for each other πŸ˜‰

Ooooh Moni, haan jaan, definitly pull that trigger if u can, we'll all be SOO happy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†