Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: starz4me

Yeah even i agree to it......Rachu...(hope i got ur name right.......n hope u dont mind me calling u that).

Most of the marriages......not only in slums but in middle class as well......are not registered properly..........(coz i think most of them dont need any kinda saboot to prove they are married...........unless they are getting seperated or divorced).

Hey yep its the correct name and defo you must call me with my name only anyway what's your name. True registeration is still not fully done in the families.
starz4me thumbnail
I'm Sonal....😊

I've a strong feeling that........with the divorce declaration......maybe Nivi will leave on KS n NT's insistense.

What do u think ???

Originally posted by: starz4me

I'm Sonal....😊

I've a strong feeling that........with the divorce declaration......maybe Nivi will leave on KS n NT's insistense.

What do u think ???

I actually want this I don't want her to stick with him and leave him for both good but before leaving she should tell him I never wanted to leave you but it's your decision to leave me. But lets see what they are gonna show. I just want her to take her step out of household to make somethng out of her so that everyone around her realize she is not a thing to be used and left she has her own identity.
starz4me thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I actually want this I don't want her to stick with him and leave him for both good but before leaving she should tell him I never wanted to leave you but it's your decision to leave me. But lets see what they are gonna show. I just want her to take her step out of household to make somethng out of her so that everyone around her realize she is not a thing to be used and left she has her own identity.

I dont know if she wud ever say that to Viren......but NT n Keshav might not like how Viren used Nivi......n they might take Nivi against her wish......away from Viren.

Viren might not realize what he will loose at that time..........maybe when he comes accross with an accident (if there is gonna be any)........then i think Nivi will come back on her own......without listening to anyone...............n i think thats wht a typical protagonists do now-a-days in all shows.......n especially since its RS show.

Even i want Viren to sulk for her first before Nivi comes back to do some seva............i want him to miss her presence in his room..........in the kitchen..........the bed.............the terrace......every corner of the house.........feel the void in his life without her...........n so when she comes back.........with no words to express........i want his eyes to speak........the longing for her.

I know i'm getting a little carried away here......but i just wish.......ohhh....i so wish this to happen.

starz4me thumbnail
Well.......ok Rachu.......its dinner time here......so i'll chat with u tomorrow in the morning.

Nice to talk to u.....take care.

mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hello all..... I just saw the episodes and read all your posts....

its amazing how we all are feeling compared to a few weeks ago... well now that CT's are determined to go through with this big agonizing drama about Viren being the mean one... I just wanted to bring forth a couple of my thoughts

We all know Viren doesnt hate Nivi... Loving Nivi is still on the cards but for now lest think that his heart is now filled with hatred and he will go to any extent...

Nivi who was in the process of completely fallign for Viren is now confused as she was when she met Viren...then she was confised with Sid and now although she knows Viren is not as bad he is...his behaviour or his closed heart is kind of stranded her in making any efforts to reach to him....

So these are my thoughts on the story going forward...

Viren gives money away and a lot of badnami will be happen for Sood Kandhan...Viren will feel the victory but Nivi will show his true place...This will trigger remorse feelings in Viren...The family still keeps quite and dada saheb will give one more chance upon nivi's request

Viren who now is on his verge of sanity thinks of ultimate blow to the whole family and himself...getting divorce from Nivi because all his plans of being bad is somehow failing because of Nivi (if you understand what I mean.... doesnt really make sense but for Viren it makes sense to prove himself bad)

So on Viren;s birthday all are invited inclusing NT dadi, KS and the whole family is present...he mentions about divorce and says all mean words to Nivi... NT dadi and KS are enraged and may be may be our dream of one TIGHT SLAP which will turn Viren's brain 360 degrees will happen....

Nivi might or might not agree to leave Sood pariwar but Viren will storm out and rides recklessly....and meets with an accident

Viren will be in the hospital fightign for his life....and later he comes home but he is still nto recovered yet... Nivi will play nurse again and slowly we will get to see some of the nivren scenes...

Viren will slowly understand the value of his family but he is stubborn enough to not show his feelings towards Nivi... 

Once when he is getting better...Nivi will then move away form Sood pariwar as her bet with Dadaji has completed...Viren is a changed man but she knows that he still doesn't want her near by...so this time Nivi will go away to Sharma's...

Now we see Viren's tadap for Nivi and Nivi's tadap for viren and may be we will get to see the magic of NIVRN once again as long as the CT's don't mess it up again!!!!

Wow Mittu lovely thoughts I loved everything and I really wish Nivi to go out of house as soon as Viren realizes his mistake if not leave the house then atleast show Viren his true place. I actually doesn't want Viren to be forgiven so easily for his misdeed as no one should be forgiven for doing crimes. I want JAAL and HL too get punishment of their wrong doings. See how the things are rolling to make Viren bad now days JAAL have also become good. Chanchal whose brain was 24/7 active is not able to think anything and become a helpless fellow. I mean ok in a house if one more bad member is added then other people doesn't change overnight na. Her brain should keep on working na.
mittusingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very much true....CT's have spoiled the whole show for me... each and every character has been flawed....I cant enjoy Sidya's romance nor enjoy Nivren's fights...

The only thing that has soem positive vibe is the NT dadi and her two sons gettign back together... In that also HL is kinda getting irritated...

Whats the main theme of this show... Revenge, hatred, misunderstanding, backstabbing and disrespect.....they have killed the innocence in Nivi's eyes and liveliness in Viren's...

its such a shame as to we are standing in a position where some are bashing Virena nd some are bashing Nivi... Sidya has been butchered way in advance... What's the point in watching humiliation and sadness everyday.... 
Edited by mittusingh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mittusingh

very much true....CT's have spoiled the whole show for me... each and every character has been flawed....I cant enjoy Sidya's romance nor enjoy Nivren's fights...

The only thing that has soem positive vibe is the NT dadi and her two sons gettign back together... In that also HL is kinda getting irritated...

Whats the main theme of this show... Revenge, hatred, misunderstanding, backstabbing and disrespect.....they have killed the innocence in Nivi's eyes and liveliness in Viren's...

its such a shame as to we are standing in a position where some are bashing Virena nd some are bashing Nivi... Sidya has been butchered way in advance... What's the point in watching humiliation and sadness everyday.... 

Agree Matri they have completely ruined the complete story actually no one in the show have loved truly even not Nivi. I had hoped yes Nivi is bound to fulfill responsibilities atleast not anything but love of Viren towards Nivi will be true but in this revenge and hatred that love is butchered mercilessly. Sid and Divya doesn't show any nice chemistry between them. Actually I love watching BSYD and PTHL romance rather than Sid and Divya. I actually feel if they had to show NivRen separation then they should have brought some better girl against Sid so that their romance can be powerful sorry but Sid and Divya romance is not at all clicking anything. I have seen scenes between Sid and Nivi and found he can actually give good expressions make better chemistry but with Divy it's not coming out I don't know why. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Or for the better story they could have made Nivi fights with Viren rather than manofying, crying and tolerating his attitude for what he has done with with. She has best chemistry when fighting with Viren. I loved before wedding NivRen chemistry where both showed attitude to each otherEdited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago