Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Abhi Ishq ke Imtihaan Aur Bhi Haan

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Some beautiful thoughts which are very true and required for NivRen - in the words of Paulo Coelho....

How do you make peace with a negative past and with those who have wronged you?

In order to move from the past to the present you need to accept your scars. But you need to do everything in your power in order to heal them so that the ghosts of your past will no longer barge in your present life.

It is a long and difficult process I grant you ' but it's a way out of guilt and hatred in my eyes.

How does one keep enthusiasm, especially when you meet people who are well.. scary and mean?

It's normal that we don't always keep our enthusiasm in front of obstacles. Indeed some people truly make an effort in destroying our plans and hopes and so they appear as evil.

But in these moments, if you are able to remind yourself of the reason of your actions and also see that those that are committed in creating pain around them are actually their first victims ' then you may at least find an extra dose of consolation in your path. Ally yourself with those that wish you the best and don't give strength to those that want to see you down. Don't even grant them the right to be called your "enemies".

How do you stop sadness?

By welcoming it and living it intensively for a determined amount of period. In my case I give myself three days to be completely submersed in this feeling.

Once I've let sadness pay me a visit, then I kindly ask it to leave. Sadness is then satisfied and leaves.

First ever thread started October 14, 2010 and now within five months we are on our twenty-ninth thread! Just to save space on the thread here is a new topic that has list of all our NiVren Threads and I am posting the link below if anybody wants to go and check out. I think this way it will be easier and cleaner and I have just left the last 5 threads.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1613455

24) NiVren - Mohabat ki Azmaaish

25) NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan

26) NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha 

27) NiVren- ladai pyar aur Nafrat ki

28) NivRen: Missing love in relation

Here is an every-growing list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha......

Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Ashley: 

Yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu a new thread!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx ashly for opening a new thread.....paulo coelho's thoughts really suited with the present situation...........
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashely for openeing the new thread and we really loved the points you written about past again.
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for opening the new thread Ashly. Paolo Coelho words are really suited to the situation.

Looking forward to ur live update
Edited by slmu - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow thank ashley =D
beautiful thread.... =)
congrats everyone
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part1-
continues fm pt telling vd dat hl sent something 4 sid, but wat am i hearing.
viren says u heard rite. vd shouts viren.
he throws gift at nivi n leaves.
pt says dont think bad, but if she has no place in hubby's heart wat our bacchi 'll do here, her place is in our home.
pt tells nivi to come with him.
nivi says we shudnt run fm obstacles. fight happens between every husband-wife. she says here all loves me n i'm happy here.
pt blesses her n says never think dat there is no1 to think abt u. we all 'll be there 4 u, just give a voice. nivi hugs pt.
nite...
dd ready n waiting 4 sid. wen she gets sid's missed call, acts sleeping. sid comes n gets d trick. dd-sid light moment. he gifts ring. he takes her out.
(my poor nivi, her v-day in tears...😭)

coming up-viren changes money fm suitcases n keeps in his shelf. nivi sees him smiling at money in suitcase.

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh..ashly jaan thank u so much..today i'm also depending on ur update...i'm missing today's episode....i'm out of my home.....accessing through phone.......how sadistic the CT's are.....they try to put salt in my wound.....DD's v-day....😡..i can't enjoy it when my nivi is in tears.....😭...waiting for next update......
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

How do you stop sadness?

By welcoming it and living it intensively for a determined amount of period. In my case I give myself three days to be completely submersed in this feeling.

Once I've let sadness pay me a visit, then I kindly ask it to leave. Sadness is then satisfied and leaves.

Beautifully and rightly  said Ashly. Thanks for opening the thread and braving the episodes and giving us the live updates. Luv u Ashly🤗
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
actually one can even refer to Shakespeare , my only love sprung from my only hate