India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 98)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Hello Sweeties!!!  HugHow are you all doing?? Perfectly fine i assume after all its a MONDAY meaning CCMB and NivRen and especially VIREN!! hehehe

Anyhow guys, the episode was absolutely cute not very dramatic an not too much tension but cute indeed and this is because well i'll tell you guys…chill…chill!! HeheheLOL

I won't be writing much today 'cos it was the first day back at college after a  WHOLE WEEK of holiday… so my teachers decided that it would be overwhelming if they showered us with TONS of work *sigh* Yep so i have a massive work load that has to be done by the end of the week. 

Oh the highlights of today's episode:

YD and Nivi's bond aww how cute was that.

Sid yelling at the worker for saying something about Viren!!

And last but not least Viren cos he is VIREN/KINNU!!! hehe HOT!!! Day Dreaming

Okayyyy so the episode began with YD walking into the room  looking around her and eventually she asks her husband BS in a concerned way, isn't it time for you to take your medication? BS a little surprised an a little confused replies I am not sure, why? And our YD hesitantly and uncomfortably replies back No it's because Nivedita hasn't come yet…thats why, as she says it she is unable to make eye contact with BS and she also looked a little ashamed. after a moment of hesitation she confidently replies back, why are you looking at me like this?? I have released my mistake, I have understood that Nivi was never wrong, as she is saying this her eyes are full of tears and regret. Furthermore she says after whatever happened yesterday she could have gone back to her house, she could have pointed fingers at us however, she did nothing of that sort. Because of this one misunderstand, i have till date not spoke to Nivi in a nice manner, she looks down with guilt and  tears running down her eyes. (awww bless her, deer se hi sahib but at least she realised her mistake) BS happily stands up and says what do you wish to do now, YD sweetly replies I was thinking we should give Nivi a pair of khandaani kangan from our accustomed jewellery. BS replies is there any special reason to do so? And again YD with full emotion answers of course there is a special reason the first is because i want to convey to Nivi that she has  been accepted fully as the daughter in law of this house, And secondly i want to make Viren realise that Nivi is not alone in thie house anymore we all are there for her. As she says this last line she anger and frustration appears of her face.

The scene moves on, and Nivi is in front of the mirror and opens the sindoor pot and gets the sindoor looking very upset and hurt, he eyes were full of pain. and hesitates while she is about to put the sindoor (Viren ke naam ka aww) on her forehead, she stops and just then YD come in and says why did you stop dear? And she turns to YD looking a little un eased. YD carries on saying you have full right on thin sindoor, and till i'm alive, no one can snatch this right from you. And smiles at Nivi then BS enters the room. YD gets the bangles out and says this is the symbol and evidence of the fact that whatever i am saying not for the sake of just saying but also that form today me and this house has fully accepted you, and no one can snatch this position from you NOT even Viren. She then puts the bangles on Nivi and  then hugs her and both have tears flowing down their eyes. Aww its such a emotional scene and i'm soo happy seeing this bond between the two. YD has done what she should have done way back and Now also Nivi having the support and blessing from YD will enable her to carry her mission out with more confident and at least she got a little share of happiness, i'm extremely happy about this. 

Next Viren is sat down on the terrace looking tensed or worried about something or thinking and his cute si music is playing in the background AWWWW. Nivi approaches him confidently and says Viren. He looks at her (OMG SO HOT) and pulls and irritated face and looks away, and she carries on saying i wanted to tell you something Thank you Viren (and he looks at her surprised). Your hatred has given me soo much love, Yes Viren because of you, my father accepted me by heart and blessed me Thank you Viren, Due to you hatred daji accepted me as a daughter in law and hugged me because of you i got what i didn't have before (at this point he looks pretty hurt  aww Viren doesn't like hearing about Nivi's painful past)  if only i could explain to you that whatever you are doing is wrong.  He then gets up an leave as he has nothing to say awww bless him. Aww how i loved this scene even though it was small it still said a lot about Viren. 

Next is the Work place: Sid ask one of the worker is everything going okay any problem? The guy replies back no, no problem at al and leaves. Then Viren arrives in HOT AND SEXYY sunglasses and stands with a hot attitude. OMG Anisha faints!! hehe and this dude is showing him something. And the two workers taunt and make pathetic reamers about Viren saying Here comes the Chote malik and the second of the two workers says no, not the chote malik but the spoilt son of a rich father both make further remarks and laugh amongst them and this irritates Sid a lot and he becomes extremely angry AWWW. Sid asks the worker whoever you are saying these remarks about do you know who he is at this point he is fuming.  How do you know how he is? The worker replies everyone knows about him he is a drunkard what flow does he not have, everyone is talking about him, Sid replies however he is why do you care? Has he done anything to you?? (so true) NO so stop your ridiculous comments , If you say anything against Viren then it will not be good for you. Sid in anger grabs one of the worker by the neck and says he is my brother and after the fight, Viren is left looking regretful and Hurt and ashamed. He realises that his brother actually loves him and cares for him verymuch and won't tolerate a word against him and this touches Viren and he looks upset. OMG I LOVED THIS SCENE Soo much!! Viren is realising that he is doing wrong soo cute!!   Awww Viren and Sid!!! aww so cute!!! *claps* for Sid for this scene. 

Nivi is then sat putting some clothes away and adoring her kangan and CC enters and gives he a horrible look and taunts her. CC why do you have to always do this why do you noe realise your mistake Nivi doesn't deserve this crap from you. LEAVE HER ALONE!! and she loves your SON!! CC says to Nivi if you want to see Virn happy then lose, leave him alone he feels suffocated with you. And Nivi replies wonderfully I loved her reply so much!! He doesn't like you either not anyone in this house does that mean we all leave him. Din't get me wrong but Viren's pain is the fact that he just hates one of us he hates all of us and this can only be eliminated when we all stay close to him and make him realise that we all love him and care for him and that is what i am trying to do and the day i succeed he will change until then i won't give up i will not leave Viren and this is my last decision. LOVED her reply. Shows she has become very confident and i really wanted to see this in Nivi since ages. 

Newspaper article scene: Aww i loved it so much Sid your doing an amazing job you left Viren speechless and he just looked down all that time. aww this made Viren realise that Sid loves him very much and this is a first step to solving the problems between the two brother. and Sid had no regret about getting into the fight nor did he think once about the reputation on their business all he though about then was his brother Viren and no one else. its super cute!!!

Outcome of today's epi:

YD the better person who is now going to be there for Nivi step by step and support her. Nivi now has another elder person's hand on her head to bless her in her mission.

Changing Viren: He is realising what he is doing might be wrong and that people do love him that to a LOT in that house and his bro is always there for him. 

Aaaarrrggghhh!! Sorry i wrote too much i just loved today's epi. x x 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tukun2009FaizuuNivRengmann2010pipicatashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..SofnamoniluvskinshukNiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
SAKEEENA!!! HugTu kaha thi yaar!!! Missed you loadzz!!! Hug

Aaaahhh Viren!!! SO SO HOT!!! hehe 

Tell me about it sis them two workers were really annoying. x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Awww Sakeena we all missed you too!! Hug

OMG forgot to say I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE!! Kinnu looks AMAZING!! its brilliant hun x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
kinny is  hot... but his acting via expressions were great. as i pointed out earlier.. he had no dialogues but expressions which spoke a thousand words

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Anisha, Sakeena, Hina, hiii jaans!!Hug How's everyone?!

I've been out all day and i'm exhausted but am running to watch the epi now!! Back in a bit sweeties xx

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index