Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 91)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
oh ya we've dat KMH...Angry
but i dont think viren'll let her seperate them no matter how much he screams to all dat he wants her away...
i sooo soooo want viren to say to cc d KMH dialogue dat diya wrote in her besharam thread scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Gita97

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

hina's rite diya...nothing too bad can happen to viren...afterall he's d focus of d show, other than nivi of course, n nivren love story is d trumpcard of CTs...dey cant take any risk...so i'm not much worried...

i just hope tmrw too d same site'll give epi fast so we can 've peace b4 d actual telecast....

Yes I agree with  u,  Nothing will happen to Viren I mean nothing serious,  Because the story has to go ahead with Nivren love story, as we all are waiting for it,  and Nivren are the triumph Card as u mentioned, SO we will surely get our magical Jodi soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls.  How r u all today?

Ashly Hug thanks for update sweetie. Now we have to wait till tomorrow to know what happened, I hope that inspector coming to inform them is not the last scene, from last many days normally precap scene is the last scene of episode. About Nivi telling Viren thank you, well she wanted to let him know that even in his hatred he is still doing good for her, in way he can not be bad for her. I hope I am making sense. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evecoolgirl7vids08FrozenRainashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Today was filler and emotional episode nothing much happened.  I think the accident news will be the end part of tomorrow.

Will there be a separation track? CryCry Even in today's episode Nivi was mentioning she would like to see only Viren's happiness.

Since CC and KS wants Nivi to give divorce.AngryAngryAngry  Now CC knows viren doesn't love her, earlier she was quiet because of viren's talk not separate nivi from him.  What will happen if nivi leaves because of CC and viren come to know about this?

Will this accident trigger once again his love to nivi? ConfusedConfused 

vids08FrozenRain

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

oh ya we've dat KMH...Angry
but i dont think viren'll let her seperate them no matter how much he screams to all dat he wants her away...
i sooo soooo want viren to say to cc d KMH dialogue dat diya wrote in her besharam thread scene....

Hey Ashly, I think that will come here only, after the accident Nivi will take care of Viren and VIren will tell CC not to be Kabab mein Haddi there and tell her to go and do house work andlet Nivi be with him, as he needs Nivi his wife and not his mother,

VirMan_ArShiashred12

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by friendforall

In today's episode according to the precap When DS is scolding Sidharth about beating the worker, I think it is related to their payment which they could not pay in time, I think some worker must have spoken something against the family or may be VIren, because the way Sid was looking at Viren showed a lot, And when DS will scold Sidharth, Viren may feel a bit irritated and also guilty as because of his behaviour Sidharth got a scolding,  He may think DS keeps scolding everyone, He may feel sorry for Sid as Sid will surely keep quiet and not mention Viren;s name there, This will make Viren realise that his brother loves him a lot, He will realise his mistake and how much pain he has caused to the family,  this will lead him to take either his bike or car and go somewhere and there the accident will take place,  after this is will ask all to forgive him for all he did,

This is what I had predicted for today's Episode,  its not fully correct may be,  But this incident of the workers leads to the accident

yup when i saw today episode i remembered ur post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Hi Ketty, ur probably right. Did not think of it like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
I need help here.

The dialogue between Nivi and CC - nivi told CC that she will not leave viren till she has achieved her goal which is to make viren realize the truth and see him happy. Does this mean she will leave after she has achieved her goal?

On the other hand what NT dadi tells KS and what YD tells nivi, it felt that nivi will not leave viren.
I cannot see nivi-viren seperated.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12FrozenRaindiyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index