Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 80)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] 

Oh i was gong off n saw ur post dear . n couldn't stop myself frm replying LOL 

ohh Jaaan Again u said my heart Hug  . Yes It will nt b becozz of CC words But somethng bigg reason would b there 2 trigger Viren's accident . Lol Wht funny thng yaar !!!! We r scared frm dis scene But We r tryng 2 find d reason behind it  . VIREN'S MAGIC u know LOL

Arre Yaar me2 dyngg 2 see his flute scene . It's been ages for tht . 2dy I saw his all flute scenes n Yes Jaan He mostlyy playes it when He is sad . I So hope We get dis 2 thngs . one Viren's scene in alone n 2nd Flute scene . Oh It will b awosome yaar
[/QUOTE]

Moni, yep ur so right, it's Viren's magic that were both scared about the accident but also cant stop thinking about the reason why!!

Ohh i cant wait to see the next scene where he plays the flute!! We really are the same lolz, I was watching all his flute scenes last night!! LOL You've probably gone by now but i'll answer ur other questions in my PM, take care jaan and sweet kinny dreamzHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Dancing
Dancing DancingDancingLOL I'm bored so i thought i'll do  Viren Sood's dance hehehe 

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 February 2011 at 2:42pm

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Asma Di, i guess you right i forgot about the precap lol, too much stuff in my head hehe. I also think it will be around wednesday but OMG i'm getting really scared i can;t wait till its over and done with. hehe I can;t wait to see that scene i guess there will just be silence Confused i hope not. AWWWWW his flute!!! i miss that soo much!!! can't wait till its back!!! x

Anisha!! Yeah im so scared about seeing the accident, it's gonna be hard to see, i also want it to be over quickly, i hope they don't prolong it too much!!

Rahcu, Anisha, we all miss him playin the flute!! Plzzz let us have that scene soon!

Faizuu, hi sweetie, how're u?? Did u girls c the footy score? 4-0 YAAAAYY!! Viren Sood victory dance LOLZZDancingDancingDancingDancing

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Ahaaaaaa, EXACTLY!!!
4-0!!
WAS SO AWESOMEE!!!
Viren Sood's dance for SURE!!! Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Faizuuu i see you ONLINE!!!!!  OMG OMG OMG Aaaaaaaahhh!!!!! Lol sorry got a little excited then!!!!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Yes Di 4-0!!! I'm sooo happpyyy!!! 
DancingDancingDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Asma Di one thing i forgot to ask you, you know when you went to the X Factor tour do you get to meet your fave one in the end like try and get their autograph just wondering lol x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 26 February 2011 at 2:37pm
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Heyy girls gotta go now yeh, chat to you all later sometime. take care love you x

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index