pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
i wish i could see it , will see it soon i need update

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
   Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all. I am very happy.

Omg I loved today's episode. I loved Nivi today, she was just amazing. I even loved KS today. Every one was fabulous even HL had expressions as of she was proud of Nivi. And YD changed yaar yipeee finally. Oh well CC is idiot, but loved Viren's expression when she was bad mouthing Nivi, that so clear that he is just doing all this natak. Can't contain my excitement. You can see how many times I used word love. LOLBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujavids08lamsFaizuuNivRenashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Hello all frankly speaking I am not liking the concept of Nivi so forgiving and helping her husband. Ok I know it's serial after these things Viren will change and become most good person because he got the wife like Nivedita but in real world these kind of people never change they keep on hurting others in one or the other ways specially their wife. As when person start playing game he kill his self consiousness and then he hurt others. Viren hurted Nivi so badly even to the extent killing her and proving her mad. See chanchal even after what Nivi said she had a uni track of hating Nivi for sometime these people feel bad but again turn up to hurt others. I just don't know how they can prove Viren too good to be digest after showing him too bad. I just wish if they had made Viren negative then they should not add that sympathy factor and he should be the one to run behind her to win her trust and not the other way round. This is old drama where is unconventional story I still unable to believe. In 90% movies and serial a husband  abuse their wife either by ignorance, physical or mental torture because of their own reasons and wife turn those person in humans by her love and care. I had wished Viren hadn't did it but I can never support his crime as for me it's the biggest crime still they are trying to prove he is not bad but have a golden heart. He doesn't hurt others because no one was killed in those incidents, Nivi doesn't turned mad his crimes are pardonable I can't believe this.

I always wanted either he is proved innocent as not involved in this crime or if involved should be punished and not forgiven. What all he listened till today was nothing in front of what he did with Nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
hey hey, dont  freak out ... enjoy the ride...   yaar thand kero.

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Last scene of Nivi was really really sad. I wish that she doesn't have to go through much now. Wish that she now changes the way she behaves with Viren and handle him with attitude. This CC is not going to make easy on her. But glad that everyone else is on her side now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08ashred12

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
What a beautiful episode at the end of this week !!! Loved it .... Finally Nivi said everything we wanted to hear and Viren didnt have a answer for her . I am so glad that Viren didnt say anything to her , he just had tears in his eyes ... I am lost in both of them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiashred12NiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
part3-
upset viren reach room. cc comes. cc starts badmouthing nivi.
she says she is not ur layak. viren is shocked.
cc continues badmouthing.
viren says stop it, i cant hear anymore n leaves.
ks crying at nirmala's photo. pt  dadi yash comes.
ks says wat i'll tell to her wen i go up. he says i cant do anything 4 nivi, n her hubby who can wont do anything.
pt consoles him. dadi praises ks for his actions at d incident.
nite...
nivi at window with ppr in tears n remembering...camera scene, talak declaration, Hm flower giving.
sees flute, keeps down ppr , takes it n cries.
yeh pal sad version.
remembers viren playing flute at date, keeps it down.
sees d pic of her smiling at camera scene (d one wer she was smiling at dadi), remembers d scene, keeps it down.
(finally a new pic of nivi...so he did develop those pics...so did he get any clue fm d pics abt actual MP?)
takes ppr, cries more, keeps in shelf n cries.
remembers bs words of jhoot winning sometimes.
she drops to floor n cries. sad song continues.

precap-sid in jogging dress tells bs dat news in ppr dat sid raised hands at workers.
bs asks y wud u do dat, tell me. sid looks down. viren is watching fm upstairs, with a kiddish upset expression (????)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7prajeetamushivids08VirMan_ArShipipicatgmann2010KinSanj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Nivi remembers DS saying "aaj ke jamane mein kabhi kabi jhoot ki bhi jeet ho jati hai". Why did they show that?
I checked and this dialogue was not there in that scene between DS and Nivi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index