Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 4)

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
i'm confused abt these sentences in today's article especially @red

Nivedita will repeatedly try to convince him not to ruin his life and the family's honour. She will tell him persistently that they have a wonderful life together and that they love each other. Instead of reassuring him, these statements will push Viren to take a life altering decision and he will plan to divorce Nivedita."

is this sentence just points to the happiness of viren and his family....or it means nivi tell viren abt her love for him....totally confusing one.....is nivi tell viren abt her love....?bcz till today she doesnt make any try to reveal her love......viren wants a divorce even after nivi proclaim abt her love then it will definitely going to be a headache....i hope we will get some positive vibes soon......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I really wish the accident will not be serious one,  and after the accident he will come back to Nivi and they will confess their love to each other, I really wish this comes soon,  I want to see them telling each other I LOVE U,  It  will such a romantic scene.  Imagine Viren with his baby like face telling Nivi he loves her,  how nice it wll be and how will Neha respond to him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
nice pictures diya.....i love them a lot....just looks like made for each other......

diyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
plus if you look at the sbs segment then when hey talk about the accident hottie is wearing a blue t shirt and saying something rudely to nivi but both are in the same room so i don't think she will leave
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Hello girls how r u all......i can see diya,ashly,swetha....a big hi to al.... and sorry if i miss anyone...

Edited by sana4kinha - 24 February 2011 at 7:12am
NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I feel that this divorce track will be carried over to tomorrow. As lately many of the precaps scenes of CCBM have most of the times been shown in the third part of the show.

-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index