Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
KM has time and again proved to be a good actor. He has very nicely handled all the shades of the character. His facial expressions are also superb, and they speak volumes. Superb Acting KM šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niviren

KM has time and again proved to be a good actor. He has very nicely handled all the shades of the character. His facial expressions are also superb, and they speak volumes. Superb Acting KM šŸ‘

yes Raj he is d best n he is doing a brilliant job as Viren SoodšŸ‘
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys.... a very goodmorning to all.... what an awesome episode... i am so excited ...and thankful that the worst is over...now whatever will happen will be good... we will start seeing our viren back from next episode... i am sure... nivi's answer was a slap on his face today... for all that he made nivi go through...

we knew nivi will never leave the house... and the same she did... i loved the new nivi today... which showed her emotions towards viren.... her dialogues were fantastic... but i cannot forget to mention that viren's expressions were marvellous . the guilt on his face... how hard he was trying to control his emotions when NT and Ks and specially nivi were speaking... he did not have the courage to see nivi after what he said.. when she talked abt his goodness...his face was filled with guilt... he wasnt able to stand it... and the way he left the hall after Nt's comment that how can he think of leaving somone like nivi... i cannot explain... i can see it over and over again... i am in love with our nivren once again... and i am in love with our viren all over again... when inspite of he pretending, could not hear a word against nivi from his mom's mouth... he has again proved how much he loves nivi...and no matter what he does..he cannot hide it..

thankgod...finally YD has changed......šŸ‘šŸ¼...... so only chanchal is left against nivi now... i am not worried abt her..as viren will always be there to take care of her..

finally we get to see the nivi i was expecting to see for so many days... her crying ...her FBs.... showed how much she is in love with viren... though she has not been able to accept it... i didnt understand why she remembered DS telling abt jooth winning... but overall...a fantastic episode...

seeing the precap it looked like...sid slapped the worker bec of viren... the worker must have said something against viren..and sid came forward and slapped the worker.... if this is the case.. then viren will start changing from the next episode...onwards... where he can see that sid loves him..and protects him... i think the worst has gone... so we can now wait for the accident to happen...so that all the other family members finally realise what they are abt to loose..and start pouring their care,and affection....on him..to make him realise that they always loved him.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ketty...sana is having xms...so dunno if she'll make SS or not...
i hope suchi 'll give us some...

ok dears...me leaving...c u all tmrw..tc...
swt nivren dreams...(after a long timešŸ˜Š)
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

seperation track....it'll happen but den we'll see viren trying to win nivi's heart again...but dunno if sharmas 'll push him away or not...šŸ˜”

i want nivi to realize her love fully b4 dat....

I really wanted this to happen I never wanted Nivi again helping a person who cheated her. I mean how can Viren after doing such a crime get Nivi so easily. Why it's always Nivi suffering and making up and sacrificing for other's mistakes why for once other make up for her mistakes. I mean she is also human not a god and every responsibility fall on her just because she is main protogonist doesn't mean she doesn't have any right to think about her or her self respect and will keep thinking about others. I never liked this concept I am not able to support Viren to be pardoned so easily without any punishment.
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone hav u seen this by Ash...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzkXlNfhIyA[/YOUTUBE]

It's Superrb!!!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hello everyoneā€¦ā€¦.

So today's episode is very close to my heartā€¦.A special oneā€¦I will definitely give 5/5 for today's episodeā€¦I just loved itā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..And I literally cried after watching today's episodeā€¦.So touchingā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.And amazing acting by everyoneā€¦..

Viren announced his wish for the divorceā€¦..Nivi can't break her silence firstlyā€¦How can sheā€¦.She never expected such a move from virenā€¦..She is shockedā€¦..When DS asked viren what r u going to do..u cross all the limits..viren has a hidden smile on his face as it indicating that finally he succeded to prove him completely badā€¦ā€¦.

Bt when sid shouts at him he didn't keep quietā€¦..I don't like the way sid shout at viren bt I like him for what he saidā€¦.He is completely right from his POVā€¦I love sid's dialogueā€¦.When u wanted u marry herā€¦bt u can't leave her like this when u want to get rid of herā€¦.Exactly trueā€¦.And I love viren's reply to thisā€¦.this is the problem between me and my wife and there is no need for a third personā€¦..He calls nivi as his wifeā€¦.i liked thatā€¦..and viren exactly said his feelingsā€¦he don't want anybody to interfere between him and niveditaā€¦ā€¦..And HL has some strange expressions on her face while sid talking to her..may she don't like the  sid's care for nivi or she may proud of her SIL..

And I love NT dadi and KS todayā€¦.truly speaking more than viren I love both of these ā€¦..Dadi's dialogues said a lotā€¦.Viren.. who gave the permission  to ruin my daughter's lifeā€¦..Where is that viren who asked nivi's hands from meā€¦.Where is ur love for niviā€¦..He did not utter a  single word bcz he knows all her words r just rightā€¦ā€¦

And then KS's turnā€¦.A father completely broken for his daughterā€¦.we can feel KS's painā€¦.I love each and every dialogue of KSā€¦..If u r my son I don't behave like thisā€¦Bt u r my daamad and we have to respect that factā€¦.I always broken my daugter's heartā€¦.I know u r not worthy for herā€¦.When hear this dialogue viren has a little smile on his face..finally someone accepted that I'm not worthy for niveditaā€¦..

I like KS found his real self in him for niveditaā€¦..Till today he never wanted to show his concern to herā€¦Bt today he stand up for his daughterā€¦.And I have tears when I heard his dialogue..My daughter is not an orphanā€¦till she has her houseā€¦and her father is still aliveā€¦ā€¦Loved itā€¦..Nivedita can feel the pain of her father and she is happy to see the love and care of her familyā€¦..PT and NT dadi also asked nivi to leave that house..I loved PT bcz of his care and concern for niviā€¦and except CC everyone in tearsā€¦.CC is somewhat happy abt viren's decisionā€¦.And all r shocked after hearing KS's decisionā€¦.

BS asked forgiveness to KSā€¦..u r right keshav..ur daughter never got the happiness in this house that she deservedā€¦and I'm ashamed that viren is my grandsonā€¦KS's words really touch viren..he has a satisfaction on his faceā€¦As always I'm naalayak and badā€¦Bt from his face we can clearly see his pain when KS and dadi try to take nivi away from himā€¦..He really tried hard to control his feelingsā€¦..

I completely love nivi today..she is a gem..so specialā€¦and amazing acting by nehaā€¦..The best part in today's episode is when nivi told her papa and dadi that she don't leave sood house bcz viren is important to herā€¦.i love her each and every dialoguesā€¦.u all saw his hatredness,bt i've felt his love.... u all saw his bad deeds but i saw his gudness too..... he can give hurt but he can give luv too..... i've seen a new viren who made me too newā€¦ā€¦.when our marriage happened we were aloneā€¦. but now i've all family with meā€¦.i have dadaji,dadima,maa,vandana chachi with meā€¦.And if my husband is happy I will surely come with u..Bt I can't leave him in this conditionā€¦...and i made a mistake by not listening to u papa  but i want to correct it now. i want to prove the whole world that I can make my marriage workā€¦.i only want ur support papaā€¦..now i'm not only KS's daughter now but soods's bahu tooā€¦..

BS and YD really proud of herā€¦.Only CC has an annoyed face as like her poisonous heartā€¦ā€¦Viren was quite and listened to everything Nivi said as somewhere inside he knew that she was rightā€¦.and he can't believe how good she isā€¦..He did not argue and utter a word but quietly left the roomā€¦ā€¦He really felt the painā€¦..

And the best part is YD has tears and she hold the hand of NT dadiā€¦only her touch is enough to read her mindā€¦.there is no need of any dialoguesā€¦.This is not that YD she always proud ab to be a soodā€¦This is not that YD she always hate the sharmasā€¦.Her single touch said a lot and it is enough to console NT dadiā€¦ā€¦Actually YD thanked NT dadi for niviā€¦And her jesture towards nivi is enough for the happiness of nivi in that houseā€¦YD now thinks how lucky we r to get a gem like nivedita as our bahuā€¦ā€¦.

We can see how much pain viren try to suppress within himself from todayā€¦.He can't forgive him for what he did to niviā€¦..And how I reject her loveā€¦..Viren sood u r lucky to have niviā€¦Bt u r not worthy for herā€¦.He has tears in his eyesā€¦.The concerned mother CC comes to his roomā€¦.I love one of her dialogueā€¦.After mother only wife can handle and support her husbandā€¦.I think viren realised this fact nowā€¦..Bt when she said nivi is not laayak for uā€¦.He is irritatedā€¦.He said in his mindā€¦..No maaā€¦Not nivi...Instead I'm not worthy in her lifeā€¦.He can't tolerate his mother's words and just said that stop it Maa..I dont want to hear anymore and leaves from thereā€¦.CC is confusedā€¦.I hate CCā€¦u r not a good motherā€¦..

For me the most touching scene of today is KS crying at nirmala's photoā€¦.He thinksā€¦I'm  a looserā€¦I can't fulfill my dutiesā€¦PT and dadi consoled himā€¦.I completely agree with dadi's wordsā€¦Today u prove that u r a true father..and nirmala have proud on uā€¦ā€¦Very touching sceneā€¦ā€¦

Nivi in her room remebering her sweet moments with virenā€¦..I love nehaā€¦she is not acting in this sceneā€¦she lived in that sceneā€¦ā€¦The sad melody of tu hi saathi song flows with her pain..and we can feel her painā€¦..She loves virenā€¦Bt she don't know how she can change himā€¦She can't leave himā€¦.She wants to see viren happyā€¦.Bt when viren accept my loveā€¦.When he realise the important  of our relation..The person who taught me to smile is away from me..and he forgot to smileā€¦how can I bring back that smile on his faceā€¦.She remebers DS's wordsā€¦Sometimes only sin winsā€¦..Is it going to be true in my life..what to doā€¦.Where will I go..I want to share my pain with someoneā€¦Bt I can't find anyoneā€¦.We can feel her pain..So amazingā€¦ā€¦

Abt the precapā€¦I'm confused..sid raised hands at workersā€¦..Viren is upsetā€¦.Sid is silentā€¦.What was going to happen nextā€¦..I don't want to write more on precapā€¦Bcz iwrote a lot......and sorry for this long postā€¦..Actually I can't stop writing after today's episodeā€¦.an amazing oneā€¦..

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sonia lovely analysis. I don't know if worse is over yet, but at least we are done with divorce fiasco and I am so happy about it. I liked everyone today except CC, I wasn't expecting any different from her so it's fine. But now we just have to deal with one bad person rather than house full of them. I totally agree with you about precap that exactly I have said about it in my earlier post. Now time starts for Viren's realization that everyone loves him. I hope CTs start showing Viren's thought process from now onwards, don't want to keep analyzing his expressions. 
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I really wanted this to happen I never wanted Nivi again helping a person who cheated her. I mean how can Viren after doing such a crime get Nivi so easily. Why it's always Nivi suffering and making up and sacrificing for other's mistakes why for once other make up for her mistakes. I mean she is also human not a god and every responsibility fall on her just because she is main protogonist doesn't mean she doesn't have any right to think about her or her self respect and will keep thinking about others. I never liked this concept I am not able to support Viren to be pardoned so easily without any punishment.

hi rachu.... i dont think seperation track will happen... as i have said it in the past even...that nivi has forgiven viren... though i still expect viren to apologize to nivi big time... but it will just be out of viren's guilt...and not bec nivi expects him to do... he has forgiven him..and has understood what he did was to seek revenge on his family.. that is the main reason she is not ready to believe that what ever happened bet her and viren was false... she knows he is good at heart.. and she believes that he loves her... so nothing else is important for her... even after viren comes close to the family... then nivi still has to accept her feelings... and that is when will apologize... but there is no seperation... until after that ofcourse..chanchal creates a misunderstanding bet them... but for this current track... i dont see a seperation track.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sana  šŸ¤— amazing analysis sweetie. I was wondering where were you. Today's episode was really awesome, I was a sleep and Payal woke me up today to tell me that go watch episode it's fantastic and I just couldn't believe that finally CTs give us what we wanted to watch. I cried in last scene and really proud of Nivi in first scene. Today KS was fantastic as Nivi's father. NT dadi was what we had expected. Last dialogue of NT just teared through Viren's heart. He couldn't face it. What I was shocked most was HL's expression and Sid speaking up finally. Today was a milestone, finally Nivi win over YD, YD's hatred for Sharma's are gone. That was a really big achievement. 

CC is just a evil witch, she is never going to change, her tears didn't do anything for me today, it felt like crocodile tears to me. She is such a bad mother, she couldn't see on her son's face that he was hurting so much. Loved Viren's expressions in this scene.

I loved NT-PT-KS scene too. Sharma family scenes are really good now a days. unity and love between brothers is amazing.

Last scene was heart wrenching. Nivi was again amazing. Her heart was breaking once again. It was really hard to see. Hope she gets a happiness of her share. 

Sana I just wanted to request you again if you have time this weekend, could you please write more scenes. I love reading your SS.