India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 32)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
faizu ...really awesome ... I hope what u predict is true ...please also post in anjus thread

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Hi Faizu,  Hug How r u sweetie? Mindblowing analysis sweetie. All your morals of today are amazing, totally agree what you wrote about love. I am glad too that finally we got this divorce thing and now we can move on. I liked the way you have described VD-Nivi scene and Nivi's character. I agree with you that Viren does have a amazing capacity of tolerating insults but what he suffered through childhood, all came out of him in painfully wrong way. Your analysis of Viren at Sharma house scene is perfect, I just don't have any words for it. And last scene analysis is more touching than the scene in show. I loved it completely the way you have explained each and everyone's expressions and feelings.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Today's episode was very emotional and I am not understanding whose Side should I take whose not because both NivRen are hurting each other in one or the other way. Nivi unintentionally and Viren intentionally.

Hi Rach Hug How r u sweetie? Both Nivi and Viren are pushing each other away and they both are hurt. In this damn revenge plan of Viren, only Nivren ended up getting all pain. No one in Sood family is affected by it. Today I really felt bad for both Nivi and VIren, as Nivi has to face whatever is going on in her life in front of her family, till now she was fighting Soods only to make them understand that Viren is still good, now she will have to fight against her own family too. Viren might lose respect and love of NT dadi and Yash after today. I am not sure how NT dadi is going to react. I am hoping she should confront him, but not sure what CTs are up to. 
Hey Ketty and Faizu how are you swetu
Faizu loved your analysis and loved the wa you potrayed the emotions NivRen going through the divorce confrontation. I don't know about Nivi's reaction but I think Viren will defo leave the house then only the Accident scene will come up if it is really going to occur.

Even I am not sure what Ct's are showing sometime it's look like something more of story is going to happen still confused about why Viren is doing all this. What purpose is getting solved in it. I don't know how the dhoka and stalking are going to be justified because for me that will remain Viren's crime only. He not only cheated Nivi but tortured her too and still is doing. His these steps have really destroyed his innocent image ok I know Viren will repent he will change for good and all is ok in future but this thing will remain black spot on Viren which can never be justified. I never understand how can he be presented as innocent and virtuous after crime. Seriously when I think about those incidents and Nivi's pain I just can't forgive Viren for all that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRengmann2010Anisha_91

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@Lamya Dii!!!
Helllooooooooooooooo!!!
Hug
It's been a LONG time Di, long time no see?
How are youuuuuuuuu???
Thank you soooooooo much Di for loving my analysis, and yup, even I hope that something happens along them lines, and yup! I've posted it on Anju Di's thread! Big smile

@Ketty Diii!!!
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Hug
How are youuuuuuuuu???
Awwwwwwww, Di thank you soooooooo much!!!
Me tooooo, I'm SO SO SO glad that this divorce thing is over and done with!
Awwwwwww, Diii!!!
I'm soooo happpy you liked it!
Just hope that somehow, NivRen come togther again, ASAP!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Rach Diiiiiiiiii!!!
Helloooooooooooooooooo!!
How are you???
Hug
Awww Diiiiiiiiiii!!!
Thank you soooooooooooo much for loving my analysis!!!
Even I'm not too sure of what the CT's sometimes show us, and what they want us to think, because it's too confusing at times, but if this means that NivRen can get back together again, then, I guess we'll just have to wait for the story to unfold ...

Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
FAIIIZUU!!! Hug 

OMG i just read you analysis its absolutely awesome!!! seriously love everything you wrote!!! its BRILLIANT i tell you!!! The morals are fantastic very meaningful indeed my most fave was 1 and 2!! soo cute seriously But 3 very short but holds wonderful meaning!! aww its too cute!! Well done sweetie!! I also agree with you its a relief that the divorce thing came out in front of the family phewww x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 24 February 2011 at 6:28pm

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

FAIIIZUU!!! Hug 

OMG i just read you analysis its absolutely awesome!!! seriously love everything you wrote!!! its BRILLIANT i tell you!!! The morals are fantastic very meaningful indeed my most fave was 1 and 2!! soo cute seriously But 3 very short but holds wonderful meaning!! aww its too cute!! Well done sweetie!! I also agree with you its a relief that the divorce thing came out in front of the family phewww x
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Anisha Diiiii!!!!!
Thank You Sooooooo Much!!!!Hug
Aww mee too, I'm MEGA glad it's ALL over and done with!!!
Cannot wait to see what the next few episodes bring to us now!
Aaand Aaah, Kinshuk in red is the best thing EVER! EmbarrassedWink
Love you sooooooooooo much!!!!! Wink
sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Hi all... Beautiful analysis faizu. What's with this accident ? Is there an article or are we just predicting?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index