India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 28)

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I am still not sure about the stalking , I feel as if Viren did do it , because otherwise how did he have the rope with him for one ...also when he found the bulb in the garden why didnt he tell everyone in the family about it but kept quiet ..
I saw the episode in the morning when it was out ...since we all knew about the divorce it was not a shocker but was with Viren all the way ..I am a big fan of him ...though i condone him if he does do anything wrong ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@ Lamya: Thx and I have posted in the thread which Anju has created...

@ Asma: Thx, Everyone has their own style.. Well I usually do analysis like this because that is how I have been taught in the school :)
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

I am still not sure about the stalking , I feel as if Viren did do it , because otherwise how did he have the rope with him for one ...also when he found the bulb in the garden why didnt he tell everyone in the family about it but kept quiet ..
I saw the episode in the morning when it was out ...since we all knew about the divorce it was not a shocker but was with Viren all the way ..I am a big fan of him ...though i condone him if he does do anything wrong ..

Maybe ur right, i just feel that it doesnt all add up and that's what's nagging at me....they've left a lot of things unexplained and i just feel likt there's a reason for that? Maybe it's just me!

I agree about Viren, altho i wouldnt condone anything he has done that was wrong, i was with him all the way these past few days, i think yesterday was harder for me in a way because i felt like it just stressed that the family have already abandoned him, or never even thought of him as one of them to start with...there's just something very wrong with their whole family dynamic and i don't think its healthy for any sane person to be living there!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I am feeling... so bad....y is viren doing all this... he is going from bad to worst..... Now could any 1 tell me, after divorse, hw will CT reunite niviren... All the magic of this jode is lost....that's y then lost SPA award... Cryinstead of us continuously voting for them.

What CT want to show all men doing same thing to nivi.... Viren was the alternative toAngry sid.... but he proved out to be worst then him....

My heart is sinking.... I am not able to sleep....I love Viren so much...but after hi getting revealed as a stalker....I am not able o justify his love Confused.... I hope NT dadi can find out the truth....KS is proved right by CT Angry... oh my god...Shocked
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

Lamya, do you think if Viren removed the bulb he will throw it right there in the garden for anybody to see it? Is he that dumb? No dear.. I think those stalkings were done by somebody else... and that somebody is known to Viren and hence he is trying to protect that person and is taking blame on himself.. this is what I wrote in the other thread.. go and read it...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveanjaani07diyaloveskinny

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
When is KS innocence going to be provedConfused and by whome?????????
sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
when is Ks innocenceConfused going to be proved & by whome????????

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index