pipicat

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
daer even b- is rare... i know so because I am b-

Alphabet26 IF-Rockerz
Alphabet26
Alphabet26

[QUOTE=sana4kinha]

Viren has some consciousness'I think he heard abt DS's concern and love for him'.I can't live without my viren'Don't worry abt myself'.Pls save my child'.love u dadaji''Cry

@ bold that's true we can see viren blinking his eyes and hearing eveything.  TG there should not be a memory loss drama.

Why nivi went home alone.CryCryCry  If viren got conscious will he ask nivi? ShockedShocked

Don know what will happen, as the story runs fast and everyone is in the process of forgiving viren, what track is next. ConfusedConfusedConfused

We all know whenever viren is not at home someone will  try to throw nivi out of the house and CC already tried y'day.  Will there be a separation track coming soon?

Like others i also want a spearation for shorter period, then viren has to gain trust from nivi, KS and NT and wants a proper marriage of Nivi and Viren. ClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Hello Gals Hu r u all ?

Well Just saw d epi . n i lovedd it d pace of d story is reallyy gd . I had tears in my eyes by seeng Virein in blood . Poor Viren . n then in d last scene d way nivi cries . Ohh my poor NIVREN .

Gals Whoever r frm INDIA Plzz plzzz Plzzzdo watch d original telecast eventhough U watched d epi . Otherwise It will affect d TAM n TRP Ratings

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FrozenRaindiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
the way the track is going i think nivi will care for viren and he will call her name the min she steps back in the hospital.... and yes thet maybe a remarriage.. this time even a shuagraat .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

@Goush, I agree why did Nivi go home alone?? Surely, someone else could have or one of the servants could have brought it to the hospital?? Hope Viren doesn't wake up and ask for her before she comes back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
@Goush--hope  nivi will be there when viren got conscious......And he was blinking his eyes...I think he heard DS's words......

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Btw girls what the hell the SP people r doing....The video is not a pirated one.....It is from the star player.....It'll affect our show's TRP....We r happy to see the episode earlier..Bt it is a threat for the our show....Poor administration from SP....

I agree.
Please would like to request everyone to watch the show when it aired.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
raj...maybe Rh factor is different for cc n jw n since jw is missing (who probably has same Rh as viren) only Bs can give blood...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index