Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 122)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

But one thing is for sure if this time after Viren accepts Nivi and both get close to each other, and if CC opens her mouth I  will talk to an astronaut and send CC to the moon or Mars straight away so that she does not interfere in their lives,    Let them live their life peacefully

Yes Diya, ur right, Send CC to moon, so that she cools down. Mars probably will make her more hot. Smile

I hope too that nivi-viren come closer and we get to see their magic. CCBM is nothing without nivi-viren magic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by ashred12

rachu...loved ur blood sentence...
was jw in hospital? or again MIA?
MIA  thankgod he was not their varna mujhe shak hota woh unka khoon hai bhi ya nahi father ka blood group bhi nahi milta.

Hey u r right even i was having the same doubt as to why no one's blood group was matching with Viren, Is here anything new coming up
Because he needed DS blood that's why strange family none of their blood was matching with Viren if they had shown JW their and even his BG was not matching then I would have actually thought he is adopted.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

nahiiiii...i dont want kekta style twist regarding blood....TG dadaji's blood matched...

rachu..i agree...me too want to see d same...
Ashly wait a min Dadaji BG didn't match he is universal donar so could give him now new mystery for you to solve whether Viren is sood blood or he is adoptedWinkLOL.

diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I want the CT's to always keep nivi-viren together. Well CT's can weave their plots but should never separate nivi-viren.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niviren

I want the CT's to always keep nivi-viren together. Well CT's can weave their plots but should never separate nivi-viren.

i actually want little separation as I really want to see Viren's tadap for Nivi which is missing till date
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Hello Girls……

I just want to share my thoughts abt today's episode…bcz I can't come to IF after the show bcz of my exams……Today's episode was a brilliant one……

Viren in his room holding newspaper…..A scene worth to watch….He really felt guilty abt his mistakes and he can't believe sid loves him so much….Bt when nivi said that now u r too happy..is'nt it viren….afterall u got whatever u want..he really got irritated…bcz now he don't feel happy insted he felt guilty and sad..bt he can't deliver his real emotions in front of nivi……

Viren is going through a step wise realization in this episode…..Firstly nivi..Then VD….

VD asked him to take care of himself..bcz she is afraid that the 2 workers may take revenge on viren bcz of sid's behaviour towards them….Viren again surprised….VD is not angry towards him even after her own son's image got spoiled bcz of him….

Then sid and dadaji's turn….The way sid and dadaji tensed abt viren really touched him….DS's dialogues speaks abt his feelings….Woh jo bhi ho hamaara bacha hai…Kisiko uspar ungali utane ka koi adhikar nahi hai….Viren can't believe his eyes and ears….I'm totally mistaken my family…I'm wrong and my family is correct…..

Viren is driving the car…A beautiful scene…..He remembers all the dialogues of sid,DS nad nivi..he is really disturbed and feeling guilty….

Loved nivi today….She done all the arrangements for viren's birthday……She ordered for the cakes and decorations…..She wanted to organize a party for him…She asked sid abt viren's friends….Nivi is so loving…Even VD forget abt viren's birthday….Bt Nivi remembered abt his birthday…So sweet…..

VD remembers abt viren's birthday celebrations….We only wished him through phone and went to mandir for him….sid is so sweet….he supports nivi for celebrating viren's birthday……Nivi wanted to make a collague for viren…..so sweet…Tongue...I love u nivi..Viren is so lucky to get u in his life……

Even lalji kaka brings a gift for viren…Nivi done all the arrangements….Sid makes a plan…He wanted to switch off all the lights in the house and wants to give a surprise to viren….I love DD today…Bt Argg…Angry....CC again testing my patience…Nivedita…u don't know when viren will come..All the arrangements shld go in vain…..I loved YD….Look at the way she gave an answer to CC…Tumne to nahi kiya na ye sab..phir pareshan hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai……Clap

Bt destiny stores something else for them..Instead of viren police came there to inform that viren car hitted on a tree and now he is in hospital…Concerned CC crying……

Viren is serious..He needs blood…. All r going for testing their blood one after the other….no one's blood matches with viren……Shocked.....Viren needs an operation…Poor nivi….Completely heartbroken……Cry....Bt DS has O+ve…universal donour…..Big smile

Viren has some consciousness…I think he heard abt DS's concern and love for him….I can't live without my viren…Don't worry abt myself….Pls save my child….love u dadaji……Cry

I loved the phase of this track….Blood was arranged in right time….If they want to drag this they can show viren is serious and fighting with his life and blood can't be arranged in time….Bt nothing happened like this….So hopefully everything will be fine soon……Smile....Bt where is JW…is CC send him to mars to do some conspiracy and making problems between the poor aliens…LOL...I'll handle here and my better half will play his game in mars…Big smile

I love the way nivi handled the situation in the hospital…..Sid worried abt dadaji's health…Why other's blood match with viren's blood group…? Shocked....Nivi want to go home for taking dadaji's medicines….Bt DS know abt nivi's state of mind and said that no need to go home and I know u can't go when viren in such a state…..

Oh..DD has some brain…Wink....We can buy the medicines from the medical store and no need to go home…Good point….Bt nivi pointed out that we need prescription to give medicines to DS and no one remember abt the name of medicines…..

Poor nivi go back to home…..It's so painful to watch nivi burst out her feelings in the form of tears…Cry.....She loves viren so much….Love u nivi…and can't wait to see my old nivren back….

I hope the CT's don't copy some kekta techniques  in this track….else viren lost his memory and may he can remember only his past and CC and forget abt nivi…..Pls don't apply kekta techniques here and bring back our old nivren soon……Smile....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by niviren

i actually want little separation as I really want to see Viren's tadap for Nivi which is missing till date

I can go with a little separation but not a long one. Smile

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@rachu...
NAHI...NAHI....NAHI....
ek aur mystery????? oh God, CTs, pehle jo hain usse toh close karo....

on a 2nt thot, maybe dats y jw is missing here too...if he was present, his blood'll match so dis blood drama cant happen na...

Edited by ashred12 - 01 March 2011 at 6:47am

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index