Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen-rollor coaster ride (Page 120)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Originally posted by friendforall

Hope so Sakeena, I know but I hope all will be Ok, Hope he does not lose his memory and forget Nivi, He may remember his mother but not Nivi may be,  U know in films how they show, Hope nothing like this happens,  I want him to accept Nivi and we get back our sweet and adorable Jodi,


na na aisa kuch nahii hoga ..but han he will b bak as b4 ..our old viren jo hasta rahta hai or sabki madat karne k lye tyar hai sp nivi  k madat whn she need him he there alwyz...and now he need everyone near to him ...CryCry
Don't worry he will be ok very soon and will not require too much care and today his evil blood spilled out and new fresh dadaji good blood is flowing in his viens that's why Chanchal or Sid's blood didn't matched just DS only could donate his blood to Viren.


Yes Dear u r right, Thanks God CC's blood did not match his, Imagine if Jawahar was there his blood would have gone in VIren, Oh my God,  But am happy Poor Dadaj gave his blood so now am sure VIren will become nice and kind hearted and will realise his family's love for him, I think he has already realised that they all love him a lot while he was driving the car,  He is repenting for his behaviour,  So he will be a changed Viren when he gains conciousness,  and he will ask for DS and Sid as soon as he opens his eyes and then obviously for Nivi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Joined: 07 July 2005
Posts: 16682

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
But one thing is for sure if this time after Viren accepts Nivi and both get close to each other, and if CC opens her mouth I  will talk to an astronaut and send CC to the moon or Mars straight away so that she does not interfere in their lives,    Let them live their life peacefully

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22932

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by EijazKhanMyJaan

Originally posted by friendforall

Hope so Sakeena, I know but I hope all will be Ok, Hope he does not lose his memory and forget Nivi, He may remember his mother but not Nivi may be,  U know in films how they show, Hope nothing like this happens,  I want him to accept Nivi and we get back our sweet and adorable Jodi,


na na aisa kuch nahii hoga ..but han he will b bak as b4 ..our old viren jo hasta rahta hai or sabki madat karne k lye tyar hai sp nivi  k madat whn she need him he there alwyz...and now he need everyone near to him ...CryCry
Don't worry he will be ok very soon and will not require too much care and today his evil blood spilled out and new fresh dadaji good blood is flowing in his viens that's why Chanchal or Sid's blood didn't matched just DS only could donate his blood to Viren.


yaa Rachu jaan me not worryin ..sab theek hoga ..Shockedarray yaar Viren ka blood evil nahi ta ..just auska galat soch ta ...and maybe eski peche b bhut bara raaz hai ...!!!!!!!!!!!
Till yesterday I was also thinking the same but today I am sure nothing more is coming as they are just finishing off the track we will never be able to see any details about MP track it will be forgotten and story will move on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Joined: 26 July 2006
Posts: 7277

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
rachu...loved ur blood sentence...
was jw in hospital? or again MIA?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22932

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

But one thing is for sure if this time after Viren accepts Nivi and both get close to each other, and if CC opens her mouth I  will talk to an astronaut and send CC to the moon or Mars straight away so that she does not interfere in their lives,    Let them live their life peacefully
Agar undono ki life happy aur peaceful ho gayi to serial khatam ho jayega abhi to problems ki shuruvat huyi hai aur ab for a change problems Viren face kare Nivi nahi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 22932

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

rachu...loved ur blood sentence...
was jw in hospital? or again MIA?
MIA  thankgod he was not their varna mujhe shak hota woh unka khoon hai bhi ya nahi father ka blood group bhi nahi milta.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 11259

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 25 May 2008
Posts: 11259

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index